Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

We keep the 1934 Firearms Act.

We combine the 1934 Firearms Act with Heller V. D.C. and the 1998 Firearms Act. We also add in ALL gun sales require background checks because those may cross state lines.

Why? If I can pass a background check to own a firearm, why should it matter what firearm I own?

Outside of extraordinary arms, that's up to the state, not the Feds. But I do support background checks. Things may change in your life that may change your ability to purchase firearms.

Define "extraordinary".

Full Auto, Machine Guns, Cannons, Grenades, explosive devices, bombs, missiles, and bigger. That should be self explanatory.

Mass explosives, sure.

But an M16 fires the same round as my AR-15. What difference does it make how "fast" it is?

We combine the 1934 Firearms Act with Heller V. D.C. and the 1998 Firearms Act. We also add in ALL gun sales require background checks because those may cross state lines.

Why? If I can pass a background check to own a firearm, why should it matter what firearm I own?

Outside of extraordinary arms, that's up to the state, not the Feds. But I do support background checks. Things may change in your life that may change your ability to purchase firearms.

Define "extraordinary".

Full Auto, Machine Guns, Cannons, Grenades, explosive devices, bombs, missiles, and bigger. That should be self explanatory.

Mass explosives, sure.

But an M16 fires the same round as my AR-15. What difference does it make how "fast" it is?

The AR-15 is a semi auto fire only. Let the State decide on that one. But the M-16 comes in two versions, a full auto annd a 3 shot burst and neither is real semi auto only. That's like saying the 700 BDL fires the same round as the M-60 and the M-240, what's the difference does it make?

Define "extraordinary".

Mass explosives, sure.

The AR-15 is a semi auto fire only. Let the State decide on that one. But the M-16 comes in two versions, a full auto annd a 3 shot burst and neither is real semi auto only. That's like saying the 700 BDL fires the same round as the M-60 and the M-240, what's the difference does it make?

Indeed, what difference does it make...

A bullet is a bullet, is it not? Only take one to kill a person.

What if I have a bump stock? What if I create a simple recoil device and attach it to my trigger? What if I just do this:

So yes, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE??

Define "extraordinary".

Mass explosives, sure.

What if I have a bump stock? What if I create a simple recoil device and attach it to my trigger? What if I just do this:

You don't NEED a bump stock anymore than you NEED a full automatic weapon of any kind. The Cops don't use them. If you think you NEED a full auto weapon, join the Military, volunteer for an area they are used in and if the Military decides you NEED one, they'll give you the training and issue you one. IF you are convinced you absolutely NEED a full auto machine gun, step away from your TV screen and seek mental help.

Define "extraordinary".

Mass explosives, sure.

You don't NEED a bump stock anymore than you NEED a full automatic weapon of any kind. The Cops don't use them. If you think you NEED a full auto weapon, join the Military, volunteer for an area they are used in and if the Military decides you NEED one, they'll give you the training and issue you one. IF you are convinced you absolutely NEED a full auto machine gun, step away from your TV screen and seek mental help.

Who the hell are you to tell me what I need?

That’s because there is nothing to “correct”. It’s flawless the way it is.
It serves the exact purpose it was intended to serve: ensuring American citizens have the right to keep and bear arms. Protecting them from oppressive fascists such as yourself.

Yes, you have the right to bear arms. You have two of them. But says nothing about bearing a brain which you seem to be lacking . Nowhere does it say you have the right to bear firearms. Just Arms. You do have right to grow another arm if your genetics and mutation allows it. It says so right in the 2nd amendment.

How is that for a straight forward reading of the Amendment where I am not reading anything in and am taking it at face value. Now it makes sense, doesn't it. You are right. When we read it verbatum, we don't need to clarify it at all. It's crystal clear.

" Nowhere does it say you have the right to bear firearms. Just Arms. "

You're a Prog dumb fuck.

Hey, I am not the one that wanted to use it in the literal sense. But since you rightwinggunnutters want to, let's do it. Now, tell me again that the 2nd amendment doesn't need updated. When you use it in the literal sense as you people have been hammering us to do, all of a sudden it has an entirely different meaning.

daryl are you ever going to tell us what an update would look like if you wrote it????

