Document: Hunter Listed $49,910 Monthly Rent Payments While Living at Joe Biden’s Residence -- Did Joe Show Rental Income On His Taxes?

Which is "owned" by Hunter, and has absolutely no bearing on why the rental income was not stated on Joe Bidung's taxes.
It doesn't say that rent for OWASCO was paid to Joe Biden silly one!

So why are you claiming OWASCO's rent was paid to Joe Biden???? Why oh why oh why?

I didn't lie. I said it must be difficult to defend your Tater.

He was sad before the last two weeks, now he's floundering
Defend him for what? Not getting or claiming the fake rent money for him, on his taxes? Stay on topic!

The form also does NOT say hunter lived with Joe the previous year, either. The whole article is FAKE NEWS.

It doesn't say that rent for OWASCO was paid to Joe Biden silly one!

So why are you claiming OWASCO's rent was paid to Joe Biden???? Why oh why oh why?
That's the way it works. Who'd you think the rent was paid to...the next-door neighbor, maybe the guy down the street?

I don't want him to run a second term... He sorta promised he wouldn't when he ran..... He was there to oust Trump, and I thank him for succeeding, but a second term wasn't part of a set in stone deal.... I never thought he would run for a second term, due to his age.... I still don't think he'll run, even if this fiasco had not taken place...
He said he's running, but the party elites are making sure he doesn't.

Defend him for what? Not getting or claiming the fake rent money for him, on his taxes? Stay on topic!

Well, classified documents where they don't belong, obvious tax issues... you know, what you bawled about Trump over?

You really are stupid

He was laundering money. Hello?
o

There is absolutely no evidence of any members of the Biden Family laundering money. None. See Senate Investigation, 2020.

Why do Republicans continue to make up shit and hold phony corruption investigations of Democrats? A blind person can see there is nothing there, but Republicans are creaming their jeans over attacking a recovering drug addict who has lost his mother, his sister and his brother, in very tragic ways who has no involvement in federal politics, other than he is the son of the President.

There is far more reason to be investigating Jared and Ivanka, than Hunter Biden. Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis. For what??????

Why are you so obsessed with Hunter Biden? It's a sickness with you idiots. And it's making YOU look like disgusting creeps.
Shut up already, you fucking retard.

Hunter paid his dad an obscene amount of rent. $50k a month? Joe didn’t report this obscene rent on his taxes. If Hunter needed someplace to stay, and he didn’t, but if he did, why would he even be charged rent from his dad???

This shit does NOT add up.

Either offer a plausible explanation for Hunter paying his dad FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH in rent that DOESN’T involve criminal corruption, money laundering, tax fraud, or fuck off.

Shut up already, you fucking retard.

Hunter paid his dad an obscene amount of rent. $50k a month? Joe didn’t report this obscene rent on his taxes. If Hunter needed someplace to stay, and he didn’t, but if he did, why would he even be charged rent from his dad???

This shit does NOT add up.

Either offer a plausible explanation for Hunter paying his dad FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH in rent that DOESN’T involve criminal corruption, money laundering, tax fraud, or fuck off.
And how does a worthless drug addict, with access to classified documents in the garage, end up being able to pay $50,000 a month for anything?

Forum List

Back