Do you notice that RWs have no respect for freedom of speech that isn't their own?

You mean how you progressives wish to imprison or murder anyone who denies your AGW bullshit? You are myopic, like a bat. But you're not as smart as one.
That's so fucking stupid. No one is saying that. No one is definitely creating some organized protest over it like dumbfuck Rightwingers are for the speech they don't like.

Yes. You are incredibly fucking stupid. The very attributes you accuse rwingers of is the very bullshit you asshats actually DO. Here are a few of the DOZENS that have been recorded. Grow up dickhead. You're even worse than any rightwinger I have ever gone up against.

PROGRESSIVE PROFESSOR DEMANDS DEATH PENALTY FOR GLOBAL WARMING SKEPTICS AND THE POPE
"The police would start to identify the most influential Global Warming deniers who had not responded to the changed legal situation. These individuals would then be charged and brought to justice." "According to the principle I have proposed, the Pope and perhaps some of his closest advisers should be sentenced to death."

Progressive Professor Demands Death Penalty for Global Warming Skeptics and the Pope

SHOULD CLIMATE CHANGE DENIERS BE PROSECUTED?

http://www.newsweek.com/should-climate-change-deniers-be-prosecuted-378652

Okay so you found two people in the first two links advocating for incriminating climate change denial. Is that really something that compares to the examples of collective movements I gave? No not at all.

I will admit the video was funny and entertaining, but it really isn't a relevant example is it?

There are way more than two people idiot. In fact, there are far more people advocating murder for AGW sceptics than there are rwingers wanting to censor leftwinger comments. It is overwhelmingly the progressives, like you, who wish to limit free speech.

Just admit that your OP is shit and move on. I can counter every one of your claims in seconds.

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

Ok you found a legit example in your random Google search. I'll give you credit for it. However, these are millennials we are talking about from a small sample. I mean damn. They are probably pretentious college kids. They aren't of my breed.

it took me two seconds to find 500 PAGES of similar results. Do you understand yet? It's YOU who are the intolerant ones. It's YOU who wish to kill all dissenters. It's YOU who are the evil people here.

Boycotts do NOT remove your freedom of speech you whiny weasel. Boycotts ARE freedom of speech in practice.
Boycotts against a form of speech is the promotion of fascism.

You are an idiot. We all have the right to boycott anything we disagree with. Deal with it or run off to your safe space, you fucking pansy.
Boycotting itself isn't the problem you dumb shit. When people are boycotting against free speech, they become hypocrites don't they? It has nothing to do with their right to do so.

I trust you were looking in the mirror when you wrote that screed....

RWs like to bitch about free speech and how it's under attack by the left, but they never seem to have any respect for free speech that contradicts their own. As a result, we get the pathetic and laughable Conservative Boycott Movement.

There are many examples of this though out the years. Here are some examples (keep in mind they all failed)

1) For you Star Wars nerds, there was speculation Episode III was a metaphor protesting the Iraq War. Of course George Lucas denied this because it was just simple minded RWs looking for political connections that weren't there. This didn't stop some RWs from boycotting it.

2) When Disney's "Frozen" came out, conservatives believed it was LGBT propaganda poisoning the youth. So, of course, like the middle schoolers they are, they called for a boycott. Derp, derp, derp!

3) Target of course inspired a couple of boycotts with their stance on transgenders using the bathroom and marriage equality. See, rather than letting a private business do what it wants like they are always complaining about otherwise, RWs boycotted those positions too like the drama queens that they are.

4) And who could forget the firestorm around businesses promoting saying "happy holidays" rather than "Merry Christmas"? I mean any rational intelligent person would simply not give a shit what a business tells their employees to say around the holiday season, but RWs simply aren't smart and rational are they? They must command the first amendment! That's what Amurica is all about!

There are many other examples. Anyone is free to bring them up.

You're whining because parents don't want fags influencing to their children? Show me one parent in this country that wants their child to be gay.

EPIC FAIL THREAD

Funny...

Bed wetting libturds burn cities down and raise hell when people say things they don't like. I don't even like Donald Dump but libturds riot at his events.

They go to places they weren't invited to in the first place to interrupt people so that no one else can hear things they don't want others to say.

Libturds have burned books, created "safe spaces" and have enacted "hate crimes" out of nothing more than speech, yet here's another bed wetter who isn't satisfied.

0exoyZO.png

Oh right because Trump supporters are so peaceful in comparison.

At this point, hating Trump really isn't a liberal issue. Anyone with a measure of intelligence hates Trump. I guarantee you some of those people don't even identify as liberal.

Wet the bed much Billy?

