Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
How badly does it matter if his ending was self written or not? If that man truly was the monster that he is said to be, shouldn't a party at Golden Corral be happening instead of a Q&A session?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever did the deed will go before the Lord at some point anyway no matter who it is.
It matters because he knew who had partaken of the underage children he made available for use as sex toys. Now, most of them will never see justice. He should have left the evidence with his lawyer with instructions to release it all if anything happened to him.

It's not some kind of rare thing. Lots of high profile people that are going to be tried on serious charges like Epstein at least attempt suicide or actually succeed. After he would be sentenced to basically the rest of his life in prison, he'd either be stuck in the protective custody section of the jail, or segregation where he is in his cell 23 hours a day. Or they could do like they did with Whitey Bulger and put him in general population where he would be killed in the first week.

Epstein knew his life was over and he just took his fate into his own hands like many have done.
You don’t know that. You’re guessing and it’s illogical.

Why was he taken off suicide watch? Then, he’s dead. Right after news comes out about powerful people associated with him doing little girls.

The prison authorities know pedos don’t last in the general population. Now, Epstein is no common pedo he has damning information on powerful people also being pedos. Why would the prison take him off suicide watch?

I suspect he was murdered.

The bigger problem is the elites don’t give a shit how this murder looks. They are now doing it right in our face.

I don't know that? You haven't been keeping up with the news. Why was he not on suicide watch? Because they only keep them on suicide watch for so long. The courts have ruled it is a violation of the 8th Amendment of cruel and unusual punishment to keep someone in a cell naked with just a suicide smock on.

la-na-seattle-shooting-20140607

Epstein was no longer in general population after he was attacked...
And that too is absurd. This guy was super high profile. He had damning information on many powerful people. Don’t you think that warrants a different level of supervision? If this can’t be done at that hellhole in Manhattan, MOVE HIM. Placing him in that prison is proof enough they had no intention of protecting him. He had to know his murder was imminent.

WTF are you talking about? After he was attacked he was put in a cell by himself without a cellmate. The federal jail he was in was fine, but obviously one of the officers weren't doing their rounds properly, which often happens at 3 AM after count time. They assume they are all asleep and they get lazy. There was no murder... he was in a locked cell by himself.
LOL. You don’t get it.

No, I get it quite clearly. I've worked in a correctional institution for 5 years including 3 and a half years on the SRT team. I did an internship at Lebanon Correctional when I was in college in Ohio. Feel free to look up LeCI. They even did some of those National Geographic lookup shows there. I worked in the Segregation unit where all the main leaders of the Lucasville (SeCI) riots including those that killed Robert Vallandingham. The Aryan Brotherhood and Black Muslims worked together to start the riot.

Vault: Remember deadly prison riot 25 years ago?

I dealt with one inmate so out of his mind he thought he was in Beirut Lebanon and was ready for the bullets and bombs to start going off. This thread would be so much better if people like you making comments had even an inkling of what goes on.

You don’t know that. You’re guessing and it’s illogical.

Why was he taken off suicide watch? Then, he’s dead. Right after news comes out about powerful people associated with him doing little girls.

The prison authorities know pedos don’t last in the general population. Now, Epstein is no common pedo he has damning information on powerful people also being pedos. Why would the prison take him off suicide watch?

I suspect he was murdered.

The bigger problem is the elites don’t give a shit how this murder looks. They are now doing it right in our face.

I don't know that? You haven't been keeping up with the news. Why was he not on suicide watch? Because they only keep them on suicide watch for so long. The courts have ruled it is a violation of the 8th Amendment of cruel and unusual punishment to keep someone in a cell naked with just a suicide smock on.

la-na-seattle-shooting-20140607

Epstein was no longer in general population after he was attacked...
And that too is absurd. This guy was super high profile. He had damning information on many powerful people. Don’t you think that warrants a different level of supervision? If this can’t be done at that hellhole in Manhattan, MOVE HIM. Placing him in that prison is proof enough they had no intention of protecting him. He had to know his murder was imminent.

