Doctor Ben Carson Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State — There’s No Misinterpreting His Answer.

I apologize to the board... but the 'staff' has decided that due to my certain 'advantages', that they need a whole different set of rules to govern my use of the site. And I was told that "Your interpretation of the rules is IRRELEVANT".

As a result there truly are no rules for me on this board... It now takes me ten minutes to get past the 'Rules Page" which is set up as my default page, to which I am treated with 75% of my clicks of any page... (Click on anything and I'm sent immediately to 'The Rules' Page.)

They're calling me a 'Discouraged User'. Incredibly, they've come to conclude that my intellectual means 'sets our membership at an unfair disadvantage'.

So, I can only post very infrequently and cannot offer any member a thank you, agreement or interest... and I can not PM other members.

So spread the word that the Site is 'phasing me out' and they're doing so outside of any sense of adherence to their own posted rules.

Such is the nature of evil... and the feckless impotence that is so common to such.

Yes, Uncle Tom Ben Carson has left no doubt...

...that he's absolutely batshit crazy.
You win the First Racist Reply Award
:clap2:

Most blacks consider Carson to be an Uncle Tom.

Which is racist. Thanks for making it clear that you are a fellow traveler of posters like shitspeeders and tank.
The Ideological Left rests entirely upon racism.

The modern Left is founded upon the addled notions of 'Eugenics', which holds that minority races are inferior beings... and not because of the lack of any of the ideas which they may hold, but because of the hue reflected by the pigmentation of their skin.

Contrast that with my perspective that what makes an inferior being, is the inability to reason soundly, thus the prime example of such is the lowly adherents to "Left-think" and this, without regard to the pigmentation of their skin.

There is no mistaking him - he'd cavalierly send other people's mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, sisters, and brothers to be maimed and killed.

what makes dr. carson a foreign policy or military expert - is it getting confrontational at a prayer breakfast?

Carson would not send one individual to be maimed or killed... as no American President does so.

He sends Americans to kill and maim... and he does so by providing rules of engagement that favor that likelihood. Unlike obama's cult, who sends Americans into war with rules of engagement that favor the enemy... releasing five Islamic generals for ONE US Traitor, who deliberately left his post and sought out the enemy in order to JOIN WITH THEM... and who is now being charged with desertion and likely treason; which the obama cult is doing everything it can to CONCEAL from the public.

There is no question that since the Democrats elected obama, the fortunes of the enemy have been markedly improved... with ISIS having been CREATED BY obama WHO MURDERED A US AMBASSADOR toward the goal of equipping ISIS and concealing his complicity.

Title should be: Carson talks tough, Republicans swoon

Yeah?

Crazy huh... .

I guess it turns out that Americans just naturally loathe talk which promotes the interests of those who are on record as being intent upon destroying them.

Go figure.

Title should be: Carson talks tough, Republicans swoon

Yeah?

Crazy huh... .

I guess it turns out that Americans just naturally loathe talk which promotes the interests of those who are on record as being intent upon destroying them.

Go figure.

And republicans swoon over talk more than they do actions. Carson said something (actually nothing) and you love it.

All he needs is a tank top to rip off with Hulk Hogan music and you guys would squirt your pants

Interviewer: What would you do about ISIS
Ben Carson: Everything

Republicans: OMG he's like totally a warrior

ClosedCaption said:
And republicans swoon over talk more than they do actions. Carson said something (actually nothing) and you love it.

All he needs is a tank top to rip off with Hulk Hogan music and you guys would squirt your pants

So he said something, which you also feel is nothing and you feel that his comments with regard to what actions he would take, in contrast to the absence of action on the part of the ISIS Founder: obama... .

Huh how positively feckless. But it's Always good to hear from the addled British "Progressive"... who are otherwise IRRELEVANT to the planet and due to such, absent the US the nation they infect would have long ago been ERASED.

Oh well...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

He said to throw money at it and let the military do whatever it pleases.

He's an idiot.

No wonder Pubes admires him.

ClosedCaption said:

So he said something, which you also feel is nothing and you feel that his comments with regard to what actions he would take, in contrast to the absence of action on the part of the ISIS Founder: obama... .

Huh how positively feckless. But it's Always good to hear from the addled British "Progressive"... who are otherwise IRRELEVANT to the planet and due to such, absent the US the nation they infect would have long ago been ERASED.

Oh well...

ClosedCaption said:

Oh well...

That was english but didnt make any sense. But I noticed you stroking the cock of Carson for doing nothing while spitting in Obama's general direction for (as you claim) doing nothing.

So it all comes down to "tough talk". Which apparently is talking about tables and leaving stuff on them.

*Swoon*

ClosedCaption said:

Oh well...

That was english but didnt make any sense. But I noticed you stroking the cock of Carson for doing nothing while spitting in Obama's general direction for (as you claim) doing nothing.

So it all comes down to "tough talk". Which apparently is talking about tables and leaving stuff on them.

*Swoon*

OH! Another concession? How sweet... .

You should know however that once you concede to the standing points, you need not go on, continuing to do so.

But you re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

My feelings on the issue:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.
Ever mindful of the threat that fascism represents.
Taking our responsibilities SERIOUSLY

Forever more, merely voting present will not suffice.
Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.
Echoing the sentiments of our own leadership here on this very site...
Delivering to our enemy, what they have coming, in no uncertain terms.

You'll recall that a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He also quoted Winston Churchill: “Fight your enemy while you can beat them.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

He wants to 'stave off Islam'?

Oops, he reveals himself as an anti-Muslim bigot.

Say no more. Unqualified to be president.

(I don't know about you, but I'm none too interested in employing mass-murderers...) In truth, they have a job... and they LIKE THEIR JOB... they're doing what THEY WANT TO DO... which is to murder anyone who disagrees with 'em.

That's quite a statement coming from the guy who wants a civil war that will exterminate liberals.

Forum List

Back