Doctors say president shows no coronavirus symptoms, Pence 'does not need to quarantine'

They forgot the Kryptonite..........................................
It’s actually excellent news as he is older and overweight. So the therapeutics work. Let’s document the details and make them readily available so that we may resume our lives.
The drugs did nothing, covid is a hoax
I have had it. Not a hoax. Not as serious as people
claim but it’s for real.
The pandemic is 100 percent fake. Remember in a pandemic the world population drops, it does not keep rising like normal
It’s real in terms of COVID exists but it’s exaggerated in terms of how deadly it is
True but the pandemic is 100 percent hollywood

It’s actually excellent news as he is older and overweight. So the therapeutics work. Let’s document the details and make them readily available so that we may resume our lives.
claim but it’s for real.
The pandemic is 100 percent fake. Remember in a pandemic the world population drops, it does not keep rising like normal
It’s real in terms of COVID exists but it’s exaggerated in terms of how deadly it is
People panicked

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

No the deep state planned this, it was even a drill last october, 100 percent fake

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

No the deep state planned this, it was even a drill last october, 100 percent fake

The virus is real. I've had it.

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

A virus is not a pandemic. The pandemic is a simulation and 100 percent fake

It’s real for the one out of every twenty people it infects while 19 others are punished for one getting it
Even better still that the One of 20 has a Five percent chance of being in serious to critical condition
It’s an absurd hoax shutdown

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

Correct but the virus is real

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

Never said it was not, the flu virus is real too but there is no pandemic

Last edited:
It’s real for the one out of every twenty people it infects while 19 others are punished for one getting it
Even better still that the One of 20 has a Five percent chance of being in serious to critical condition
Actually 99.95 percent fully recover

Take your pills kid
Did you ever get your bullshit correct by looking at CDC Worldometer to see over 113,000,000 tests have been conducted in USA

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

So is a headache

Actually 99.95 percent fully recover

Take your pills kid
Did you ever get your bullshit correct by looking at CDC Worldometer to see over 113,000,000 tests have been conducted in USA
Yup and you still do not understand that not that many people have been tested because some people have been tested 20 or more times, so the test do not represent a total number of humans tested

You failed math

Again

Now get medicated kid

claim but it’s for real.
People panicked

So is a headache

No. Those are fake. LOL

claim but it’s for real.

Just in case nobody has told you yet today, you're an idiot.

claim but it’s for real.

Who owns google apple netflix and 800 other stocks

You own a car loan perhaps

claim but it’s for real.

1602097577934.png

claim but it’s for real.

View attachment 398360
Yes kid the american government never lies. Is that your claim

Whaaasssssassaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

claim but it’s for real.

View attachment 398360

Dude, you have opened my eyes. Tin Foil Hats for all.

claim but it’s for real.

View attachment 398360

Dude, you have opened my eyes. Tin Foil Hats for all.
Again the only foil hat wearers are those who believe the government who is proven to have either lied or been ignorant in every situation

claim but it’s for real.

Haven't had a car loan for a long time. You think a car loan is some sort of status symbol?

Forum List

Back