Do you own gold?

it was hyped by right wing radio clowns and now the BIG economic disastor they sold it on the backs of didnt happen.

oh poor minions

Not to worry though all the guys who sold it to YOU sold off at 1600 a couple of months back.

Enjoy your pretty shiney coins with ronny on one side and Palin on the other made of .00000000002 gold

It'll be down to around 1000 before its over.
You wanna' make an Avatar bet about that?

If Gold goes below $1000 in the next 3 months you choose my Avatar for a week. If not, then I chose yours.

I've already got my bets placed. But thanks.

it was hyped by right wing radio clowns and now the BIG economic disastor they sold it on the backs of didnt happen.

oh poor minions

Not to worry though all the guys who sold it to YOU sold off at 1600 a couple of months back.

Enjoy your pretty shiney coins with ronny on one side and Palin on the other made of .00000000002 gold

It'll be down to around 1000 before its over.

Lay a bet on that.. say, ever posting on this site again??

I've already made my bets with a put option.

Now its you crazy fucker teabaggers job to go and SELL SELL SELL so I can make some $$$$ for my baby boy's college account!!! Hurry! Grab the shovel you miserable fucks! Dig dig dig! Hope that treasure map you made is accurate! Hope the dealer of your "physical gold" doesn't decide to jack up his commissions just to fuck you!

Last edited:

oh poor minions

actually, it was also hyped by left wing radio clowns. i heard it on at least two left wing shows...randi rhodes and i think stephanie miller. you once again prove how blind you are when it comes to politics.

i knew it was going to go down over a year ago, i just didn't think it would drop by this much.

oh poor minions

actually, it was also hyped by left wing radio clowns. i heard it on at least two left wing shows...randi rhodes and i think stephanie miller. you once again prove how blind you are when it comes to politics.

i knew it was going to go down over a year ago, i just didn't think it would drop by this much.

You're the idiot listening to shitty left wing radio.

The lefty and rightie nuts were right as long as you go out in time.

Last edited:

oh poor minions

You lost your ass buying gold, now didn't you?

Come on, admit it.

Yes I have an extensive portfolio of gold.

Here's a song about my pile of the stuff

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEREhGeNM64]Freda Payne - Band Of Gold - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting observation, rather puzzling to say the least. So China has reported slower growth, the Euro is demonstrating continuing weakness and cracks in its very foundation, US economy is tepid at best, and the DOW is down. Has Gold run its course? Maybe it is time to give physical Gold a strong look see, great hedge. Sounds like someone is unloading a rather large amounts possibly to help bail its economy out. China after all has been the largest consumer for the past few years, and Cyprus remains on the abyss.

Bet there's a lot of folks who bought "physical gold" who wish they had had the time last Friday to dig it up out of their backyard and rush down to the dealer to sell it. Hope you morons made good treasure maps.

Schadenfreuden doesn't really become you, Ooh.

But probably, much like you, I also can resist anything but temptation so....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many people on the right are being stampeded by fear mongers into buying metal against massive inflation.

What apparently most of them simply will not accept is that those fear mongers are working for the GOLDBUG INDUSTRY.

Glen Beck is, I guess, the most obvious example of that.

I have all my money in gold and silver. Only a retard or a person ignorant of the looming.g economic decline would keep there life savings in dollars in a bank, look at the rising inflation in the US and bank crisises in the Eurozone. I don't want my saving to like value sitting in a bank each year at a risk of being seized. I keep only a couple grand in the bank ror emergencies

Someone who saved $1000 in cash this day last year would have lost $20.7 in that cash's value a year later, while someone who saved $1000 in gold this day last year would have lost $194.03. If you want to hedge against inflation buy TIPS you fricken idiot.

O
I have all my money in gold and silver. Only a retard or a person ignorant of the looming.g economic decline would keep there life savings in dollars in a bank, look at the rising inflation in the US and bank crisises in the Eurozone. I don't want my saving to like value sitting in a bank each year at a risk of being seized. I keep only a couple grand in the bank ror emergencies

Someone who saved $1000 in cash this day last year would have lost $20.7 in that cash's value a year later, while someone who saved $1000 in gold this day last year would have lost $194.03. If you want to hedge against inflation buy TIPS you fricken idiot.

