Document: Hunter Listed $49,910 Monthly Rent Payments While Living at Joe Biden’s Residence -- Did Joe Show Rental Income On His Taxes?

They are investigating, as they should. Unlike Rs who never investigated Trump for all of his precarious shinola!
You don't really understand what's going on. Your party elites are throwing Biden under the bus.

In the spot that says MONTHLY RENT....fer Christ Sake, you really can't read.
rent for his company, OWASCO PC....right there before your eyes.... No where does it say rent from him to Joe Biden.

Your fake news media handlers lied and TOLD YOU that made up story about Hunter paying Biden 49k monthly rent for staying at Biden's home.

The form doesn't say that, for Crisco's Sake!

Please stop letting yourselves be played as fools! Please, please, please! :(

What's the problem? Can't you take what you dish out?

What can't I take??? Republicans behaving like idiots? That's SOP. Republicans have been behaving like idiots since Goldwater, who wanted to use nukes to "defoliate the Vietnamese jungle".

I've taken every incompetent idiot who has been elected from the left and the right for all of my adult life, and managed to survive each and every one of them.

But in 1992, when Republicans turned to lying about Democrats, and right wing radio starting broadcasting lies and poison every day in the wake of the expiration of the Fairness Doctrine, the nation has been deliberately lied to, mislead, and outright swindled by the Republican Party. And I sat and wondered why the MSM let them get away with the lying.

Right now, Republicans are going batshit crazy over Biden having classified documents at his home and office, and yet saying absolutely nothing about Trump having deliberately stolen hundreds of classified documents from the White House and refusing to return them. The hypocrisy could not be more blatant.

Trump won't even turn over White House logs from his time in office, and yet Republicans are starting threads over Biden's "refusal" to hand over logs of visitors to his home, even though such logs don't exist.

Ron Johnson is going on about "foreign money coming to the [Bidien] family from foreign adversaries" as reasons for investigations, but Republicans never mention the $2 billion given to Jared Kuchner by the Saudi's, or the dozens of personal trade marks Chairman Xi gave Ivanka, or all of the other Trump graft and bribery money, or Trump's super secret Chinese bank account which had $11 milliion dollars in it when Trump was elected.

The double standard is enough to make me believe that Republicans think the American people are blind and stupid, and apparently, in your case, they're absolutely correct.

rent for his company, OWASCO PC....right there before your eyes.... No where does it say rent from him to Joe Biden.

Your fake news media handlers lied and TOLD YOU that made up story about Hunter paying Biden 49k monthly rent for staying at Biden's home.

The form doesn't say that, for Crisco's Sake!

Please stop letting yourselves be played as fools! Please, please, please! :(
Which just by coincidence is at Joe's house...imagine that.

What can't I take??? Republicans behaving like idiots? That's SOP. Republicans have been behaving like idiots since Goldwater, who wanted to use nukes to "defoliate the Vietnamese jungle".

I've taken every incompetent idiot who has been elected from the left and the right for all of my adult life, and managed to survive each and every one of them.

But in 1992, when Republicans turned to lying about Democrats, and right wing radio starting broadcasting lies and poison every day in the wake of the expiration of the Fairness Doctrine, the nation has been deliberately lied to, mislead, and outright swindled by the Republican Party. And I sat and wondered why the MSM let them get away with the lying.

Right now, Republicans are going batshit crazy over Biden having classified documents at his home and office, and yet saying absolutely nothing about Trump having deliberately stolen hundreds of classified documents from the White House and refusing to return them. The hypocrisy could not be more blatant.

Trump won't even turn over White House logs from his time in office, and yet Republicans are starting threads over Biden's "refusal" to hand over logs of visitors to his home, even though such logs don't exist.

Ron Johnson is going on about "foreign money coming to the [Bidien] family from foreign adversaries" as reasons for investigations, but Republicans never mention the $2 billion given to Jared Kuchner by the Saudi's, or the dozens of personal trade marks Chairman Xi gave Ivanka, or all of the other Trump graft and bribery money, or Trump's super secret Chinese bank account which had $11 milliion dollars in it when Trump was elected.

