Doctor Ben Carson Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State — There’s No Misinterpreting His Answer.

Now you speak for all blacks, Rev?
I thought the term was African American.

On topic - and I know I'll get some yawns from the Left, but - we must First name the enemy.
Hard to get people to support a fight when we don't tell them who we're fighting

I agree entirely.

The enemy is - Multi-National Corporations.

That's the enemy.

Everything else is just noise.

Bear in mind, they are the same group that blame the women that Clinton sexually assaulted. They still report that Clinton was impeached for getting head in the oval office., That, is how ridiculously stupid they are.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
trust me, their stupidity goes even way beyond that point, their favorite pervert-in-chief now is non other than Mr. Joe Biden !!!!
:lmao:

Is Dr Carson advocating an invasion?

His statement seems very vague

Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

My feelings on the issue:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.
Ever mindful of the threat that fascism represents.
Taking our responsibilities SERIOUSLY

Forever more, merely voting present will not suffice.
Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.
Echoing the sentiments of our own leadership here on this very site...
Delivering to our enemy, what they have coming, in no uncertain terms.

You'll recall that a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He also quoted Winston Churchill: “Fight your enemy while you can beat them.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

Does he know who declares war in this nation?
Does Obama?

Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

My feelings on the issue:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.
Ever mindful of the threat that fascism represents.
Taking our responsibilities SERIOUSLY

Forever more, merely voting present will not suffice.
Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.
Echoing the sentiments of our own leadership here on this very site...
Delivering to our enemy, what they have coming, in no uncertain terms.

You'll recall that a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He also quoted Winston Churchill: “Fight your enemy while you can beat them.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

Does he know who declares war in this nation?

There you go again. Injecting reality in fantasy.

BTW Did ole Dr. Ben make any mention how he wants to PAY for this total war he wants too engage in?
Probably not. More reality getting in the way of fantasy.
The fantasy that was told Obama would be a uniter, or he would be a good president?

I stopped at "we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS."

:dunno:

I stopped at "we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS."

:dunno:

Well that serves reason, given your willful ignorance, born of your inability to discipline your own subjective needs, prohibiting you from gaining any sense of objectivity... .

"The Mind is a terrible thang ... ."

LOL! The Left elected JOE BIDEN to the Senate for DECADES and to the Vice-Presidency TWICE... and he is a notorious plagiarist.

The thing to remember here, is that much as was the case in 1980... the Ideological Left is IRRELEVANT in the coming election. Their Election Fraud is now FULLY in the open, Republicans many, if not most of whom are actually Americans, are now in control of the Legislature and the Left cannot overcome an unapologetic promotion of American Principle.

It wins every election where it is applied.

Now to give you an example of what I mean, let's look at this thread....

JoeB131 said:
Yes, Uncle Tom Ben Carson has left no doubt... that he's absolutely batshit crazy.

There you see unbridled racism. And that's actual racism, as opposed to the manufactured variety that the same Leftist spreads along the walls of every stall in which she squats... . THAT will be the what MSNBC will trot out non-stop throughout the campaign.

THAT will not only turn the Black community away from the Left, it will turn them toward Doc Carson. And more importantly, the blacks that don't join with Dr. Carson, will simply not vote, because as human beings, they won't vote WITH those who will have thoroughly proven themselves to the Black Community, to have such a low opinion of THEM.

And... you may be thinking that they'll discipline themselves from that sort of thing. ROFL! It's the LEFT... they have no discipline. They are what they are... and finally, they cannot compete against American principle. So they truly have no alternative to 'go there'.

zeke said:
BTW Did ole Dr. Ben make any mention how he wants to PAY for this total war he wants too engage in?

Well any American will tell you that the best way to do that, is to turn to the US Constitution to find the basis for fiscal triage, wherein we will cut spending which is NOT inline with the Constitution, so as to execute those priorities which are required by such.

LOL! But there was NO WAY you could have known THAT!

Who in the hell is "Dr. Ben Carson," and why should I give a crap what his opinion is? He sounds like a dangerous religious zealot.

Who in the hell is "Dr. Ben Carson," and why should I give a crap what his opinion is? He sounds like a dangerous religious zealot.
He is the House Negro from the Republican Plantation who was ordered by his GOP masters to insult Obama at a PRAYER breakfast, which he faithfully did and thus receives the token love of the Right.

The enemy is - Multi-National Corporations.

But Multi-national Corporations are HUGE promoters of a 'mixed-economy'... which is to say that Multinational Corporations are YOU... except by their nature they're simply a larger variant of the teeny-tiny little Leftist organ which you represent.

But how ADORABLE is it that your subjective nature cannot allow you the means to see what is otherwise OBVIOUS!

Let me see if I can help you get a glimpse of reality here.

We both agree that Corporations have an enormous influence over federal policy, right?

Now since that's inarguable, I'll presume you agree, given that if ya disagreed, it wouldn't matter because it is again: Inarguable.

SO... of the two competing species of reason: American Principle and Foreign Ideas Hostile TO American Principle... which do you see as having had the MOST influence on US Federal policy?

(Reader, please just take a moment and let this sink in. As it is a refutation of an massive misnomer, wherein it is assumed that the Multinational Corporations are 'right-wing'... thus principled, fiscal conservatives. While such was the case at one time, that time has passed and Corporations are largely Progressive today, which is to say fascist, which is to say: Leftist, with ENDLESS protocols for every Leftist Peace-love and dope, hand-joining kumbuyah singing prattle under the sun. Meaning that Multi-national Corporations ARE the enemy... its just that they ARE JoeB131, who isn't anywhere NEAR bright enough to realize it.)

Forum List

Back