You only lose the money if you sell it. Whereas you will never get your lost money back from a bank. Only an idiot would think gold will stay down. This correction is just a better time to buy

The loss is there whether you realize it or not you flipping moron

And only an idiot thinks the cpi eflects inflation. They don't even count food or fuel. Those buying tips protects you from nothing.

OMG you are stupid. Plz tell me you aren't trading based on that assumption. The money in gold is dumber than I thought.

Question: What goods and services does the Consumer Price Index (CPI) cover?

Answer: The CPI represents all goods and services purchased for consumption by the reference population (Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers or Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers). The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has classified all expenditure items into more than 200 categories, arranged into eight major groups. Major groups and examples of categories in each are as follows:

FOOD AND BEVERAGES (breakfast cereal, milk, coffee, chicken, wine, full service meals and snacks);
HOUSING (rent of primary residence, owners' equivalent rent, fuel oil, bedroom furniture);
APPAREL (men's shirts and sweaters, women's dresses, jewelry);
TRANSPORTATION (new vehicles, airline fares, gasoline, motor vehicle insurance);
MEDICAL CARE (prescription drugs and medical supplies, physicians' services, eyeglasses and eye care, hospital services);
RECREATION (televisions, cable television, pets and pet products, sports equipment, admissions);
EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION (college tuition, postage, telephone services, computer software and accessories);
OTHER GOODS AND SERVICES (tobacco and smoking products, haircuts and other personal services, funeral expenses).

Also included within these major groups are various government-charged user fees, such as water and sewerage charges, auto registration fees, and vehicle tolls. The CPI also includes taxes, such as sales and excise taxes, that are directly associated with the prices of specific goods and services. However, the CPI excludes taxes, such as income and Social Security taxes, not directly associated with the purchase of consumer goods and services.
What goods and services does the Consumer Price Index (CPI) cover?

O

You only lose the money if you sell it. Whereas you will never get your lost money back from a bank. Only an idiot would think gold will stay down. This correction is just a better time to buy

The loss is there whether you realize it or not you flipping moron

You lost the argument their buddy. Gold is up 500% since 2000.

That's great for people who bought gold in 2000. If you did you should SELL NOW to lock in your gain.

Folks who bought any time in the past 2 years - with the exception of yesterday or today - are getting killed. And the murderation isn't over yet. Unless you want your 500% gain to drop to 367% I'd sell now because gold will be at $1000 before its over.

And only an idiot thinks the cpi eflects inflation. They don't even count food or fuel. Those buying tips protects you from nothing.

OMG you are stupid. Plz tell me you aren't trading based on that assumption. The money in gold is dumber than I thought.

Question: What goods and services does the Consumer Price Index (CPI) cover?

Answer: The CPI represents all goods and services purchased for consumption by the reference population (Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers or Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers). The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has classified all expenditure items into more than 200 categories, arranged into eight major groups. Major groups and examples of categories in each are as follows:

FOOD AND BEVERAGES (breakfast cereal, milk, coffee, chicken, wine, full service meals and snacks);
HOUSING (rent of primary residence, owners' equivalent rent, fuel oil, bedroom furniture);
APPAREL (men's shirts and sweaters, women's dresses, jewelry);
TRANSPORTATION (new vehicles, airline fares, gasoline, motor vehicle insurance);
MEDICAL CARE (prescription drugs and medical supplies, physicians' services, eyeglasses and eye care, hospital services);
RECREATION (televisions, cable television, pets and pet products, sports equipment, admissions);
EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION (college tuition, postage, telephone services, computer software and accessories);
OTHER GOODS AND SERVICES (tobacco and smoking products, haircuts and other personal services, funeral expenses).

