do you support reparations for blacks?

It is racist propaganda from Jesse Jackson.

According to the 2020 census Birmingham, Alabama has a black population of 68.7%.

According to NeighborhoodScout, Birmingham, Alabama has a crime index of 1.

The safest cities get a rating of 100. The most dangerous cities get a rating of 0. Hardly any cities get a rating of 0. Wherever there are a lot of blacks there is a lot of crime. No, white folks do not force Negroes to commit all those crimes. We do not force them to have all those illegitimate children either.
All the facts you so correctly state are smothered by the liberal blanket of blame, feelings and wishes.
Reparations are yet Another Feelings Thing from liberals, not rooted in any reality of the here and now and falsely identified as fair and just . appeasement via cash.

All the facts you so correctly state are smothered by the liberal blanket of blame, feelings and wishes.
Reparations are yet Another Feelings Thing from liberals, not rooted in any reality of the here and now and falsely identified as fair and just . appeasement via cash.
Supporting reparations is self destructive for liberals. It provokes non Negroes to vote Republican.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.

No....unless you were an actual slave at the end of the Democrat party Civil War....and the reparations should start by dissolving all assets of the democrat paty

It is racist propaganda from Jesse Jackson.

According to the 2020 census Birmingham, Alabama has a black population of 68.7%.

According to NeighborhoodScout, Birmingham, Alabama has a crime index of 1.

The safest cities get a rating of 100. The most dangerous cities get a rating of 0. Hardly any cities get a rating of 0. Wherever there are a lot of blacks there is a lot of crime. No, white folks do not force Negroes to commit all those crimes. We do not force them to have all those illegitimate children either.
I said 1960 clown, not 2020.

Do I need to give you a list of the atrocities black folks have suffered in this damn country. Your dumb ass statement is nothing but white arrogance.
What about the problems blacks cause whites: the crime, the criminal justice expense, the welfare expense, affirmative action?

Do I need to give you a list of the atrocities black folks have suffered in this damn country. Your dumb ass statement is nothing but white arrogance.
Mostly boo hoo of 60+ years ago which keeps you in the past and bitter clingers to the past

When are you going to admit America has never amended for the atrocities that black folks have suffered in this country.
You have been propagandized to an extreme level. People like you are poisoning the generations which are following you. Previous generations poisoned you. I think there’s little hope going on from here.

Forum List

Back