WTF are you talking about? After he was attacked he was put in a cell by himself without a cellmate. The federal jail he was in was fine, but obviously one of the officers weren't doing their rounds properly, which often happens at 3 AM after count time. They assume they are all asleep and they get lazy. There was no murder... he was in a locked cell by himself.
LOL. You don’t get it.

No, I get it quite clearly. I've worked in a correctional institution for 5 years including 3 and a half years on the SRT team. I did an internship at Lebanon Correctional when I was in college in Ohio. Feel free to look up LeCI. They even did some of those National Geographic lookup shows there. I worked in the Segregation unit where all the main leaders of the Lucasville (SeCI) riots including those that killed Robert Vallandingham. The Aryan Brotherhood and Black Muslims worked together to start the riot.

Vault: Remember deadly prison riot 25 years ago?

I dealt with one inmate so out of his mind he thought he was in Beirut Lebanon and was ready for the bullets and bombs to start going off. This thread would be so much better if people like you making comments had even an inkling of what goes on.
Then you of all people, should know this wasn’t a suicide.

What raises my eyebrows is that he was taken off suicide watch which results in a reduction in cell checks. Is security film going to surface? If that shit disappears then it’s a murder.

You only keep suicide watch for a certain period of time. Usually 72 hours or less. Now even with him being off suicide watch, the officers are supposed to do rounds every 30-40 minutes. From the way it sounds, he hung himself sometime after the 3 AM count and 6 AM. That means whomever was working the area he was, didn't do their job of cell checks.
More fake news. You can hang yourself in just a few minutes.
Not really. As I understand it, the fixtures usually do not accommodate fitting an entire bedsheet, so you have to tear strips and braid them together. That takes a lot of time and makes noise.
What if, let's say, um, the crazy bastard already has it made?

What raises my eyebrows is that he was taken off suicide watch which results in a reduction in cell checks. Is security film going to surface? If that shit disappears then it’s a murder.

You only keep suicide watch for a certain period of time. Usually 72 hours or less. Now even with him being off suicide watch, the officers are supposed to do rounds every 30-40 minutes. From the way it sounds, he hung himself sometime after the 3 AM count and 6 AM. That means whomever was working the area he was, didn't do their job of cell checks.
Not really. As I understand it, the fixtures usually do not accommodate fitting an entire bedsheet, so you have to tear strips and braid them together. That takes a lot of time and makes noise.
One can hang oneself with a 12 inch length of material and an18 inch tieoff... tie the loop and sit. As long as your ass stays off the floor the noose tightens. Just a matter of not bailing out until you pass out.
Uh no. Prisons today are designed to prevent suicide, IF THEY ARE RUN PROPERLY.

Get informed. Don’t believe the lies from the criminals in the ruling class.

Jail suicides are almost entirely preventable, a HuffPost investigation found in 2016, and they’re far more common than you might think: Suicide has been the most common cause of jail deaths for every year dating back to 2000. The number of detainee suicides hit a record high with an average of more than one per day in 2014, the year for which the most recent Justice Department data is available. Three-hundred and seventy-two people killed themselves, accounting for more than a third of all inmate deaths that year, according to the latest Bureau of Justice Statistics report on mortality in local jails. It was a 13% increase from suicide deaths in 2013.

Inmates face a greater risk of harm when jail authorities neglect to follow protocol. Those with a history of serious mental health issues or suicidal behavior need to be under continuous supervision, experts told HuffPost, as it can take just five minutes to die by strangulation, for example.

“Under the circumstances, I would have a staff member sitting there or have a camera on [Epstein] 24/7 while he was in my custody, purely to cover my butt,” Bob Hood, a former federal Bureau of Prisons chief of internal affairs, told NBC. “I know that sounds tacky, but this is not your average inmate.”

Not only had Epstein seemingly already attempted to take his own life, but he was also due to stand trial for federal criminal sex charges. Accused sex offenders are at a significantly higher risk of suicide than members of the general population.

