Do you obey God's commandments?

Totally ducks the question

Did God consider slavery in Egypt wrong or not? If it was wrong, why didn't it rate a commandment against the evils of slavery?

You only need ten commandments. Man doesn't like that so man asks God to create more.
One of the commandments is to love your neighbor as yourself.
It was already wrong but God uses evil for good.

They didn't have the commandment until Moses led them out of Egypt.
They were operating on the law of conscience.

Last edited:

No, I do not hear voices...you?

On December 8th, 1979, our Creator spoken into my mind these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". From that time on, everytime he came into my mind, I knew it was our Creator. Now I speak for Him after obeying all His commands to force me to confess and repent of all my sins. I obey Him by writing or speaking every word He puts in my mind and also my body responds to His commands.

Totally ducks the question

Did God consider slavery in Egypt wrong or not? If it was wrong, why didn't it rate a commandment against the evils of slavery?

You only need ten commandments. Man doesn't like that so man asks God to create more.
One of the commandments is to love your neighbor as yourself.
It was already wrong but God uses evil for good.

They didn't have the commandment until Moses led them out of Egypt.
They were operating on the law of conscience.

Only us saints can obey all God's commands to testify to the words He puts in our mind as either written or spoken by our flesh. Our bodies obey all His commands, also.

Sinners try live to the Ten Commandments without any success because they're under the Old Covenant ( veil ) that blocks them from the New Covenant that us saints are under once we're forgiven of ALL our sins. Our Creator is the only one who can command us to confess and repent of our sins so that He can take us through the "born again" experience, which means we receive His hidden knowledge that no man can ever see. This is when our Creator begins to teach us the past, present and future from His hidden invisible knowledge.

I can't believe people in this day and age still believe the exodus story is true.

I can't believe people in this day and age still believe the exodus story is true.

The stories in the Bible aren't important. The important part is that the true prophets and saints were connected to our Creator within His mind and were given words to write and speak. These original words were used by us saints to learn about the past, present and future, which is God's eternal plan for His creation. Once that has been accomplished, this age will end. We're almost at the end now because God has accomplished His mission to reveal His hidden knowledge where His plan for the future exists. This knowledge is contained in wavelengths of energy that no man can ever see.

No, I do not hear voices...you?

On December 8th, 1979, our Creator spoken into my mind these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". From that time on, everytime he came into my mind, I knew it was our Creator. Now I speak for Him after obeying all His commands to force me to confess and repent of all my sins. I obey Him by writing or speaking every word He puts in my mind and also my body responds to His commands.

And did you test the spirits?

1 John 4:1 ¶ Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

You're basically a lone ranger. Only you believe what you're telling everyone. It is most likely the spirit deceived you because it isn't God's spirit. Nobody believes what you believe.

Most people who read the Bible think that they have to obey the written words in the Bible. The problem is, that the Bible cannot discern whether your obeying the written words or not.

When the flesh of the prophets or us saints are used as the voice of the Lord our God, through our eyes and ears, God can discern whether you're listening to Him or not. This discernment can see whether or not you're obeying His commandments or not.

If you listen to His commandments through His voice of a saint, then you're obedient to Him. If you reject the gospel ( His voice ), then you're considered an unbeliever.

Deuteronomy 13
4: You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear him, and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and cleave to him.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.

Jeremiah 26
13: Now therefore amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God, and the LORD will repent of the evil which he has pronounced against you.

1 John 5
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

Matthew 5
17: "Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

If you don't obey the commandments of God, this is what will happen to you;

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.

John 10
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;

Those who do not obey the commandments of God or listen to His voice are called sinners and all Christians are sinners, no matter what written words they read in a Bible and believe in.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

However, there are a few chosen sinners who will listen to the gospel ( voice of God ) that us saints preach. They are called believers. We saints will know who is a believer or not by the way they listen to us.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

It was spoken by the first saints, "The wages of sin is death". This means death to the flesh, which all us saints have to go through before the invisible "Christ" is opened up in our mind to witness and testify to in the gospel we preach.

