Do you obey God's commandments?

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
Most people who read the Bible think that they have to obey the written words in the Bible. The problem is, that the Bible cannot discern whether your obeying the written words or not.

When the flesh of the prophets or us saints are used as the voice of the Lord our God, through our eyes and ears, God can discern whether you're listening to Him or not. This discernment can see whether or not you're obeying His commandments or not.

If you listen to His commandments through His voice of a saint, then you're obedient to Him. If you reject the gospel ( His voice ), then you're considered an unbeliever.

Deuteronomy 13
4: You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear him, and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and cleave to him.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.

Jeremiah 26
13: Now therefore amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God, and the LORD will repent of the evil which he has pronounced against you.

1 John 5
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

Matthew 5
17: "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

If you don't obey the commandments of God, this is what will happen to you;

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.

John 10
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;

Those who do not obey the commandments of God or listen to His voice are called sinners and all Christians are sinners, no matter what written words they read in a Bible and believe in.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

However, there are a few chosen sinners who will listen to the gospel ( voice of God ) that us saints preach. They are called believers. We saints will know who is a believer or not by the way they listen to us.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

It was spoken by the first saints, "The wages of sin is death". This means death to the flesh, which all us saints have to go through before the invisible "Christ" is opened up in our mind to witness and testify to in the gospel we preach.

Romans 8
1: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Once the flesh of us saints have died to the desires of this world, we are born of God. This means we become sinless and the invisible hidden knowledge of God ( Christ ) is revealed in our mind to witness and began testifying to but only according to the words God puts in our mind to write or speak as testimonies. Even our flesh becomes obedient to God's commands and becomes a bodily testimony.

This writing comes from a flesh of a saint that is totally obedient to God's commands within His mind. Every word that He puts in His mind for me to testify to, I totally trust as coming from Him through His invisible Christ, which is my created existence that was used to speak through all God's prophets and saints.

If you don't believe in my testimonies, you are not of God. Your flesh is deceiving you from knowing Him and it's the reason all flesh has to perish during this first age. The flesh contains the information called Lucifer and the beast that is constantly lying to your created spirit in the mind of God. This is why you can't understand the voice of God.

Here is a prophecy spoken long before any saints appeared in this world to preach the gospel that won't be understood by unbelievers. That's because we speak from our invisible created existence called Christ, or the Word of God.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Can you understand the voice of God in this written testimony? It's easier to hear His voice in the spoken Word of God because the flesh is used to rebuke the lies in your mind to help you focus on Him rather than your lying thoughts. It's very difficult to keep those lying thoughts contained while you're reading words in a testimony. This is why written words are not a good way to hear the voice of God.

The word said:
When the flesh of the prophets or us saints are used as the voice of the Lord our God, through our eyes and ears, God can discern whether you're listening to Him or not. This discernment can see whether or not you're obeying His commandments or not.

Ah, there is a slight twist in what you are writing, IMO - the Lord certainly did say to listen to HIM, but it seems you are adding the requirement that the words have to be from a particular person(s) who has fulfilled the requirements YOU have set on it.

That is not how it works. How do I know that is not how it works? Because that is not how it is written. :)

Good reminders for the day:

Beloved, hold to what is good, test all things. 1 Thess 5:21

Do not believe everything ...... I John 4:1

Retain the treasure has been entrusted to you.... I Tim 6:20

word, your messages are somewhat cryptic. If I have misunderstood what you are saying, then I would certainly want to hear from you on how that is so. If you need it, I can certainly give you a general exegesis on what caused me to write what I did.

In the meantime, have a good day.

K.

Last edited:
If god did a better job in writing the commandments, I would obey more of them

If god did a better job in writing the commandments, I would obey more of them

What if the problem isn't with what was written but with the people who tell you what they are about?

What are the odds that God gives a crap about what you eat or what you wear or who you have sex with?

Can you consider the possibility that the commands of God have a deeper meaning than the traditional literal interpretation which makes God seem like a puerile and capricious petty tyrant?

Can you see that the command of Jesus to 'eat my flesh' shows that he died trying to reveal this very thing, that laws of God are figurative in nature as Kashrut teaches which flesh can be eaten for life, the promise for obedience, or cannot be eaten without defiling and contaminating the mind and receiving 'the death' promised for disobedience?

Are we just talking about the Ten Commandments? Let's see...

1) You shall have no other gods before me.
I have no data concerning any gods, and so worship none of them. I guess that one is technically obeyed, but that's more of a letter of the law than the spirit of the law kind of a thing.

2) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
I have no artistic ability, so I don't make any graven images. Even if I could, I wouldn't worship anything as a physical representation of a god as it wouldn't be the god in question, neverminding the fact that I have no data concerning gods so don't believe in any of them anyways. Again, technically obeyed, but letter vs spirit.

3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
I don't know. I say God on a regular basis, such as "goddamnit!" or "God knows" but I don't use God's name as a justification for why I do stuff. I don't name drop God and say "well God told me to do it" or "It's in the Blble but I can't tell you where".

4) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy
Broken. I've worked, I've played, I've had fun on various Sabbaths.

5) Honour thy father and thy mother
Broken. I've disobeyed my parents, fought with them, said unkind things about them and to them.

6) Thou shalt not kill
Never been in a position to kill anyone, intentionally or otherwise, and I hope never to be. Upheld.

7) Thou shalt not commit adultery
Broken. :eusa_whistle: Never (knowingly) with a married woman, but I've fornicated and had a darn fine time doing it.

8) Thou shalt not steal
I'm sorry tot say I've broken this one. I'm ashamed to admit it, but the indiscretions of youth are what they are. :(

9)Y ou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Broken. I've lied. I've never perjured myself, but I've told a few whoppers in may day and told some little white lies to spare feelings and lied to get myself out of trouble.

10) Thou shalt not covet...
Broken. Repeatedly and on a daily basis.

So let's see, I'm 1/10 on intention, but maybe 4/10 depending on how we read the rulebook.

That's an interesting point. Most mythologies don't involve gods directly commanding humans to do anything. They might use humans as pawn, or the Greek/Roman god used human women for sex, but few mythologies had gods outright telling humans what to do or not do.

I wonder why the Abrahamic traditions took that route when so many others didn't.

It used Monotheism as it's schtick - first one to do so at a time when written material had a snowballs chance of surviving.

That God is lucky, I'll give Him that.

]The word said:

Ah, there is a slight twist in what you are writing, IMO - the Lord certainly did say to listen to HIM, but it seems you are adding the requirement that the words have to be from a particular person(s) who has fulfilled the requirements YOU have set on it.

That is not how it works. How do I know that is not how it works? Because that is not how it is written. :)

The gospel spoken through the saints is the only way to hear the Truth without deception in it. God can speak words in a sinner's mind but it comes with delusional thoughts, too. Unbelievers never hear the Truth spoken in their minds so they have to rely on scriptures that their flesh interprets wrongly. If you're a true believer, you would be able to hear the Truth in my testimonies, whether they are written, spoken or by observing my bodily movements.

Good reminders for the day:

Beloved, hold to what is good, test all things. 1 Thess 5:21

This scripture isn't meant for sinners who have no way of discerning the thoughts of Truth from the thoughts of deception spoken by the flesh of this world.

Do not believe everything ...... I John 4:1

This scripture is meaningless to us saints who have the knowledge to know who believes in our gospel and who doesn't believe it. Sinners don't have this knowledge to know the difference between the Truth and a lie so if they're chosen to be believers of the Truth they hear in the gospel, they can only believe. They cannot know for sure what us saints possess.

Retain the treasure has been entrusted to you.... I Tim 6:20

word, your messages are somewhat cryptic. If I have misunderstood what you are saying, then I would certainly want to hear from you on how that is so. If you need it, I can certainly give you a general exegesis on what caused me to write what I did.

My messages come directly from the invisible "messiah" that all us saints testify from. They are cryptic to you maybe, but to believers they it makes some sense, even though they do not possess the invisible "messiah" within their minds.

In the meantime, have a good day.

K.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself

:cool:
2 is easier to remember

When God wrote the ten comandments and handed them to Moses, he was not having his best day. He botched five of them .....and you wonder why they are not followed?

Why would anyone think the Bible discerns anything we do? It's a book that contains the Word of God and points to the Lord. Obviously, books cannot discern which is a purely human endevour.

Those of us who seek to keep the commandments, even when we fail to be perfect, do so because we love the Lord. We don't expect a book to watch us or discern our efforts. The concept is completely ludicrous.

When God wrote the ten comandments and handed them to Moses, he was not having his best day. He botched five of them .....and you wonder why they are not followed?

Because you are a proud and wicked man?

Sorry...but hate to tell you

I could have done a better job of writing the commandments

Not one of Gods better days

Forum List

Back