do you support reparations for blacks?

surprisingly, In 2022, the federal government is projected to spend $1.3 trillion on welfare programs in the United States, with $165 billion of that going towards nutrition assistance, including $115 billion on SNAP. 38.8% of welfare recipients are White, 39.8% are Black, 15.7% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 3.3% are Other.

Looks pretty much equal to me. Thoughts?

Black or African Americans are the second largest racial minority, making up 12.1%.
White Americans are the racial majority, with non-Hispanic whites representing 57.8% of the population

Nope

I could be wrong but I feel this is just another trick by the Democrats to keep blacks voting for them. They will promise you millions of dollars and blame the racist Republicans when they can’t give it to you.

The blacks will likely riot and burn cities down in protest.
It is foolish for Democrats to encourage blacks to think they will get reparations. This reminds lower income whites why they switched to the Republican Party.

surprisingly, In 2022, the federal government is projected to spend $1.3 trillion on welfare programs in the United States, with $165 billion of that going towards nutrition assistance, including $115 billion on SNAP. 38.8% of welfare recipients are White, 39.8% are Black, 15.7% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 3.3% are Other.

Looks pretty much equal to me. Thoughts?
Blacks make up 12% of the population. Way overrepresented.

no.

no cali taxpayer was alive nor contributed to that evilness during any time of slavery.

It’s very unclear what these people would be reparated for.
Their angst about what happened to four generations ago??
Preposterous

It’s very unclear what these people would be reparated for.
Their angst about what happened to four generations ago??
Preposterous

But they have the best and brightest black graduates supported from the United College Negro Fund pleading a case.
Too bad that most of them are black Commie's!

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
I see a lot of pissed off Chicanos who will never vote for Democrats again.

Forum List

Back