Romans 8
1: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Once the flesh of us saints have died to the desires of this world, we are born of God. This means we become sinless and the invisible hidden knowledge of God ( Christ ) is revealed in our mind to witness and began testifying to but only according to the words God puts in our mind to write or speak as testimonies. Even our flesh becomes obedient to God's commands and becomes a bodily testimony.

This writing comes from a flesh of a saint that is totally obedient to God's commands within His mind. Every word that He puts in His mind for me to testify to, I totally trust as coming from Him through His invisible Christ, which is my created existence that was used to speak through all God's prophets and saints.

If you don't believe in my testimonies, you are not of God. Your flesh is deceiving you from knowing Him and it's the reason all flesh has to perish during this first age. The flesh contains the information called Lucifer and the beast that is constantly lying to your created spirit in the mind of God. This is why you can't understand the voice of God.

Here is a prophecy spoken long before any saints appeared in this world to preach the gospel that won't be understood by unbelievers. That's because we speak from our invisible created existence called Christ, or the Word of God.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

Can you understand the voice of God in this written testimony? It's easier to hear His voice in the spoken Word of God because the flesh is used to rebuke the lies in your mind to help you focus on Him rather than your lying thoughts. It's very difficult to keep those lying thoughts contained while you're reading words in a testimony. This is why written words are not a good way to hear the voice of God.

There is no "god," and consequently nothing to "obey."

The stories in the Bible aren't important. The important part is that the true prophets and saints were connected to our Creator within His mind and were given words to write and speak. These original words were used by us saints to learn about the past, present and future, which is God's eternal plan for His creation. Once that has been accomplished, this age will end. We're almost at the end now because God has accomplished His mission to reveal His hidden knowledge where His plan for the future exists. This knowledge is contained in wavelengths of energy that no man can ever see.

This is why all religions need to be treated like psychics, palm readers and phrenologists.

Once the flesh of us saints have died to the desires of this world, we are born of God. This means we become sinless and the invisible hidden knowledge of God ( Christ ) is revealed in our mind to witness and began testifying to but only according to the words God puts in our mind to write or speak as testimonies. Even our flesh becomes obedient to God's commands and becomes a bodily testimony.

This writing comes from a flesh of a saint that is totally obedient to God's commands within His mind. Every word that He puts in His mind for me to testify to, I totally trust as coming from Him through His invisible Christ, which is my created existence that was used to speak through all God's prophets and saints.

If you don't believe in my testimonies, you are not of God. Your flesh is deceiving you from knowing Him and it's the reason all flesh has to perish during this first age. The flesh contains the information called Lucifer and the beast that is constantly lying to your created spirit in the mind of God. This is why you can't understand the voice of God.

...Can you understand the voice of God in this written testimony? It's easier to hear His voice in the spoken Word of God because the flesh is used to rebuke the lies in your mind to help you focus on Him rather than your lying thoughts. It's very difficult to keep those lying thoughts contained while you're reading words in a testimony. This is why written words are not a good way to hear the voice of God.

How esoteric can one possibly get? I am going to go out on a limb and submit that you are the one who is deceived.

What becomes of all those who do not reach the status you claim is necessary?

Jesus established His Church to be the authority here on earth in Matthew 16. Since the Word can be difficult to interpret or discern the Church is to whom Jesus tells us we are to go for understanding.

He also said this in two different passages to Peter as head of the Church and to those disciples to whom He granted special authority. “Whatsoever you hold bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven. And whatsoever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

How does that fit into your mystical calling as a privileged saint?

like most every story in the bible it's partially true (a miniscule part)
that has been elaborated on so many times it's 99% fantasy.

How do you know or agree on which part is true and which part is false? Remember that you said it is partially true. If it is partially true then you should know which part is true.

You sound like the Jesus Seminar where we vote on which parts we think are true and which parts we think are false. You don't vote on truth. It is either true or it isn't. Since you don't have consensus, you don't know.

like most every story in the bible it's partially true (a miniscule part)
that has been elaborated on so many times it's 99% fantasy.

How do you know or agree on which part is true and which part is false? Remember that you said it is partially true. If it is partially true then you should know which part is true.

