Do you think Donald Trump suffers from depression from all the hate he gets?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

Depression is very serious and a real issue. I know there have been lots of stories of people being depressed from bullying.

do you think Trump gets depressed at times? Honestly I don't think there is a man alive who can not be depressed if they are one of the most hated people in the world.

Imagine millions of people protesting you, some trying to kill you or wishing you death, being banned from funerals, being criticised and made fun of 24/7

I feel bad for him

He knew what he was getting so he put on his big boy pants. Besides, he thrives on this shit.

I feel bad for him
I hope he does.

I feel bad for him
No.

He suffers from depression when and only when he discovers he is not a totalitarian emperor. His current bout is due to the fact that he is all but powerless oover the oncoming legal train.

Trump loves the admiration of hate towards him. It is what makes him tick.

He don't look depressed...

Trump-Smiling.jpg

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

I feel bad for him

You feel bad for POTUS? You are a Flaming Fucking Imbecile.

I feel bad for him
Feel bad for him?
Fuck him...he emboldened the crazies in this country and lower the morals and made it ok to be a dick, bully, racist, mysoginyst, nepostim, narcissism....the only end resultof him and his crooks should be in jail.

He just makes me want to scream ...

liberals-scream-at-sky.jpg

The depressed are all on the left. The hatred runs deep! It is pathological and very violent!

He's a real estate developer. They are used to constant obstacles, and criticism. I doubt he would have been so successful if he let some people bother him. Also, remember, a lot of people like, and support him.

I feel bad for him

He is a professional negotiator. I think he has the strange ability to ignore it.

IMO, you can see it in the way he deals with the press. Completely unflappable. I would have waded into that press corp months ago, and given some of those ass fuckers the treatment they deserve.

Forum List

Back