Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats just erased a black doctor from the Internet and trashed her. Lol IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE? Lol

She is still out there talking about the reptilians disguised as humans, illnesses being caused by dream sex with demons and witches, and vaccines being made with alien DNA.

But as far as her being an authority on covid-19? Yeah, she is gone. You can try and make it about race if you want. But crazy is crazy.
Wow attacking a board-certified doctor.. is this because she’s African so she has to be a witch?
You can't stop spouting racist shit, can ya?

No man............PROG-rules & race-cards, you know how it's played.

PROGS don't like her cuz she failed to mansplain the situation properly. They make fun of fat people too, and they ignore science when it conflicts with their religion (i.e., PROG). Oh forgot one, she's from another country, so PROGS are xenophobic as well.
No, we don't like her cause she's batshit insane. Righties like her because she's promoting a drug Impeached Trump promoted.

lil faun = racist
^^^ conspiracy nut
A conspiracy nut that destroys your lame attempts at rebuttal.
And the attack continues! But still a empty argument.. poor democrats
It is not an attack. Nor is it an argument. It is a presentation of facts that are, unfortunately, beyond your ability to comprehend
Sure where is your argument to her findings? Opps lol
If she presents them; we can discuss it.
She did you democrats are silencing her.. Stalin like tactics
Really? Where did she submit her data?
In her speech.. check it out 350, 100%

That’s it? No further information?
Are you calling her a liar!? Do you know how fast she would have lost her license if this was a lie!? Just leave her alone bro. stop attacking black women
By continuing to emphasis that she is a black woman , when her blackness is totally irrelevant shows what a race baiter you are. It is always the racists the scream "racist" the loudest. Are you really so fucking ignorant that you think that a white woman would be given a pass on the inane crap that she has spewed? Actually, I don't think you are. I think it is just a sick game that you play
Dude, stop it demofks are king racists kkkers and all
WTF???!! Sober up and try again

They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

What an amazing woman!:up:

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

Look at you! Posting links to research like a big boy!

Now this, for future reference, is an actual argument. Much more effective than the "you are attacking her because she is black" nonsense you were apparently copying from the leftists.

You’re the one attacking what she said you’re attacking a board-certified African-American doctor

Yes, I am. Any medical doctor who believes that demons cause illness deserves to be mocked and ridiculed. I stand by that.

But I absolutely reject your claim that I am attacking her because of her race.

So you can’t argue about her findings of the life-saving drug Trump discovered? You’re just attacking her personal views , of the voodoo that she practices in her culture.. Interesting

The link you posted suggests more studies on the effectiveness of the drug. I never said the drug didn't work. I questioned using her as anything more than a laughable example of rushing to put people in front of a camera.

As for cultural practices, does that include her claims that alien dna is being used in medical research? Or her claim that governments have been infiltrated by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans?

If her cultural practices include preaching that dream sex with demons causes gynecological illnesses, it shows her medical knowledge to be tainted. It is that simple. Ovarian cysts, endometriosis and other problems women have can be serious.

OK you’re just gonna continue to troll the black women.. troll somewhere else racist

Trolling means posting just for the reaction. I am ridiculing her for ignoring her medical training in favor of crackpot beliefs.

I think I'll stick around here. You using the democrat's "you're a racist" nonsense is hilarious.

She ignored medical training treating Covid ? Link?

She ignored her medical training. You added the "covid". To my knowledge, she hasn't had any training concerning Covid-19. She is an ER doctor.

Lol she has no Covid training!? Haha A ER DOCTOR HAS NO COVID TRAINING!? Hahaha I’m just going to leave this right here hahaha Hahahahah hahahhha

Do you think they treat Covid-19 in the ER? They diagnose it, and then move them for treatment. Dr. Emmanuel specifically talks wbout how many days they take the drug. Do you think the patient stays in the ER that whole time?

Yea they move them right to elderly facilities. Lol God you might be the stupidest motherfu on here

Do you think they give multi-day treatments in the ER? Do you think they do anything but stabilize and move to another department?

If so, you just took the prize as Dumbass of the Board.

Are you saying ER doctors aren’t experts in Covid!? Lol yes or no hahgagagga

They are banning this black woman's voice on Twitter ,,

next time you call republicans racist.
View attachment 368236

Twitter's Jack Dorsey is a piece of shit!....they are banning everything and anything Conservative in Twitter!

Dr. Stella Immanuel knows exactly what she and the Doctors are talking about! she is also asking people who have been cured by Hydroxychloroquine to come forward and tell the rest of the world the truth!

What an amazing woman!:up:

So? Go post on Parler then. You idiots do have choices.

Are you saying Twitter's Jack Dorsey doesn't like the truth?

That Twitter has a problem with a doctor speaking the truth about Hydroxychloroquine?

That Twitter doesn't care about saving lives?

No, I'm saying Twitter is done with folks posting bullshit, especially when such bullshit can be harmful to their members. Rightards can't stand reality so they need to create their own, complete with alternative facts. So now they live in a bubble of their own creation with conservapedia because wikipedia doesn't spread their delusions. Now we have Parler because Twitter doesn't spread their delusions. What's next? Your own NFL?

So like I said, you idiots have choices. So why are you still bitching and moaning about Twitter?

Look at you! Posting links to research like a big boy!

Now this, for future reference, is an actual argument. Much more effective than the "you are attacking her because she is black" nonsense you were apparently copying from the leftists.

You’re the one attacking what she said you’re attacking a board-certified African-American doctor

Yes, I am. Any medical doctor who believes that demons cause illness deserves to be mocked and ridiculed. I stand by that.

But I absolutely reject your claim that I am attacking her because of her race.

