Doctor Ben Carson Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State — There’s No Misinterpreting His Answer.

The United States can only do so much. IMHO the REAL battle against these thugs is going to come from the broader Islamic community. It is encouraging to see Egypt, Jordon, Syria, and Iraq getting more involved in the fight against ISIS.

I believe that THIS is where the real progress is going to come from.

We can intervene and wipe out huge numbers of terrorists, but because so many in the region resent our interventions, recruiting replacements is easier than when their own neighbors are the ones denouncing - and fighting against - these street thugs.

Just MHO.

Of course they have no problem with sending more American boys and girls to die for a REPUBLICAN fuck up.

'"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.'

Thank goodness he isn't president, nor will he ever be.

It's this sort of ignorance and stupidity that gets American soldiers pointlessly killed.

Bear in mind, they are the same group that blame the women that Clinton sexually assaulted. They still report that Clinton was impeached for getting head in the oval office., That, is how ridiculously stupid they are.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
trust me, their stupidity goes even way beyond that point, their favorite pervert-in-chief now is non other than Mr. Joe Biden !!!!
:lmao:
Oh yeah. If any of us guys pulled the stunts he has with the wives and daughters of men being honored at the White House in our Work place, we would be fired.

Of course they have no problem with sending more American boys and girls to die for a REPUBLICAN fuck up.
ISIS is a republican fuck up? Wrong-oh, Opera Man
ISIS is Al Qaeda in Iraq which DID NOT EXIST until YOUR MAN DUBYA invaded a sovereign country committing war crimes in the process.

So is that why the far left is so willing to support Obama's illegal wars?

Is that why so many on the far lef over look FDR invading "a sovereign country committing war crimes in the process"?

Carson is wrong on the issue concerning ISIS just as he's wrong on the other issues, confirming once again he's not qualified to be president.

It is the result of the strategic blunder of invading Iraq. Of which many Democrats share some responsibility.

Yes the far left continues to show that the history of Iraq started in 2003 and caused 9/11..

:gives::dunno::deal:

Yes we know that the far left believes and promotes the history of Iraq starting in 2003 and that led to 9/11..

Yes we know..

ISIS is Al Qaeda in Iraq which DID NOT EXIST until YOUR MAN DUBYA invaded a sovereign country committing war crimes in the process.

Is that why so many on the far lef over look FDR invading "a sovereign country committing war crimes in the process"?

What illegal wars?

What illegal wars?

Bingo! No acknowledgement of the illegal wars of Obama!

Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

My feelings on the issue:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.
Ever mindful of the threat that fascism represents.
Taking our responsibilities SERIOUSLY

Forever more, merely voting present will not suffice.
Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.
Echoing the sentiments of our own leadership here on this very site...
Delivering to our enemy, what they have coming, in no uncertain terms.

You'll recall that a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He also quoted Winston Churchill: “Fight your enemy while you can beat them.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

Does he know who declares war in this nation?

does obama know who makes immigration laws? I think he does now.

Doctor Ben Carson was interviewed recently, regarding the failure of The Brown Clown and the idiots who elected him to completely scuttle the United States over the last 6 years.

He pointed to the advances that obama and the Ideological Left have provided for Islam in those 6 years and what he would do, as would any actual American... if he were President.

You can read Dr. Carson's comments below and watch the interview at the link provided below. But first I'd like to preface Dr. Carson's remarks with my feelings, as such seems to be critical to the feelings of some on this board... for whatever reason and with that, I present you:

My feelings on the issue:

Going forward, we must all be conscious of our individual responsibilities in staving off Islam and obama's ISIS.
Ever mindful of the threat that fascism represents.
Taking our responsibilities SERIOUSLY

Forever more, merely voting present will not suffice.
Uniformly, I ask that each of us, to be mindful of our duty as Americans, to shout down the addled Progressives,
Calling a spade a spade, setting the truth in front of them, without apology. Reminding them that they have no
Kinship with America.
Echoing the sentiments of our own leadership here on this very site...
Delivering to our enemy, what they have coming, in no uncertain terms.

You'll recall that a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!
But that is only because God precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis. Thus it is quite impossible for one to adhere to the foreign ideas hostile to American principle, common to Left-think and claim themselves as those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the those defining American Principles: Otherwise exceptionally known as: Americans.

And with that, I present you the words of the First Actual American President of a dark caramel hue.​

"Dr. Ben Carson, a potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate, said on Monday that now is the time to “crush” the Islamic State while they are still in their “adolescent stage,” adding that he would use “every resource available” if he were president of the United States.

Appearing on Fox News, Carson said everyone in Washington, D.C., sees themselves as “Democrats and Republicans instead of Americans.” In Washington, he said, “everything is aimed at enhancing one’s political position rather than strengthening the nation.”

Then then went on to address the Islamic State terrorist group and how he would go about destroying them.

“They’re extremely sophisticated and they have tentacles that are growing throughout the world. They’re still in their adolescent stage and this is the time when we can crush them,” Carson told Fox News. “But if we allow them to mature into a full-grown tree, with deep roots and thick branches, it’s going to be almost impossible. We need to do it now.”

He also quoted Winston Churchill: “Fight your enemy while you can beat them.”

He continued: “I would use every resource available: military, banking, sanctions, you name it. And I would not hesitate to put boots on the ground. We need to be the leaders. The coalition will form if it has a leader. But you can’t sit around saying, ‘Oh, you guys do this.’ … This is serious. So I would commit everything to eliminating them right now.”

“We also have to make sure that our military, which is extremely talented with very good leadership, is not put in a compromised position, where we’re trying to micromanage them. We have people trying to manage the military who know nothing about the military, who know nothing about military strategy,” Carson concluded.

Watch the segment below via Fox News:" (Check out the article to watch the video and it is worth the time to do so.)

Potential 2016 Candidate Is Asked How He Would Fight Islamic State There 8217 s No Misinterpreting His Answer Video TheBlaze.com

Does he know who declares war in this nation?

does obama know who makes immigration laws? I think he does now.

How so?

Forum List

Back