🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you Support Planned Parenthood?

A great woman who was a product of her times. Her work was also praised by WEB Dubois and Martin Luther King

Trying to apply today's ethical standards to one hundred years ago is ridiculous.

She wanted to breed the black race out of existence.

But then again this is the same situational ethics the left gave to the anti-gay marriage stance Obama had back when it was politically expedient.

What evidence to you have to support that?

Sanger consistently promoted racist ideals with a contemptuous attitude. Planned Parenthood hides behind a false memory of Sanger. Rarely quoting any of her writings. I wonder why that is.

There is plenty of evidence to prove Sangers racist ideals. She is probably on the same level of hell that Hitler is now in

Some of Sangers quotes

From her book, Woman and the New Race,
The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Her plan for peace

Article 1. The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.
Article 4. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit…
Article 6. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.

Give dysgenic groups [people with "bad genes"] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization.

April 1932 Birth Control Review, pg. 108

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

But then again this is the same situational ethics the left gave to the anti-gay marriage stance Obama had back when it was politically expedient.

Sanger consistently promoted racist ideals with a contemptuous attitude. Planned Parenthood hides behind a false memory of Sanger. Rarely quoting any of her writings. I wonder why that is.

There is plenty of evidence to prove Sangers racist ideals. She is probably on the same level of hell that Hitler is now in

She has never advocated genocide or murdered people.

Some of Sangers quotes

From her book, Woman and the New Race,
The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

I looked up the chapter that is quoted from: 5. The Wickedness of Creating Large Families. Sanger, Margaret. 1920. Woman and the New Race

It appears to be talking about the damaging affects of large families: high infant mortality, disease and birth defects, poverty, the effect of excessive childbearing on a woman's health and similar things - in support of birth control. I don't see anything about breeding a race out of existence in this - in fact, she is arguing against those who pressure women to bear many children to prevent "racial suicide".

For example, from the article you quoted (keep in mind this was written in 1920:

First of the manifold immoralities involved in the producing of a large family is the outrage upon the womanhood of the mother. If no mother bore children against her will or against her feminine instinct, there would be few large families. The average mother of a baby every year or two has been forced into unwilling motherhood, so far as the later arrivals are concerned. It is not the less immoral when the power which compels enslavement is the church, state or the propaganda of well-meaning patriots clamoring against “race suicide.” The wrong is as great as if the enslaving force were the unbridled passions of her husband. The wrong to the unwilling mother, deprived of her liberty, and all opportunity of self-development, is in itself enough to condemn large families as immoral. 3
The outrage upon the woman does not end there, however. Excessive childbearing is now recognized by the medical profession as one of the most prolific causes of ill health in women. There are in America hundreds of thousands of women, in good health when they married, who have within a few years become physical wrecks, incapable of mothering their children, incapable of enjoying life.​

The second quote is from a completely different source: My Way to Peace

In the second quote she is referring to the passing on of genetic diseases or "defective traits" assumed to be genetic. It's also important to remember this is written in 1920, before welfare, social security, birth control and effective child labor laws. Poorhouses and workhouses still were in existence. People conflated character traits with genetic traits. "Uppity" women could be sterilized against their wills as could all manner of disabled people. It was a common belief that certain classes of people were inferior (genetically) as well as races and ethnicities. Her view was representative of her era.

Her plan for peace

Article 1. The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.
Article 4. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit…
Article 6. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.

Give dysgenic groups [people with "bad genes"] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization.

This is not from her Plan for Peace (that is linked in entirety above) - I think it's from this article: https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=101807.xml

And, again - I'm not reading anything to speaks of racial genocide. Is what she writes repugnant? Yes, from our 21st century perspective - but the world in 1920 was a very different and much grimmer place in many ways.

April 1932 Birth Control Review, pg. 108

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.

Again, this quote is completely distorted - you and R.D. must be pulling it from the same site.

Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

That's another quote that was distorted when stripped of its context: http://www.usmessageboard.com/8901869-post2.html

Regardless of what you feel about her - she was a product of her times and typical of her times.

Sangor was the force that legalized birth control, education, and availability of birth control for every woman.
Her views, however dispicable are no worse than the views of many of our racist and bigoted national founders yet we still honor their achievements and manage to put things into historical perspective.

Somehow, folks are unwilling to do that when it comes to women's issues of reproductive rights and Planned Parenthood.

Sangor was by no means perfect, I don't agree with many of her opinions, but she was a product of her times and her crusade did a great deal of good for women.