I am going to have to give that some thought. I was hoping we could hash it out as a group so everything gets considered. One person may not be smart enough to get it right the first time. And I imagine if I do present something, it's going to be bullied and beaten even if it does make sense. But trust me, it's not going to give the Feds an damned thing with the exception of controlling really extraordinary weapons much like it does now like the big nasty stuff and full auto weapons.

But I would probably add just the Heller Ruling with it leaving everything else to the States and lower governments. Okay, here goes.

We combine the 1934 Firearms Act with Heller V. D.C. and the 1998 Firearms Act. We also add in ALL gun sales require background checks because those may cross state lines. We don't rewrite the 2nd amendment since that amendment no longer makes any sense in todays world. So we introduce a new Amendment. Then the 10th can be the force behind the State Rights on the rest of it much like it is today. No new real laws written only the compilation of existing laws and current the one ruling rulings refer back to anyway.

The reason we completely dump the 2nd amendment is that we no longer have the ability to have an organized Militia. Add to the fact, even without that idea, the US Military doesn't have the horsepower to actually take on the Civilian population on a protracted time period and win if the worst fears came to be and the military actually did back the bad Federal Government. Then add in the fact the Military would not follow an illegal government, it's in their UCMJ which is their Constitution. Trust me, the Federal Government fears us much more than we should fear them.
of course we still have the ability to have a militia,,, thats what the right of the people to keep and bear arms is all about,,,take away that right then of course we dont

I think youre a lying liberal thats just trying to bullshit your why to banning guns

Define "extraordinary".

Mass explosives, sure.

BULLSHIT

we need what ever might be used against us from all enemies foreign or domestic,,,

Yes, you have the right to bear arms. You have two of them. But says nothing about bearing a brain which you seem to be lacking . Nowhere does it say you have the right to bear firearms. Just Arms. You do have right to grow another arm if your genetics and mutation allows it. It says so right in the 2nd amendment.

How is that for a straight forward reading of the Amendment where I am not reading anything in and am taking it at face value. Now it makes sense, doesn't it. You are right. When we read it verbatum, we don't need to clarify it at all. It's crystal clear.

You're a Prog dumb fuck.

Hey, I am not the one that wanted to use it in the literal sense. But since you rightwinggunnutters want to, let's do it. Now, tell me again that the 2nd amendment doesn't need updated. When you use it in the literal sense as you people have been hammering us to do, all of a sudden it has an entirely different meaning.

daryl are you ever going to tell us what an update would look like if you wrote it????

I am going to have to give that some thought. I was hoping we could hash it out as a group so everything gets considered. One person may not be smart enough to get it right the first time. And I imagine if I do present something, it's going to be bullied and beaten even if it does make sense. But trust me, it's not going to give the Feds an damned thing with the exception of controlling really extraordinary weapons much like it does now like the big nasty stuff and full auto weapons.

But I would probably add just the Heller Ruling with it leaving everything else to the States and lower governments. Okay, here goes.

We combine the 1934 Firearms Act with Heller V. D.C. and the 1998 Firearms Act. We also add in ALL gun sales require background checks because those may cross state lines. We don't rewrite the 2nd amendment since that amendment no longer makes any sense in todays world. So we introduce a new Amendment. Then the 10th can be the force behind the State Rights on the rest of it much like it is today. No new real laws written only the compilation of existing laws and current the one ruling rulings refer back to anyway.

The reason we completely dump the 2nd amendment is that we no longer have the ability to have an organized Militia. Add to the fact, even without that idea, the US Military doesn't have the horsepower to actually take on the Civilian population on a protracted time period and win if the worst fears came to be and the military actually did back the bad Federal Government. Then add in the fact the Military would not follow an illegal government, it's in their UCMJ which is their Constitution. Trust me, the Federal Government fears us much more than we should fear them.
of course we still have the ability to have a militia,,, thats what the right of the people to keep and bear arms is all about,,,take away that right then of course we dont

I think youre a lying liberal thats just trying to bullshit your why to banning guns

Thank you for showing why I don't bother to even attempt to try and work things out with your kind. So the rest of us will work it out without your input and you will just have to live with what we come up with. You think your "Debating Method" is Productive and Normal. it's not. It only results in the rest of us discounting everything, both good and bad, you have to say. You end having a net zero sum in the discussion.

