Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
its been used for 50 yrs,,if its not safe it shouldnt be allowed and doctors shouldnt be allowed to use it,,,

sadly the world doesnt revolve around you and people should be allowed to take it under a doctors supervision if they so choose,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Basically all drugs have toxicities which is why they should only been used when benefit is greater than harm.

Medical ethics.
when has that not happened???

who has said it harmed them???

If there’s no benefit to hydroxychloroquine then that would be outweighed by basically any harm.

There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
its been used for 50 yrs,,if its not safe it shouldnt be allowed and doctors shouldnt be allowed to use it,,,

sadly the world doesnt revolve around you and people should be allowed to take it under a doctors supervision if they so choose,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Basically all drugs have toxicities which is why they should only been used when benefit is greater than harm.

Medical ethics.

If there’s no benefit to hydroxychloroquine then that would be outweighed by basically any harm.
well thats good cause there has been a lot of solid benefits from using it,,,

No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,
LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?
there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?
Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

but what about all the other doctors making the same claim???
They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
how do you know they dont???
did you call and ask them for it??
Are we supposed to believe they’re keeping it a secret for some reason?

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Medical ethics.

But there was benefit, to at least 350 refute that

Drugs are often labeled that your doctor has determined the drug will be of more benefit than harm.
No they don’t. I take fking five pills a day plus an aspirin. Not one says any such shit
Read the prescription warning label, the one listing the possible side effects, interactions and warnings.

I can't help it if you can't read the f*ck*ng label.

Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.

LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
Who is?

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

who said they are??

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Who is?
Try to keep up skippy.

LOL

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

who said they are??
You tell me. Either they have the data that proves it’s effective and they’re not showing anyone or they don’t have any data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back