do you support reparations for blacks?

So you think black folks haven't been affected more than they have.
everyone has been affected by something. since blacks today have not endured what slaves or the majority of blacks during Jim Crow, I dont see why you think all blacks deserve reparations. women were denied equal treatment in the past, we arent expecting compensation for the wrongs done to others.

Blacks already received reparations THOUSANDS of times over through Welfare

If anything, they should be paying reparations for their crimes against humanity

So you think black folks haven't been affected more than they have.
you actually do? Japanese Americans were compensated for being put in internment camps. Holocaust victims were subject to the brutal treatment from German Nazi monsters. shame on you for thinking you have suffered worse.

Here's your reparations, and I will accept your thanks on behalf of the white males that have come before me.

Electricity
Flight
Computers
Electronic communications
Vaccines
Telephone
Radio
Television
Automobiles
Ships
Plumbing
Heat
Air Conditioning
Want me to keep going?

They just got stuffed

CA Gov. Newsom declines to back reparations checks, says slavery's legacy about 'more than cash payments'

i told you

It is foolish for Democrats to encourage blacks to think they will get reparations. This reminds lower income whites why they switched to the Republican Party.
It seems the Democratic Party doesn’t give a good crap about poor whites. It might eventually cost the Dems elections

It seems the Democratic Party doesn’t give a good crap about poor whites. It might eventually cost the Dems elections
It has cost the Democrats elections since 1968 when Richard Nixon was elected president. Many Democrats care more about a poor ghetto black man with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he does nothing to support than they care about a poorly paid white man who works hard at a job he dislikes in order to support his wife and legitimate children.

everyone has been affected by something
Cop out.
. since blacks today have not endured what slaves or the majority of blacks during Jim Crow,
There are many black folks living today who endured Jim Crow.
I dont see why you think all blacks deserve reparations. women were denied equal treatment in the past, we arent expecting compensation for the wrongs done to others.
Another cop out, white women have NEVER and I mean NEVER had to endure what black folks have in this country. America has NEVER made amends for slavery, Jim Crow or nothing else as far as that goes. If I am in error show me how.

you actually do? Japanese Americans were compensated for being put in internment camps. Holocaust victims were subject to the brutal treatment from German Nazi monsters. shame on you for thinking you have suffered worse.
Are you fucking serious? That has to be the most ignorant statement you have ever made. Should I go through the atrocities of slavery and Jim Crow that black folks had to endure.

Forum List

Back