No, I don't approve of Margaret Sanger and what she has done to America. What she was involved in is utterly evil.

Really now? What is your alternative to planning one's parenthood? Are you a Catholic or a Mormon? That would explain your utterly stupid comment.

Neither. I'm just an ordinary human being with a healthy conscience. Thank God.

Sangor was by no means perfect, I don't agree with many of her opinions, but she was a product of her times and her crusade did a great deal of good for women.

She said or wrote all of those things. The last quote I posted to bring it all together. I am pretty sure hitler was nice to his eva too, at times.:cuckoo: Sanger made sure to try and hide her real agenda from the black community.

And again, from Sangers own words

Have you ever wondered why most abortion clinics are located in inner city neighborhoods?

Sometimes people cease to use their common sense when they try to defend something that is inherently wrong

I haven't studied the issue myself, but is it possible she was saying that they didn't want that word to go out because it was untrue? It doesn't make sense that they would hire black ministers to help wipe out the race. They would figure it out pretty quickly I would assume.

She said or wrote all of those things. The last quote I posted to bring it all together. I am pretty sure hitler was nice to his eva too, at times.:cuckoo: Sanger made sure to try and hide her real agenda from the black community.

Have you ever wondered why most abortion clinics are located in inner city neighborhoods?

Sometimes people cease to use their common sense when they try to defend something that is inherently wrong

No, she didn't - some of those quotes were deliberately mangled, all were taken out of the context of their original writings - and you put together disparate quotes from different writings about different subjects to try and make them pertain to attitudes about race. That's not common sense - that's dishonest.

No one is defending her views on eugenics, but it doesn't detract from what she did for women.

As far as abortion clinics in poor neighborhoods - Sangor opposed abortion. I suspect zoning and NIMBY has more to do with their location than any nefarious scheme.

I haven't studied the issue myself, but is it possible she was saying that they didn't want that word to go out because it was untrue? It doesn't make sense that they would hire black ministers to help wipe out the race. They would figure it out pretty quickly I would assume.

Notice that Sanger said the ministers should be "hired." There are many black ministers today who support abortion--most of them still receive money from Planned Parenthood. Many have sold their souls for "30 pieces of silver." CLICK

Sanger was always denying her own statements when she was called on them. It happened numerous times throughout an interview she did years ago on television. She would continually touch her nose, her chin, it was obvious body language she was lying through her teeth. I can see where people might get the wrong idea about her and think there was something virtuous about her.

I don't fault those who cannot see it. It may not be a matter of conscience but rather out of a sense of looking for the best in someone and wanting to believe the best rather than consider the ugly truth that elitists do not see the world as we do. That elitists are racists. That elitists despise the poor and do not believe they are entitled to be born, etc. That elitists have no problem with using our children as sex slaves / child trafficking for their political ambitions and blackmail games - for sacrifices to their god Lucifer.. for organ harvesting so they can live yet another day...... It is hard to fathom such a mindset. I can certainly understand those who would rather not believe it possible. Unfortunately truth is stranger than fiction! Sanger hated black folks, poor folks. Healthy or not. In her world there was no room for them.

She is in hell so she won't be inconvenienced by those Jesus said would be in His company. Blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Is it any wonder why elitists preferred worshiping Lucifer? Not at all! It's a no brainer.. the fruit of Sangers life is pure evil. By their fruits ye shall know them.

Last edited:

I suppose that is why she used the term "more rebellious members"? I think she felt the need to reign them in and keep them on the ignorant side

No, she didn't - some of those quotes were deliberately mangled, all were taken out of the context of their original writings - and you put together disparate quotes from different writings about different subjects to try and make them pertain to attitudes about race. That's not common sense - that's dishonest.

No one is defending her views on eugenics, but it doesn't detract from what she did for women.

As far as abortion clinics in poor neighborhoods - Sangor opposed abortion. I suspect zoning and NIMBY has more to do with their location than any nefarious scheme.

With all due respect Coyote......Keep telling yourself that, and it will make all the wrongs, right. :thup:

Last edited:

Notice that Sanger said the ministers should be "hired." There are many black ministers today who support abortion--most of them still receive money from Planned Parenthood. Many have sold their souls for "30 pieces of silver." CLICK

One comment here - God forgives sin. Including murder. Paul murdered Christians before his conversion. He wasn't the last either. Anyone who has had an abortion can go to the Lord and ask him to forgive them and he will. God is very merciful and not out to send anyone to hell. Jesus came into the world to save it, not condemn it. A girl who has had an abortion will receive the same forgiveness, mercy and love Christ gave to Magdalene. It is that simple. There is no condemnation here. Just education on what is behind the scenes of Planned Parenthood and its Founder - that you may not have known up until now.

