do you support reparations for blacks?

s-l500.jpg
you tell them

Settle down. And realize you act black.

They're owed nothiwatch out you might get scalped from this angey indian. there schools teach them to hate whites all day. truth is indians killed more of themsleves thne any one lese did to them.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.

Hell NO.

What I worry most about is the fact that indigenous women are being murdered at an unprecedented rate.
They are being murdered by indigenous men who are raping and killing them. It seems that the injuns don't think too highly of their squaws.

Only for any black or other human being that were mistreated or enslaved. I wouldn't give more then 10 or 20 thousand at tops either...This idea of half a million isn't sane.

Only for any black or other human being that were mistreated or enslaved. I wouldn't give more then 10 or 20 thousand at tops either...This idea of half a million isn't sane.
everyone inslave everyone at one time. thr whole thing is riduclous. blacks still practice it now in africa.

No I don't . You want money get a job. California is so broke. They have nothing to give. It will never happen when state is this broke. And if it did it would be like extra tiny welfare payment. Ridiculous. The state will never vote to do this they cant afford it.

Sure, I’ll give a bucket of piss.

Forum List

Back