“People often say, ‘Well, if somebody wants to kill themselves, they’re going to kill themselves,’” Margo Schlanger, a law professor at the University of Michigan who specializes in criminal justice, told HuffPost in 2016. “That’s false. If you run a jail with an appropriate degree of suicide prevention, you get almost zero.”

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Underlines A Nationwide Problem | HuffPost
Jail officials not following protocol was protocol where I worked.

Bed sheets in the big house are paper thin. They won’t support anything.

One can hang oneself with a 12 inch length of material and an18 inch tieoff... tie the loop and sit. As long as your ass stays off the floor the noose tightens. Just a matter of not bailing out until you pass out.

Jail suicides are almost entirely preventable, a HuffPost investigation found in 2016, and they’re far more common than you might think: Suicide has been the most common cause of jail deaths for every year dating back to 2000. The number of detainee suicides hit a record high with an average of more than one per day in 2014, the year for which the most recent Justice Department data is available. Three-hundred and seventy-two people killed themselves, accounting for more than a third of all inmate deaths that year, according to the latest Bureau of Justice Statistics report on mortality in local jails. It was a 13% increase from suicide deaths in 2013.

Inmates face a greater risk of harm when jail authorities neglect to follow protocol. Those with a history of serious mental health issues or suicidal behavior need to be under continuous supervision, experts told HuffPost, as it can take just five minutes to die by strangulation, for example.

“Under the circumstances, I would have a staff member sitting there or have a camera on [Epstein] 24/7 while he was in my custody, purely to cover my butt,” Bob Hood, a former federal Bureau of Prisons chief of internal affairs, told NBC. “I know that sounds tacky, but this is not your average inmate.”

Not only had Epstein seemingly already attempted to take his own life, but he was also due to stand trial for federal criminal sex charges. Accused sex offenders are at a significantly higher risk of suicide than members of the general population.

“People often say, ‘Well, if somebody wants to kill themselves, they’re going to kill themselves,’” Margo Schlanger, a law professor at the University of Michigan who specializes in criminal justice, told HuffPost in 2016. “That’s false. If you run a jail with an appropriate degree of suicide prevention, you get almost zero.”

Exactly.

So it was very easy to make the hit on Epstein. Now it will be even easier to persuade many Americans that he committed suicide.

They would where I worked.

Exactly.

So it was very easy to make the hit on Epstein. Now it will be even easier to persuade many Americans that he committed suicide.
When I was the seg officer we had this one guy on SW and they put some convict dick chasing skank on the watch. She would not stay at her post and finally I called the captain to report and he said not to worry about it.

I know a guy who was a prison guard in Oklahoma.
He was assigned to guard a man on suicide watch.
They would look through window in his cell door every few minutes.
When he look in his cell the inmate had vanished.
When he open the cell door to investigate the inmate was stretched out between the cell walls above the door and he dropped down on him a assaulted him.

Exactly.

When I was the seg officer we had this one guy on SW and they put some convict dick chasing skank on the watch. She would not stay at her post and finally I called the captain to report and he said not to worry about it.
I have a family member who was a corrections officer for 25 years. Worked both women’s and men’s prisons. Her stories of violence and incompetence are numerous. She was nearly killed by inmates more than once.

I know a guy who was a prison guard in Oklahoma.
He was assigned to guard a man on suicide watch.
They would look through window in his cell door every few minutes.
When he look in his cell the inmate had vanished.
When he open the cell door to investigate the inmate was stretched out between the cell walls above the door and he dropped down on him a assaulted him.
Lol....sounds like the inmate watched 'Goldfinger'.

Can you please link to where it said his bed sheets were paper.

Once he is off suicide watch, he could have ripped some of his clothes in strips and made a rope out of them. There are a lot of ways he could have done it. There was an inmate that did make a rope out of paper before. Have you ever heard about how hard it is to fold a piece of paper more than 7 times? Did you know you can use phone books to make your car bullet proof?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back