Also included within these major groups are various government-charged user fees, such as water and sewerage charges, auto registration fees, and vehicle tolls. The CPI also includes taxes, such as sales and excise taxes, that are directly associated with the prices of specific goods and services. However, the CPI excludes taxes, such as income and Social Security taxes, not directly associated with the purchase of consumer goods and services.
What goods and services does the Consumer Price Index (CPI) cover?

How fucking stupid are you? Really, you realize there are two different CPIs? The core CPI which we hear in the news and the non-core CPI which you cited. Quite frankly, I am am happy you are going to get shafted in this market, a pseudo-intellectual liberal **** such as yourself doesn't deserve any money.
I don't go to the news that you say "we hear" for inflation data, I go to the source. And all measures of CPI show low inflation in recent years. My god you're an ignoramous.

You lost the argument their buddy. Gold is up 500% since 2000.

That's great for people who bought gold in 2000. If you did you should SELL NOW to lock in your gain.

Folks who bought any time in the past 2 years - with the exception of yesterday or today - are getting killed. And the murderation isn't over yet. Unless you want your 500% gain to drop to 367% I'd sell now because gold will be at $1000 before its over.

That doesn't correspond with reality. I was at my local gold and silver exchange the other day. they were completely out of silver, and the only gold they had from that day was a guy who had to sell his gold to pay taxes, this is in a major metropolitan area. Demand outstrips supply and in the next few years we will see who has the last laugh.
Do you really use this kind of pedestrian analysis to invest the bulk of your life savings? Gold is an international market you ignorant fuckwad. If your local dealer doesn't have any you can go online and fucking buy some. Jeez are you really this dumb?

Last edited:
Not physical gold but shares that reflect the price of gold.
I'm not freaking out because I bought it with the intent of holding it
for at least 10 years.

If it's worth less then what I paid for it then I guess it was a mistake.

How fucking stupid are you? Really, you realize there are two different CPIs? The core CPI which we hear in the news and the non-core CPI which you cited. Quite frankly, I am am happy you are going to get shafted in this market, a pseudo-intellectual liberal **** such as yourself doesn't deserve any money.
I don't go to the news that you say "we hear" for inflation data, I go to the source. And all measures of CPI show low inflation in recent years. My god you're an ignoramous.
Where's the Inflation? Check the Non-Core Components of the PPI and CPI - Seeking Alpha
LOL you didn't even know their were two measure of CPI until I told you, fucking idiot. Go back to watching the Colbert Report or Daily Show or have a gay sex orgy or whatever you liberals do.
Non-core components of the CPI have gone up 37% in 7 years, non-core components have gone up 17%. That isn't slow at all.

Wow - look - when you select the parts of the CPI that have gone up the most - inflation is higher. You're a fucking genius, you know? Hey why not take it a step further, pick the single item in the CPI that has gone up the most - and call that the proper measure of inflation!
Over the past seven years, the non-core components of the CPI and PPI have increased at about 37%. Inflationary pressures clearly exist in these non-core components. In the past seven years, the non-core components have increased on average 5.3% per year.

This idiot's math isn't even correct. Inflation compounds you fucking morons, 37% in 7 years corresponds to an annual rate of 4.6%, not 5.3%. 1.37 ^ (1/7) = 1.046.

That doesn't correspond with reality. I was at my local gold and silver exchange the other day. they were completely out of silver, and the only gold they had from that day was a guy who had to sell his gold to pay taxes, this is in a major metropolitan area. Demand outstrips supply and in the next few years we will see who has the last laugh.
Do you really use this kind of pedestrian analysis to invest the bulk of your life savings? Gold is an international market you ignorant fuckwad. If your local dealer doesn't have any you can go online and fucking buy some. Jeez are you really this dumb?

So a major metropolitan market doesn't reflect international trends? My friend in another metropolitan area confirmed the same exact things at his local exchanges. You clearly don't know nothing of which you speak.

My friend called the internet has confirmed for me that I can buy as much gold as I have money at any time the commodities exchange is open. My fuck it is truly amazing how fucking stupid gold bugs are.

Forum List

Back