I think I am done with you and your little playmates. Run along and play now.

Mass explosives, sure.

BULLSHIT

we need what ever might be used against us from all enemies foreign or domestic,,,

I took an oath 5 times to do just that. You obviously didn't. You want to stop playing GI Joe, go enlist and take that same oath for real and live it. Otherwise, you are just a Rexall Ranger. Now, run along and play with your other little kiddies. Us adults have things to do.

You're a Prog dumb fuck.

Thank you for showing why I don't bother to even attempt to try and work things out with your kind. So the rest of us will work it out without your input and you will just have to live with what we come up with. You think your "Debating Method" is Productive and Normal. it's not. It only results in the rest of us discounting everything, both good and bad, you have to say. You end having a net zero sum in the discussion.

I think I am done with you and your little playmates. Run along and play now.

MY KIND????

you freedom loving americans

Mass explosives, sure.

BULLSHIT

I took an oath 5 times to do just that. You obviously didn't. You want to stop playing GI Joe, go enlist and take that same oath for real and live it. Otherwise, you are just a Rexall Ranger. Now, run along and play with your other little kiddies. Us adults have things to do.

and youve pissed all over that oath,,,

and when did I say I wanted to play GI joe???
I just want to be equally armed as my aggressors,,,whats wrong with that???

and I have taken that oath and to date havent violated it like you have,,,

and as always you commie fucks resort to personal insults

You are a very stubborn uneducated stupid asshole. Nothing I can do about that. Medical science is baffled for a cure for that.

That’s because there is nothing to “correct”. It’s flawless the way it is.
It serves the exact purpose it was intended to serve: ensuring American citizens have the right to keep and bear arms. Protecting them from oppressive fascists such as yourself.

You're a Prog dumb fuck.

You're an idiot.
I have a gun in each hand, watchu gon do???

Then you are breaking the literal law if you are just using the 2nd amendment in it's literal writing. IF you are complying with your State Laws, I would do nothing. IF you are outside of those laws, double tap.

You need to preface what you say with "in my opinion " a Constitutional Scholar you are not

You're a Prog dumb fuck.

You're an idiot.

Then you are breaking the literal law if you are just using the 2nd amendment in it's literal writing. IF you are complying with your State Laws, I would do nothing. IF you are outside of those laws, double tap.

You need to preface what you say with "in my opinion " a Constitutional Scholar you are not

I just took it in it's literal meaning. I didn't read anything into it. Do you mean that if you take it in it's literal meaning that it's wrong and one has to interpret it and in order to interpret it one has to be a "Constitutional Scholar"? Wow, that leaves about everyone posting in here, doesn't it. Maybe it needs to be made more clear for us mental midgets to understand where it's not so friggin confusing.

You're a Prog dumb fuck.

You're an idiot.

I just took it in it's literal meaning. I didn't read anything into it. Do you mean that if you take it in it's literal meaning that it's wrong and one has to interpret it and in order to interpret it one has to be a "Constitutional Scholar"? Wow, that leaves about everyone posting in here, doesn't it. Maybe it needs to be made more clear for us mental midgets to understand where it's not so friggin confusing.

Too funny. Like all Progs you think of yourself as intellectually superior. You are the only one your opinion matters to.

You're an idiot.

Too funny. Like all Progs you think of yourself as intellectually superior. You are the only one your opinion matters to.
Funny how he has to lie to make a point, - eh?

Yes, you have the right to bear arms. You have two of them.
Yuck-yuck. Chuckle-chuckle. :eusa_doh:
Nowhere does it say you have the right to bear firearms.
Words have meaning, snowflake...
257A9C33-57E5-46CE-8287-0421D21D77E9.jpeg

You must either take it verbatum, update the damned thing in Congress or allow the courts to keep making the rulings which in affect makes the laws which is not the way the system was intended to happen.
Here you see the progressives typical contempt for the Bill of Rights. They hate how it prevents them from oppressing others as they desire.

Forum List

Back