do you support reparations for blacks?

Sassy Irish Lass is far removed from your physical location. If you smell something objectionable it must be much, much closer. Look down.
You smell just like her. Here is a tip to get rid of body odor: Wash your unmentionables with soap and warm water, rinse with Cepacol mouthwash, then dry well. Lastly, apply baby powder. We did this for our patients in the hospital who came from filthy homes.
Hope this helps. :113:

My family used ancestory.com and a host of other information to trace my ancestor. He came on a slave ship from Africa and was sold and at that point was nothing more than a number and a $$ figure. So you take that ROFL and stick it.
No one cares. Really. No one cares.

I come from a long line of slave holders. My Iroquois ancestors had slaves and ate them. My southern Confederate ancestors had slaves but didn't eat them. They were lucky.

You smell just like her. Here is a tip to get rid of body odor: Wash your unmentionables with soap and warm water, rinse with Cepacol mouthwash, then dry well. Lastly, apply baby powder. We did this for our patients in the hospital who came from filthy homes.
Hope this helps. :113:
I looked all around and didn't see you. The only rational conclusion is that you need to learn how to use Summer's Eve. Until then, keep your legs closed. That isn't hair you're showing off. It's flies.

You are smelling yourself after coupling with your sheep who doubles as your girlfriend. Please. Don't abuse helpless animals. 🐑
You are in a room all by yourself. That's what you smell. Check some of your fat folds, you might have maggots.

Interviewed black overwhelmingly said that they would just "spend the money on things."
No doubt, once it's all spent, then they would come forward and say, "give us more."
If reparations in California are approved, there then needs to be a class-action lawsuit against the state, by any and all who can show that their ancestors not only didn't have slaves, but also had ancestors that fought for the Union (North) in the Civil War, thus paying their dues.
Reparations essentially would be an indirect subside to makers of menthol cigarettes and malt liquor.

Interviewed black overwhelmingly said that they would just "spend the money on things."
No doubt, once it's all spent, then they would come forward and say, "give us more."
If reparations in California are approved, there then needs to be a class-action lawsuit against the state, by any and all who can show that their ancestors not only didn't have slaves, but also had ancestors that fought for the Union (North) in the Civil War, thus paying their dues.
exactly

Forum List

Back