One comment here - God forgives sin. Including murder. Paul murdered Christians before his conversion. He wasn't the last either. Anyone who has had an abortion can go to the Lord and ask him to forgive them and he will. God is very merciful and not out to send anyone to hell. Jesus came into the world to save it, not condemn it. A girl who has had an abortion will receive the same forgiveness, mercy and love Christ gave to Magdalene. It is that simple. There is no condemnation here. Just education on what is behind the scenes of Planned Parenthood and its Founder - that you may not have known up until now.

Yes, if you ask.

That quote wasn't mine though, I linked its source. an interesting site imo. I already made my point about the quote in question in my first post.

I believe Sanger had a very bitter experience in childhood. Her father was an atheist and her mother was a Catholic. Her bitterness towards the Roman Catholic Church is palpable although I do not fault her for that. She could have been molested, raped, who knows? Maybe she had an abortion and was angry it wasn't legal. I have no idea. I only know she is the one accountable for Planned Parenthood and that is one awful legacy to leave your children/grandchildren. Not to mention the WORLD. Very sad.

I believe Sanger had a very bitter experience in childhood. Her father was an atheist and her mother was a Catholic. Her bitterness towards the Roman Catholic Church is palpable although I do not fault her for that. She could have been molested, raped, who knows? Maybe she had an abortion and was angry it wasn't legal. I have no idea. I only know she is the one accountable for Planned Parenthood and that is one awful legacy to leave your children/grandchildren. Not to mention the WORLD. Very sad.

Fact is she spoke against abortion.
I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in
America each year are a disgrace to civilization -MS 1918

Then again, her career choice was pushing birth control, not the safely or legality of abortions

Do you Support Planned Parenthood?
No! They will not get my support as long as they continue to offer abortion services.

Planned Parenthood receives part of it's funding from government grants. However, by law federal funds cannot be used in anyway for any type of abortion services unless the life of the mother is in danger, or for incest or rape. Who is ensuring that federal funds that are intended for other services are not re-allocated for abortion? Good for states like Tennessee that have defunded planned parenthood.

Planned Parenthood services will prevent more abortions than they perform.

Maybe that's why some on the right don't like PP since more abortions means that they can rail against a higher number of abortions whereas a lower overall number tends to make it less of a social issue.

Sanger was a racist eugenicist scumbag dimocrap. Period.

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race
(Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)​

In her own words:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

On respecting the rights of the mentally ill:
In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc. Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 107

On adultery:
A woman's physical satisfaction was more important than any marriage vow, Sanger believed. Birth Control in America, p. 11

On marital sex:
"The marriage bed is the most degenerating influence in the social order," Sanger said. (p. 23) [Quite the opposite of God's view on the matter: "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." (Hebrews 13:4)

On abortion:
"Criminal' abortions arise from a perverted sex relationship under the stress of economic necessity, and their greatest frequency is among married women." The Woman Rebel - No Gods, No Masters, May 1914, Vol. 1, No. 3.

On the YMCA and YWCA:
"...brothels of the Spirit and morgues of Freedom!"), The Woman Rebel - No Gods, No Masters, May 1914, Vol. 1, No. 3.

On the Catholic Church's view of contraception:
"...enforce SUBJUGATION by TURNING WOMAN INTO A MERE INCUBATOR." The Woman Rebel - No Gods, No Masters, May 1914, Vol. 1, No. 3.

On motherhood:
"I cannot refrain from saying that women must come to recognize there is some function of womanhood other than being a child-bearing machine." What Every Girl Should Know, by Margaret Sanger (Max Maisel, Publisher, 1915) [Jesus said: "Daughters of Jerusalem, weep... for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in which they shall say, Blessed (happy) are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the breasts which never gave suck." (Luke 23:24)]

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

What kind of dirtbag rationalizes and justifies this kind of scum?

A scumbag dimocrap, of course.

A great woman who was a product of her times. Her work was also praised by WEB Dubois and Martin Luther King

Trying to apply today's ethical standards to one hundred years ago is ridiculous.

LlqUkEY.png

Forum List

Back