The double standard is enough to make me believe that Republicans think the American people are blind and stupid, and apparently, in your case, they're absolutely correct.
Oh I totally agree. The double standard is very obvious. You twats somehow believe you're allowed to railroad Trump and we're just supposed to sit back and take it. If you can't take what you dish out, don't dish it out. DUH!!

You don't really understand what's going on. Your party elites are throwing Biden under the bus.
They could be, but usually it's their own perceived virtuosity that gets in their way... If they bitched about president Trump not being investigated by Rs, then in order not to appear two faced, they ARE investigating Biden....

It's why Al Franken is gone.... They spoke out against man handlers on women, so even though Al did virtually nothing, they held strong... and lost a good man imo.

Who told you Trump had a "super secret" Chinese bank account, Dragonlady? Adam Schiff? God, you're an idiot!

They could be, but usually it's their own perceived virtuosity that gets in their way... If they bitched about president Trump not being investigated by Rs, then in order not to appear two faced, they ARE investigating Biden....

It's why Al Franken is gone.... They spoke out against man handlers on women, so even though Al did virtually nothing, they held strong... and lost a good man imo.
Franken was a victim of the woke left, Care. The GOP had nothing to do with it.

Biden is done. Anyone with an ounce of brain cells can easily see he's failing cognitively.

Biden is done. Anyone with an ounce of brain cells can easily see he's failing cognitively.
I've been waiting to see what the Democrats were going to do with Biden. It's obvious that he's not all there mentally and it's getting worse by the day. No way he can stand up to the rigors of another campaign like last time because there won't be a Covid pandemic that allows him to stay in his basement. This documents scandal gives them the out that they needed...the thing to force Biden into NOT running!

I've been waiting to see what the Democrats were going to do with Biden. It's obvious that he's not all there mentally and it's getting worse by the day. No way he can stand up to the rigors of another campaign like last time because there won't be a Covid pandemic that allows him to stay in his basement. This documents scandal gives them the out that they needed...the thing to force Biden into NOT running!

There probably won’t be a Covid panic but I wouldn’t put it past the left. One things for sure, there will be a panic of some kind.

Which just by coincidence is at Joe's house...imagine that.
The form according to your sources was filled out and signed July 2018....which in July he was staying with Pop.

The COMPANY, OWASCO PCs rent was for March 2017 thru February 2018.

NO WHERE...

...does the form say Hunter lived with Pop for A YEAR, only that in July 2018 he was living there....it does NOT say Hunter lived with dad, the previous year. Your fake news source, MADE THAT UP!

Hunter lists a previous address on Loughboro street in D.C. on the form as his previous to Joe's address.

Then the form asks for company information.... Hunter owns the company OWASCO PC....and he answers the questions about his company....

No where on that form does it indicate that OWASCO PC paid Joe Biden their rent.

Why do you say that Joe got that rent money the previous year to Hunter Biden moving in with Joe, from his company, OWASCO PC???

The form according to your sources was filled out and signed July 2018....which in July he was staying with Pop.

The COMPANY, OWASCO PCs rent was for March 2017 thru February 2018.

NO WHERE...

...does the form say Hunter lived with Pop for A YEAR, only that in July 2018 he was living there....it does NOT say Hunter lived with dad, the previous year. Your fake news source, MADE THAT UP!

Hunter lists a previous address on Loughboro street in D.C. on the form as his previous to Joe's address.

Then the form asks for company information.... Hunter owns the company OWASCO PC....and he answers the questions about his company....

No where on that form does it indicate that OWASCO PC paid Joe Biden their rent.

Why do you say that Joe got that rent money the previous year to Hunter Biden moving in with Joe, from his company, OWASCO PC???
No, the form says "MONTHLY RENT". Dang, you are fricken stupid.

I don't want him to run a second term... He sorta promised he wouldn't when he ran..... He was there to oust Trump, and I thank him for succeeding, but a second term wasn't part of a set in stone deal.... I never thought he would run for a second term, due to his age.... I still don't think he'll run, even if this fiasco had not taken place...

Forum List

Back