do you support reparations for blacks?

Whatever you say, savage.
Yes indeed. A genuine native American savage. From one of the most savage and bloodthirsty tribes known on the continent. A tribe so savage that it made torture an art form. That's me, unbelievably proud of it too.

Yes, I do. Make amends for the wrong that has been done to us black people.
I would imagine white people would be all for getting millions of dollars from the government if it was offered.

I could be wrong but I feel this is just another trick by the Democrats to keep blacks voting for them. They will promise you millions of dollars and blame the racist Republicans when they can’t give it to you.

The blacks will likely riot and burn cities down in protest.

Eventually the Chinese will take over. You will riot and they will just roll tanks right over you. The Chinese will not put up with any shit from anybody.

I would imagine white people would be all for getting millions of dollars from the government if it was offered.

I could be wrong but I feel this is just another trick by the Democrats to keep blacks voting for them. They will promise you millions of dollars and blame the racist Republicans when they can’t give it to you.

Eventually the Chinese will take over. You will riot and they will just roll tanks right over you. The Chinese will not put up with any shit from anybody.
so true

After Appomattox, America became color blind?
Jim Crow violence drove Blacks out of the south and the northern employers wouldn`t hire them. They hired people like my immigrant grandfather who couldn`t even speak English. I`m willing to bet that you`re opposed to teaching Black history.
I’m a proponent of teaching American history.

Your math skills are unprecedented. There are no slaves alive from the 1800’s but there are Indian survivors of boarding schools. Reparations for black people is none of my business. My main concern is the ongoing genocide of my people.
Not one black person in America is a former slave. Not one.

Yes, I do. Make amends for the wrong that has been done to us black people.
What about the wrongs you have done us white people with your crime, your welfare expense, the way you ruin every neighborhood you move into, and affirmative action?

The Chinese will. We all know who to trust and to not trust. It is not difficult. A cop who screws someone over for simple things will kill for a despot government. Whether in a concentration camp, a gulag, a sadistic security force or anything else compatible. This has been around for many decades and longer here as we let their power increase for some reason. Peasants convinced that authoritarianism is needed in a free nation. And no shortage of vermin to fill up positions of power.

What about the wrongs you have done us white people with your crime, your welfare expense, the way you ruin every neighborhood you move into, and affirmative action?
surprisingly, In 2022, the federal government is projected to spend $1.3 trillion on welfare programs in the United States, with $165 billion of that going towards nutrition assistance, including $115 billion on SNAP. 38.8% of welfare recipients are White, 39.8% are Black, 15.7% are Hispanic, 2.4% are Asian, and 3.3% are Other.

Looks pretty much equal to me. Thoughts?

sounds like you watch too much FOX news

Forum List

Back