do you support reparations for blacks?

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
I don''t support reparations as a cash payment to individuals for the reasons you give and a few others. I do feel our debt to those held back by our laws should be repaid, and social programs can help do that.

You mean like the White slave masters used to have sex with their young female slaves? Did you know Sally Hemmings was only 14 years old when she first became pregnant by Thomas Jefferson?

Do you know who the first slave owner in the US was?

Hint, he wasn't white.

Let's discuss blacks selling other blacks into slavery too

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.
No.

s-l500.jpg

HEY! I had an uncle who was half Indian related through marriage! I want reparations!!! :th_waiting:

Only for any black or other human being that were mistreated or enslaved. I wouldn't give more then 10 or 20 thousand at tops either...This idea of half a million isn't sane.
All of these agendas are designed to destroy the United States of America as a free and sovereign nation. This agenda will have repercussions in ways. One is, it will affect the quality work as an employee for any citizens. Yeah, we will not bring all of the manufacturing home again as we keep moving on in insane agendas. The Chinese have got to have agents manipulating people here also among the elites. The young are so screwed.

This is Newsom's way of conning blacks into voting for him for president... it will never get passed the supreme court....
Reparations in California have already been approved by the people who have been studying the issue. It's now just a matter of figuring out the amount of the checks. :thewave:

HELL NO!! They've been sucking up "reparations" for decades. If they still haven't made anything of themselves after 150 years, then they never will. What they need to stop doing is blaming others for their dismal failures.

Reparations in California have already been approved by the people who have been studying the issue. It's now just a matter of figuring out the amount of the checks. :thewave:
dosent matter the state has to vote on it. will not happen.

All of these agendas are designed to destroy the United States of America as a free and sovereign nation. This agenda will have repercussions in ways. One is, it will affect the quality work as an employee for any citizens. Yeah, we will not bring all of the manufacturing home again as we keep moving on in insane agendas. The Chinese have got to have agents manipulating people here also among the elites. The young are so screwed.
we are to communist like china you know.

Forum List

Back