Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

Again begging the question. I said you have no authority to use government force. You are free to persuade them in any other way. Just no guns, sorry

If I want to kill you, is government justified in using its power and force to prevent that? If I do, in fact, kill you, is government justified in using its force to punish me for it?

What makes you delusionally imagine that you are any more worthy of such protection than an innocent, defenseless child is?

If I want to kill you, is government justified in using its power and force to prevent that? If I do, in fact, kill you, is government justified in using its force to punish me for it?

What makes you delusionally imagine that you are any more worthy of such protection than an innocent, defenseless child is?

What is the difference between my not giving you an expensive chemo drug for free you need to live and my shooting you? Any ideas?

I said there is no place for morality in ... the FEDERAL government. Muder is State law, so according to you that makes murder moral

Murder is AGAINST state law.

There is always a place for morality.

Prove it, Give us cases, numbers, situations. You can't. You are simply mouth farting,
Backatcha. You're the one that claimed Dems don't allow full term abortions. I gave you six blue states that have no limits on terms for abortion- i.e. the allow full term abortions.

Murder is AGAINST state law.

There is always a place for morality.

I was clarifying you misquoting me. I never said that government has nothing to do with morality, I said the Federal government doesn't. From there, you made up what I was saying, again.

I am amused by your trust in any government though on morality. I have found so little morality in government at all, much less their being authorities to regulate morality. Who are these politicians you have such incredible trust in exactly?

Negative, I am not for any Abortion, I am for responsible adults keeping it in their pants

Exactly. Now re-read my post that you responded to and notice you confirmed my point that your argument was disingenuous since that didn't change your view of abortion

Backatcha. You're the one that claimed Dems don't allow full term abortions. I gave you six blue states that have no limits on terms for abortion- i.e. the allow full term abortions.
I said that not one Dem is for on abortion demand to birth. I asked you for one case, and you cannot provide it. Your argument is fail.,

I said that not one Dem is for on abortion demand to birth. I asked you for one case, and you cannot provide it. Your argument is fail.,
You do know your words stay here, don't you?

"And, no, you cult phq, dems do not allow full term abortions."

The body that is targeted by abortion is that of an innocent human being, who is afforded no choice at all. If he were given a choice, do you think he would chose to live, or to die?
This totally evades the point

No, it is the very point.

Abortion targets an innocent human being for death. In the name of “choice”, a human being is murdered, who, if given a choice himself, would almost certainly choose not to be murdered.

martybegan said: You can't truly separate the two. What's the difference between someone being against abortion for moral reasons vs. logical reasons? It's supposed to limit government, not hamstring it when it has a mandate to interact in a given situation or topic. mrtybgn.23.11.15 #622

Any mandate that brainless human life must have equal protection with humans that have self-oxygenated brain activity wouid have to be a religious mandate not found anywhere in the US Constitution.

What abortion mandate are you referring us to?

nf.23.11.15 #653 to mrtybgn.23.11.15 #622

I was clarifying you misquoting me. I never said that government has nothing to do with morality, I said the Federal government doesn't. From there, you made up what I was saying, again.

I am amused by your trust in any government though on morality. I have found so little morality in government at all, much less their being authorities to regulate morality. Who are these politicians you have such incredible trust in exactly?

What makes the federal government any different from another level of government when it comes to morality?

Abortion targets an innocent human being for death. In the name of “choice”, a human being is murdered, who, if given a choice himself, would almost certainly choose not to be murdered.
Also, men who are equal partners, are not equally represented under the law!

This still has nothing to do with the point.

Funny how you think your more moral because you want to turn morality over to government. And I think I'm more moral than you because you want to do that

What makes the federal government any different from another level of government when it comes to morality?

Sorry, I thought you were a conservative and knew that. Our Federal government is intentionally small and has very little legitimate power. Those powers are enumerated in the Constitution. The primary one is defense of the country. They are also responsible for treaties. Very little else. Read the 9th and 10th amendments to learn who does have most power in this country. I won't spoil the surprise for you

martybegan said: As an American citizen I have the right to vote for those who would implement my political positions, regardless of what compass they come from, as long as they don't violate the Constitutions, both the Federal one and my State's one. mrtybgn.23.11.15 #594

In this discussion your politicized position is to force full term gestation on a group of US Citizens who on both a national and state level make up a minority who demand a protected right to a safe and legal abortion: Let’s not discuss this rights issue using generalities and non/specific language.

I would call the minority group that your voting pattern adversely affects - Women enduring an unwanted pregnancy.

Do you agree with me thus far?

nf.23.11.15 #660 to mrtybgn.23.11.15 #594

Forum List

Back