Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,
LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

The lady truly said all that crazy stuff..... there is video of her doing such, Google it!

but what about all the other doctors making the same claim???

Which other doctor claimed 100% success rate??

that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,
There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.
its been used for 50 yrs,,if its not safe it shouldnt be allowed and doctors shouldnt be allowed to use it,,,

sadly the world doesnt revolve around you and people should be allowed to take it under a doctors supervision if they so choose,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.

LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

The lady truly said all that crazy stuff..... there is video of her doing such, Google it!

IF YOU DONT know that at this point I cant help you,,,

you can google it,,,

There are adverse events related to hydroxychloroquine. It's not the most dangerous drug out there, but it's not "safe".

As I said, I'm opposed to people claim to have proof of a cure when that's not true.

Doctors also want to limit usage for prophylactic purposes to 14 days, which is about what Trump did.

They warn of side effects like vision loss after 5 years at normal prescription levels.

Every mother fking drug has side effects.
and a lot of those side effects are death,,,

Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?
You can't stop spouting racist shit, can ya?

No man............PROG-rules & race-cards, you know how it's played.

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
A conspiracy nut that destroys your lame attempts at rebuttal.
And the attack continues! But still a empty argument.. poor democrats
It is not an attack. Nor is it an argument. It is a presentation of facts that are, unfortunately, beyond your ability to comprehend
Sure where is your argument to her findings? Opps lol
If she presents them; we can discuss it.
She did you democrats are silencing her.. Stalin like tactics
Really? Where did she submit her data?
In her speech.. check it out 350, 100%
LOL

She claims she cured 350 out of 350 patients with HCQ. BUT .... she also claims there are reptilian non-humans in our government. She also claims women are getting stricken with illnesses because they're having sex in their sleep with demons. She also claims alien DNA is used in medicine.
She's 'delusional dale' cray-cray. :abgg2q.jpg:
Let’s stick to
Her findings, prove her wrong.. or are you Just gonna continue to attack a black woman
LOL

You dumbfuck racist, people who make claims are the ones who need to prove their claims.

She claims a 100% success rate with HCQ. No study on the planet claims a 100% success rate.

That's her claim -- that's hers to prove.
So you’re calling the black doctor a liar? Yes or no
Yes.
According to the Board of Directors she has not lied and she has provided 100% evidence
What board of directors? Post a link to your claim...
The boards That gave her her license lol you ain’t ready to debate lol
The state medical board is not a “board of directors” and they would have nothing to do with her claim.
They allow her to practice medicine!
Sure! Although I would seriously look at auditing that little clinic of hers, some serious red flags.
There are hippa laws!
That’s why you strip protected health information to deidentify the data. Happens all the damn time.
It sure does.

. . . and they end up finding? That these folks are telling the truth.

But. . .

Because it doesn't server the purpose of the Deep State, the global world order, and the plans of the world's ruling oligarchy?

Those who dare to tell the truth and uphold their Hippocratic Oath oath end up getting crucified or their livelihood threatened.

LOL

IF YOU DONT know that at this point I cant help you,,,

you can google it,,,

Google what? Which other doctor claimed 100% success? Obviously none or you would have said, ya piece of shit racist.

its been used for 50 yrs,,if its not safe it shouldnt be allowed and doctors shouldnt be allowed to use it,,,

sadly the world doesnt revolve around you and people should be allowed to take it under a doctors supervision if they so choose,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Basically all drugs have toxicities which is why they should only been used when benefit is greater than harm.

Medical ethics.

Refute the 350 cured! Or go to bed

Maybe you missed it. Her hospital only has 8 ICU beds, and they've been outsourcing serious patients since May.

The 350 patients the doctor treated were according to her facebook page, outpatients, many who were never tested for the coronavirus, but showed flu-like symptoms. Plus, she's a pediatrician, so many of her patients were children.

LOL

there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?
Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Basically all drugs have toxicities which is why they should only been used when benefit is greater than harm.

Medical ethics.
when has that not happened???

who has said it harmed them???

LOL

there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???
Why are you injecting race into this? Are you racist?
Umm democrats are attacking a black woman, and her culture.. do you know your history?
LOL

Dumbfuck racist, which culture practices replacing government officials with reptilian humanoids?

rotfl-gif.288736

They had good data to prove their claims, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
how do you know they dont???
did you call and ask them for it??

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Medical ethics.
Is it an active drug?

From the article: The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

To all the idiots who care more about partisan politics than actual solutions, (and knowingly or not are helping Big Pharma and the corrupt globalist powers behind this psyop) the blood is on your hands.

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Medical ethics.
Is it an active drug?
What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back