Do you unequivocally condemn political violence?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that a lot of right wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to leftism.

Go ahead and deny the riots all over the Country for the last year, ,it'll make you "look" smart.

When people were rioting I said they were just hurting innocent locals and tarnishing the left's image. Though somehow I doubt that the people looting were very politically keen.

I hope nobody is going to bullshit me and try to suggest that a lot of right wingers on this forum haven't been using language that supports shit like that as some kind of retaliation to leftism.
Of what 'shit' do you speak?

No. Sometimes it's justified as a last resort against those who seek to enslave others, either physically, morally, or financially.

Do you think it could be necessary in the years to come?

the real political violence has been coming from the dem and repube parties and how they have destroyed the constitution and the rights of the .people,,

any physical violence coming from the people on them is totally justified and also a right of the people to commit,,

Forum List

Back