Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,
LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?
there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?

They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

What an amazing woman!:up:

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

Look at you! Posting links to research like a big boy!

Now this, for future reference, is an actual argument. Much more effective than the "you are attacking her because she is black" nonsense you were apparently copying from the leftists.

You’re the one attacking what she said you’re attacking a board-certified African-American doctor

Yes, I am. Any medical doctor who believes that demons cause illness deserves to be mocked and ridiculed. I stand by that.

But I absolutely reject your claim that I am attacking her because of her race.

So you can’t argue about her findings of the life-saving drug Trump discovered? You’re just attacking her personal views , of the voodoo that she practices in her culture.. Interesting

The link you posted suggests more studies on the effectiveness of the drug. I never said the drug didn't work. I questioned using her as anything more than a laughable example of rushing to put people in front of a camera.

As for cultural practices, does that include her claims that alien dna is being used in medical research? Or her claim that governments have been infiltrated by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans?

If her cultural practices include preaching that dream sex with demons causes gynecological illnesses, it shows her medical knowledge to be tainted. It is that simple. Ovarian cysts, endometriosis and other problems women have can be serious.

OK you’re just gonna continue to troll the black women.. troll somewhere else racist

Trolling means posting just for the reaction. I am ridiculing her for ignoring her medical training in favor of crackpot beliefs.

I think I'll stick around here. You using the democrat's "you're a racist" nonsense is hilarious.

She ignored medical training treating Covid ? Link?

She ignored her medical training. You added the "covid". To my knowledge, she hasn't had any training concerning Covid-19. She is an ER doctor.

Lol she has no Covid training!? Haha A ER DOCTOR HAS NO COVID TRAINING!? Hahaha I’m just going to leave this right here hahaha Hahahahah hahahhha

Do you think they treat Covid-19 in the ER? They diagnose it, and then move them for treatment. Dr. Emmanuel specifically talks wbout how many days they take the drug. Do you think the patient stays in the ER that whole time?

Yea they move them right to elderly facilities. Lol God you might be the stupidest motherfu on here

Do you think they give multi-day treatments in the ER? Do you think they do anything but stabilize and move to another department?

If so, you just took the prize as Dumbass of the Board.

Are you saying ER doctors aren’t experts in Covid!? Lol yes or no hahgagagga

Not really, no.

Interesting

Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.

LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?

I'm reminded of the letter that Trump's "doctor" supposedly "wrote" about his health during the 2016 campaign :auiqs.jpg: :

Mr Trump has had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually, his blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

tdy_news_peter_trump_180502_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

LOL

The lady truly said all that crazy stuff..... there is video of her doing such, Google it!

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?
You can't stop spouting racist shit, can ya?

No man............PROG-rules & race-cards, you know how it's played.

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
A conspiracy nut that destroys your lame attempts at rebuttal.
And the attack continues! But still a empty argument.. poor democrats
It is not an attack. Nor is it an argument. It is a presentation of facts that are, unfortunately, beyond your ability to comprehend
Sure where is your argument to her findings? Opps lol
If she presents them; we can discuss it.
She did you democrats are silencing her.. Stalin like tactics
Really? Where did she submit her data?
In her speech.. check it out 350, 100%
LOL

She claims she cured 350 out of 350 patients with HCQ. BUT .... she also claims there are reptilian non-humans in our government. She also claims women are getting stricken with illnesses because they're having sex in their sleep with demons. She also claims alien DNA is used in medicine.
She's 'delusional dale' cray-cray. :abgg2q.jpg:
Let’s stick to
Her findings, prove her wrong.. or are you Just gonna continue to attack a black woman
LOL

You dumbfuck racist, people who make claims are the ones who need to prove their claims.

She claims a 100% success rate with HCQ. No study on the planet claims a 100% success rate.

That's her claim -- that's hers to prove.
So you’re calling the black doctor a liar? Yes or no
Yes.
According to the Board of Directors she has not lied and she has provided 100% evidence
What board of directors? Post a link to your claim...
The boards That gave her her license lol you ain’t ready to debate lol
The state medical board is not a “board of directors” and they would have nothing to do with her claim.
They allow her to practice medicine!
Sure! Although I would seriously look at auditing that little clinic of hers, some serious red flags.
There are hippa laws!
LOLOLOL

What's a "hip" law?? :lmao:
I think that it is referring to the Health Insurance Privacy and Portability Act although I don't know what the relevance is

LOL

its what youre doing,,,
youre ignoring all the other doctors making the same claim and youre focused on her,,,the only factor I see is her race,,,

LOL

The lady truly said all that crazy stuff..... there is video of her doing such, Google it!

but what about all the other doctors making the same claim???

LOL

What’s that have to do with her curing 350 patients with HC?

I didn't read the whole thread (it's 45 pages!) but just wanted to say it's becoming obvious to more and more people that the criminals behind this scamdemic don't care about actual solutions, they only care about getting the whole world to take their vaccine.

And apparently, the duped folks here who are going along with this psyop also don't seem to care one whit about solutions, they've politicized the hell out of this thing and only care about pushing the establishment narrative. I hold them just as responsible as the criminals behind this scam.

Yeah, so?
So their conclusions aren’t reliable.
Ok! So?
So that’s what we’ve been trying to tell you. This group is claiming things that they don’t have a legitimate basis for.
Yep......wait till after November and we'll provide you with a real cure......a cure that costs a butt load of money and has to be repeated several times...
Does everything have to be a conspiracy theory with you guys? Give it a rest.

I
Can't
Even.

LOL

Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

Yeah, so?
So their conclusions aren’t reliable.
Ok! So? BTW, why does it bother you so that someone gained relief?
I’n trying to protect people from false medical information.
well you are failing miserably,,,

do you believe in "right to try"???

Sometimes, in the right circumstances.
who are you to decide for other people???

Treatments require a physician to prescribe them. First do no harm. It’s medical ethics.
doctors are the ones prescribing it,,,

its not like they are buying it on the streets,,,

And they have a responsibility to their patients to not harm them.
as of yet I havent heard that they have,,,

and wouldnt it be harming them if they denied it when its been proven to help in some cases???

Si'

She's a quack, paid for by the Tea Party..... to promote nonsense....

Hydroxychloraquin was removed by the FDA as a treatment for covid months ago,

It's only allowed to be used in a trial setting.... And unless she and friends are using it in a legitimate scientific trial they are running.....how did she even get to use it?
She's also being sued for a patient's death.

Eh, I wouldn't put too much stock into that.

LOL

Refute the 350 cured! Or go to bed

LOL

its what youre doing,,,
youre ignoring all the other doctors making the same claim and youre focused on her,,,the only factor I see is her race,,,
Nope, now you're lying. It's not what I'm doing. I've said nothing about her race. But now I see you are racist. You just admitted you see no other factor but her race, you piece of shit racist.

that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
Every mother fking drug has side effects.

that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
Every mother fking drug has side effects.
Which is why it's a bad idea to give drugs that have no benefit.

LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

but what about all the other doctors making the same claim???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back