You sound like the Jesus Seminar where we vote on which parts we think are true and which parts we think are false. You don't vote on truth. It is either true or it isn't. Since you don't have consensus, you don't know.
JESUS SEMINAR! HOLY FUCKING SHIT BATMAN!
THAT EXPLAINS IT!:lol::lol:
ok I'll make this easy, the Jews left Egypt....fact
did Moses or god or Charlton Hesston PART the red(reed )sea?
answer there is no evidence any of them did....so that part is fiction.
as I've said to you countless times before, your belief in god and the supposed events depicted in the bible are based on faith not fact...

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself

:cool:
2 is easier to remember

Yes, but how do you love your neighbor as yourself? By making sure he has as much stuff as you do? By turning your other cheek or kissing his?

No. You ensure his rights are enforced absolutely equally with yours. Yes, compassion is part of the picture but so is tough love. Help for the helpless but not the clueless. Equal rights are the only thing that are absolute and 100% full time.

It may be within the Songs of Solomon, because I admit I have never really studied them, but I wasn't aware that the Bible had amendments.

Love is absolute, yes.

"Equal rights", as in where?

Paineful, Horty is correct. Horty is correct. And Horty is correct............

You are confusing right/s with love and a conditional love at that. The definition you are using for "right" is:
speaking, acting, or judging in a way that agrees with the facts or truth.

So right of the bat, lol, I want you to understand that if you do not judge other's shortcomings, God promises not to judge yours, no matter how severe or repetitious your's are. It's a good deal! :eusa_angel:

Conditional rights vs. pure love:
If you "prep" for a disaster, while you neighbor snickers. And disaster strikes, there is no doubt that your neighbor has no right to your food. Tough love would dictate and ensure that your neighbor gets what he deserves. Hunger.

Loving your neighbor, regardless of his lack of prudence, would be you, wanting your neighbor to escape the consequences of his (in)actions, and not perish for lack of bread.

The Law is about tough love. You get what you deserve. You reap what you sow. And it is justice.
God however, is about unmerited favor. You get what you don't deserve. Love that doesn't judge, forgiveness you don't warrant, and a Lamb that paid for your mistakes, so you don't have to.

Show your neighbor unmerited favor, and see if you don't reap the benefit of a love too strong to comprehend as a residual effect of the love you showed. You'll feel it. It feels so good! :eusa_angel:

Mother Teressa spent her whole life taking care of her neighbor. Do you suppose she asked all those poor and needy if their condition was the result of poor judgement on their part before she fed them?
She loved them because God loved her first. She felt it was her reasonable duty to give back to Him. The fed and clothed were the beneficiaries of that pure shared love.
Being right is good, but loving one another is so much better.
Love you,
:)

Last edited:
There is no "god," and consequently nothing to "obey."

And yet those who obey the laws and ordinances of the Gospel are blessed by the Lord. I am quite curious where those blessings come from if there is no God.

I, myself, have been miraculously healed by the power of God. Unless you are suggesting there is some other force in the universe capable of healing excruciating injury instantaneously. I would love to hear your explanation.

Let's say you are right about God being on your side. What about the devout that are subjected to horrific situations and then death? Was God too busy setting some snake handler's bite wounds to do something for the Jews in the Holocaust? Was your broken leg more important than some little girl getting raped in a basement that day?

Let's say you are right about God being on your side. What about the devout that are subjected to horrific situations and then death? Was God too busy setting some snake handler's bite wounds to do something for the Jews in the Holocaust? Was your broken leg more important than some little girl getting raped in a basement that day?

You are presuming to know the mind of God and you can't.

Is that your main objection to God? Either he makes right all transgressions here on earth or He is a phony or a cruel deity? Is this your reason for refusal?

We cannot tell you why there is a devil and evil allowed to roam free on this earth, but we can testify to the truth of the one true God and savior. We can rejoice there is mercy and justice in the world to come and an eternal life in heaven where we will then understand why there had to be a trial on earth for humanity. This is where faith comes in, and also gratitude. This is why we must accept suffering because we know God is still there and in control and truly asks very little of us. God told Job that some things must remain a mystery but other important matters are surely revealed. I can live and die with that and be grateful.

Forum List

Back