Do You Think This Man Is An Uncle Tom?

You didnt answer my question. If he was telling the truth what does that have to do with him being a uncle tom?
I didn't say it had anything to do with him being an Uncle Tom. You said he wasn't telling the truth and that he was an Uncle Tom. I'm asking you what he lied about and why you think he's an Uncle Tom. If you can't answer it, just say so.

Thats what your OP title says. "Do you think this man is an uncle tom?" You asked me if what he was saying was true after I said he was an uncle tom. If you cant answer the question regarding what that has to do with him being an uncle tom then dont expect an answer to your question. I understand you were trying to deflect but I wont let you.
I don't expect one.

I didn't say it had anything to do with him being an Uncle Tom. You said he wasn't telling the truth and that he was an Uncle Tom. I'm asking you what he lied about and why you think he's an Uncle Tom. If you can't answer it, just say so.

Thats what your OP title says. "Do you think this man is an uncle tom?" You asked me if what he was saying was true after I said he was an uncle tom. If you cant answer the question regarding what that has to do with him being an uncle tom then dont expect an answer to your question. I understand you were trying to deflect but I wont let you.
I don't expect one.

Then why did you ask your dumb question after deflecting and not answering my question?

Last edited:

I don't expect one.

No sense in talking to this guy. He'll talk in circles until you get tired of it and then claim victory. SOP with this guy.

I don't expect one.

No sense in talking to this guy. He'll talk in circles until you get tired of it and then claim victory. SOP with this guy.

Yes I will have you going in circles if you want to play. If you want to have a discussion then dont attempt to divert. I will play with your head until you get back on track.

I don't expect one.

I know. He's a clown.

c6pw5.jpg

Forum List

Back