Do you think Biden will start World War Three?

I suspect you really think NATO is a defensive alliance lol. Proving you’re an ignoramus.
Oh fuck off

There is ZERO reason for putin to fear NATO other as a foil for his grandiose schemes

Oh fuck off

There is ZERO reason for putin to fear NATO other as a foil for his grandiose schemes
Lol. Yeah because NATO would never provoke or attack Russia.

Thinks a fool. Lol.

As we speak, NATO is actively provoking Russia. They are incentivizing Russia to attack NATO. They are escalating this war, so Russia will act. Then fools like you will happily support expanding the war.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.

Thinks a fool. Lol.

As we speak, NATO is actively provoking Russia. They are incentivizing Russia to attack NATO. They are escalating this war, so Russia will act. Then fools like you will happily support expanding the war.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.
You should know about stupid

Just look in a mirror

Why make it about me? Are you incapable of intelligent debate?

As I thought.

Warmongering dupes are the dumbest MFers of all time.
You are the one hurling personal insults

If return fire bothers you then try bring civil yourself

I pointed out that Switzerland does not fear NATO

Only dictators who want to steal other people’s territory fear NATO
And I tried to tell you how foolish that is. Apparently facts aren’t your strong point. Lol.

Here is an outstanding column that will relieve you of your ignorance, but you won’t read it. You prefer ignorance.
Caitlin Johnstone: Incentivizing Russia To Hit NATO
Caitlin Johnstone has nothing to offer except misinformation about Ametica and excuses for bad actors like russia and communist china

For instance;

“The US-centralized empire is ramping up aggressions against Russia and China simultaneously and working to destroy any nation which resists its goals of global conquest,”

Thats utter nonsense

What would happen if Putin decided to us tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine?
Fearmongering pantywaists are eager to pander to Putin, but defenders of democracy refuse to grovel.

Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 8.38.25 AM.png

(No word on whether he would make Mexico pay for it.)

I'm an optimist. I'm concerned that President Hunter Biden will start World War IV.

Caitlin Johnstone has nothing to offer except misinformation about Ametica and excuses for bad actors like russia and communist china

For instance;

“The US-centralized empire is ramping up aggressions against Russia and China simultaneously and working to destroy any nation which resists its goals of global conquest,”

Thats utter nonsense
What she said is perfectly true, but American imperialists like yourself are blind to the truth.

You and Old Joe Biden sitting in a tree…K I S S I N G!!!

What she said is perfectly true, but American imperialists like yourself are blind to the truth.

So, the Devil, aka America, made him do it?

Poor ole Putin was lured into attacking a sovereign country on his border and being condemned by the entire civilized world

I found Caitlan more stupid that usual when she included communist china in her lies

Thinks a fool. Lol.

CAN’T FIX STUPID.

Putin invaded Ukraine. NATO did not force him to do that. You are the fool and a Putin puppet.

YOU ARE PROOF THAT WE CANNOT FIX STUPID!

What she said is so much bull. You are the bullshit that is stupid enough to believe it.

What would happen if Putin decided to us tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine? Would Nato and the US respond in kind? Putin has been moving nuclear capable bombers to airfields in range of Ukraine. While this is being written off by US media and Washington as just scare tactics, how much faith should the American people have in the competence of the Biden Administration not to start World War Three? Once the first nuclear ordinance is deployed in Ukraine it will be like a match touched to a fuse. If Putin decides the fate of Ukraine with nuclear bombers the US will face a standoff that could spell the end of the civilized world.

EXPLAINER: How real are Putin's nuclear threats in Ukraine?

If Biden's bizarre administration pushes Putin into the use of nuclear weapons it will put the US between a rock and hard place. The US will then have to choose beween providing nukes to Ukraine and starting WW3 or backing down in the eyes of the world.
No, the US or anyother NATO will not provide nukes to Ukraine. The nato nations in general have already said that a nuclear attack on Ukraine, is a nuclear attack on Ukraines neighbors because of the contamination resulting from a nuclear blast can have devastating consequences to them.
In NATO. That’s the only way to View it. And NATO indicates to Putin that he signs his own death warrent if he uses nukes or even other contaminants anywhere outside of his borders in eastern Europe.

So, the Devil, aka America, made him do it?

Poor ole Putin was lured into attacking a sovereign country on his border and being condemned by the entire civilized world

I found Caitlan more stupid that usual when she included communist china in her lies
If you’re going to merely spout Fox News talking points (aka MIC News), we can’t debate each other. Try finding new sources of information then we can debate.

You’re the one claiming putin is America’s puppet and not responsible for his actions
Now you’re posting stupid shit. Stick to the Fox News talking points. At least then you won’t appear completely nuts.

Forum List

Back