RWs like to bitch about free speech and how it's under attack by the left, but they never seem to have any respect for free speech that contradicts their own. As a result, we get the pathetic and laughable Conservative Boycott Movement.

There are many examples of this though out the years. Here are some examples (keep in mind they all failed)

1) For you Star Wars nerds, there was speculation Episode III was a metaphor protesting the Iraq War. Of course George Lucas denied this because it was just simple minded RWs looking for political connections that weren't there. This didn't stop some RWs from boycotting it.

Interesting. Never heard of this. Do you have a link to back up this claim? Furthermore, how does a conservative avoiding what they don't want to be a part of or otherwise support equate to "having no respect for free speech"? :cuckoo:

That is really a desperate reach there. They didn't try to shut down Star Wars. They didn't try commit violence against people attending Star Wars showing (like liberals do). This is one of the most remarkable examples of grasping at straws I have ever seen. Seems to me that you are paralyzed with fear over the idea of conservatives coordinating and boycotting. Maybe you realize they make up the majority and hold most of the money? :dunno:
2) When Disney's "Frozen" came out, conservatives believed it was LGBT propaganda poisoning the youth. So, of course, like the middle schoolers they are, they called for a boycott. Derp, derp, derp!

Interesting. Never heard of this. Do you have a link to back up this claim? Furthermore, how does a conservative avoiding what they don't want to be a part of or otherwise support, equate to "having no respect for free speech"? :cuckoo:

That is really a desperate reach there. They didn't try to shut down Frozen. They didn't try commit violence against people attending Frozen showing (like liberals do). This is one of the most remarkable examples of grasping at straws I have ever seen. Seems to me that you are paralyzed with fear over the idea of conservatives coordinating and boycotting. Maybe you realize they make up the majority and hold most of the money? :dunno:
3) Target of course inspired a couple of boycotts with their stance on transgenders using the bathroom and marriage equality. See, rather than letting a private business do what it wants like they are always complaining about otherwise, RWs boycotted those positions too like the drama queens that they are.

Once again, how does a conservative avoiding what they don't want to be a part of or otherwise support equate to "having no respect for free speech"? :cuckoo:

That is really a desperate reach there. More than anything, conservatives are avoiding Target out of concerns over their safety. This is one of the most remarkable examples of grasping at straws I have ever seen. Seems to me that you are paralyzed with fear over the idea of conservatives coordinating and boycotting. Maybe you realize they make up the majority and hold most of the money? :dunno:
4) And who could forget the firestorm around businesses promoting saying "happy holidays" rather than "Merry Christmas"? I mean any rational intelligent person would simply not give a shit what a business tells their employees to say around the holiday season, but RWs simply aren't smart and rational are they? They must command the first amendment! That's what Amurica is all about!

Four comments that are some of the most pointless and inaccurate I have seen on USMB. I'm very interested to see if you can recover from this tremendous gaff by trying to adjust what you "really meant". Conservatives respect and defend free speech. Target has the right to make whatever polices they want. We have a right not to shop there. That's how freedom works chief.

I have not noticed that. I have noticed what a useful tool of the left you are though.

Boycotts do NOT remove your freedom of speech you whiny weasel. Boycotts ARE freedom of speech in practice.
Boycotts against a form of speech is the promotion of fascism.
what do you call it when the left tries to block and shut down Trump rallies because they dont agree with his correct opinions?
Not going to a movie is no where near as violent as what the left does. Never has a movie company been harmed because I didnt pay to see their trash.
My not going does not in anyway keep others from going either.

I have not noticed that. I have noticed what a useful tool of the left you are though.
He's not even that useful. Just pliant.

He's not a real useful tool. He's simply not clever enough to be useful. It is amusing though to see him flail away with these truly idiotic accusations of supposed rw behavior that is demonstrated every single fucking day by the leftists here, and abroad.

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^

1) Did those Star wars movies end up getting banned, or were they boycotted into oblivion? Did the production company stop showings and DVD releases because of the "concern"?

2) Same as Response 1.

3) Target is saying the boycott has nothing to do with it. Also, are the protesters asking anyone in authority to force Target to accept their demands?

4) How many of those businesses are out of business? How many actually knuckled under?

Your comparisons have been noted, and of course refuted.

The face of liberal tolerance for the First Amendment. Apparently you need muscle to keep free speech only for some.

151110-melissa-click-mn-1730_7bae89458b4757f64458142cc46dcb8d.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
So you're just going to disregard my entire thread and post a pic of a random woman? Ok whatever.
Did you really just post this?

That isn't some "random woman" moron. That is a professor telling the media to get out of her "safe zone".

Forum List

Back