So you can’t argue about her findings of the life-saving drug Trump discovered? You’re just attacking her personal views , of the voodoo that she practices in her culture.. Interesting

The link you posted suggests more studies on the effectiveness of the drug. I never said the drug didn't work. I questioned using her as anything more than a laughable example of rushing to put people in front of a camera.

As for cultural practices, does that include her claims that alien dna is being used in medical research? Or her claim that governments have been infiltrated by reptilians who disguise themselves as humans?

If her cultural practices include preaching that dream sex with demons causes gynecological illnesses, it shows her medical knowledge to be tainted. It is that simple. Ovarian cysts, endometriosis and other problems women have can be serious.

OK you’re just gonna continue to troll the black women.. troll somewhere else racist

Trolling means posting just for the reaction. I am ridiculing her for ignoring her medical training in favor of crackpot beliefs.

I think I'll stick around here. You using the democrat's "you're a racist" nonsense is hilarious.

She ignored medical training treating Covid ? Link?

She ignored her medical training. You added the "covid". To my knowledge, she hasn't had any training concerning Covid-19. She is an ER doctor.

Lol she has no Covid training!? Haha A ER DOCTOR HAS NO COVID TRAINING!? Hahaha I’m just going to leave this right here hahaha Hahahahah hahahhha

Do you think they treat Covid-19 in the ER? They diagnose it, and then move them for treatment. Dr. Emmanuel specifically talks wbout how many days they take the drug. Do you think the patient stays in the ER that whole time?

Yea they move them right to elderly facilities. Lol God you might be the stupidest motherfu on here

Do you think they give multi-day treatments in the ER? Do you think they do anything but stabilize and move to another department?

If so, you just took the prize as Dumbass of the Board.

Are you saying ER doctors aren’t experts in Covid!? Lol yes or no hahgagagga

Not really, no.

But they have no way of knowing what would have happened if they didn’t take the drug
Ditto for masks and lick downs. And yet here we are
True. When you don’t know, you do what makes the most sense and try to get better data.

And when we did that for hydroxychloroquine, the data showed that it didn’t work.

Undoubtedly, we are doing things now that don’t work and we won’t find out what until later.
or it could work and you and the other TDSers were wrong,,,
If it worked, we would have found out in the drug trials.

Time to move on. This isn’t a TDS thing.
they havent had time to do a proper trial,,but the evidence on the ground says it has some benefit,,,

sorry but you are pure TDS

Presenting data=research.
But the data wasn’t from a research effort! It’s presented to show the truth
This is gibberish.
It’s just factual data
Their data is useless. Garbage in, garbage out.
It’s her data, doesn’t include you. Are you pissed? Hahaha, you still didn’t answer why it bothers you?
If she doesn’t share her data, it deserves to be ignored.
theres a lot more than just her that have provided stacks of data,,,

Even black doctors can’t hold their nose to democrats.. this woman saved 100% of her patients with hydroxychloroquine
Totally fake news like all your crap. Even social media has deleted these things.BBC.com › news
Hydroxychloroquine: Why a video promoted by Trump was pulled on ...
4 hours ago · The anti-malaria drug promoted by President Trump as a treatment for Covid-19 is again at the centre of a ...
ImageHuffPost › entry › trump-covid...
Trump Retweets COVID-19 Video Yanked By Social Media For Pushing Fake ...
15 hours ago · Trump was on a pro-hydroxychloroquine retweet tear. By Mary Papenfuss. 07/28/2020 03:25 ...
ImageDaily Mail › uk
Trump has video he shared of doctor wrongly saying hydroxychloroquine can ...
So you are standing by left wing sites silencing a black doctor? Seriously? Am I in the twilight zone

The color of her skin is irrelevant. That she believes illnesses can be caused by dream sex with demons shows she is not a credible, scientific doctor.
You can argue her demon sex all you want but can you argue the fact that her patients were cured by hydroxyC

Or they got better because of other treatments that were administered.
Why not just listen to the board certified doctor? Because she’s from an African tribe?
Maybe because Facebook Twitter and along with the CDC and every respected journalist in the world. Brainwashed functional moron

But they have no way of knowing what would have happened if they didn’t take the drug
True. When you don’t know, you do what makes the most sense and try to get better data.

And when we did that for hydroxychloroquine, the data showed that it didn’t work.

Undoubtedly, we are doing things now that don’t work and we won’t find out what until later.

they havent had time to do a proper trial,,but the evidence on the ground says it has some benefit,,,

Yes, we have had time to do a proper trial. Guess what the result was?

Yes, we have had time to do a proper trial. Guess what the result was?
that brings me back to "right to try"

it proven to be safe and only given under a doctors supervision,,,

No, it’s just gibberish because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ain’t playing your game alice
Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
Ain’t playing your game Alice. Refute the data or move on
Refute what data? She has presented no data.
did you call and ask her for it???

Stop pretending like you have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about and you might learn something.
I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.

I don't have to. Competent doctors who claim to have a cure for a disease present corroborating data to support their claims.
so your just mad they didnt tell you,,,

maybe mommy can give you a cookie to shut you up,,,

LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

LOL

Why would I be mad at some quack who believes our government has reptilians from another planet?

She's a quack, paid for by the Tea Party..... to promote nonsense....

Hydroxychloraquin was removed by the FDA as a treatment for covid months ago,

It's only allowed to be used in a trial setting.... And unless she and friends are using it in a legitimate scientific trial they are running.....how did she even get to use it?

LOL

there are more doctors than her making the claim,,,

why are you focusing on a black women to silence her???

She's a quack, paid for by the Tea Party..... to promote nonsense....

Hydroxychloraquin was removed by the FDA as a treatment for covid months ago,

It's only allowed to be used in a trial setting.... And unless she and friends are using it in a legitimate scientific trial they are running.....how did she even get to use it?
She's also being sued for a patient's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back