🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Documents Expose Staggering Pattern Of Political Interference Trumps Covid Response

Documents released Friday reveal how in early 2020 the Trump administration downplayed the deadly danger posed by the nascent Covid-19 pandemic, silencing and sidelining top health officials who tried to warn the public and destroying evidence of political interference while issuing rosy declarations that the outbreak was "totally under control" and would soon be over.

"The Trump administration's use of the pandemic to advance political goals manifested itself most acutely in its efforts to manipulate and undermine CDC's scientific work."

The emails and transcripts—released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis—show that as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) became aware that the highly infectious virus that causes Covid-19 was spreading rapidly, agency officials requested to hold briefings about mask guidance and other issues. Their requests were denied.

And those efforts cost a million people their lives, crashed the economy, started the supply shortages of goods, and divided the nation.

trump's sole hope of winning the 2020 election was the economy.

COVID said "fuck your economy."

So trump said to Hell with the hundreds of thousands of dead Americans, lets keep the economy open!

And the bodies piled up by the thousands.

trump was kicked out of office.

Joe saved us.

Thank God this dumb mandate thing lost again.........................Illegals spreading this shit all over you GD blind cock munchers

So tired of people with failed miserable personal lives leading us

trump's sole hope of winning the 2020 election was the economy.

COVID said "fuck your economy."

So trump said to Hell with the hundreds of thousands of dead Americans, lets keep the economy open!

And the bodies piled up by the thousands.

trump was kicked out of office.

Joe saved us.
You write well. You should try nonfiction sometime.

The air travel thing was a meaningless gesture, like shutting your kitchen door became of a grease fire on your stove. We were never going to stop it from arriving on our shores.

The Vax would have happened with or without Warp Speed. The mRNA research had been going on for a decade just waiting for something like this when it would be needed
The air travel thing was a meaningless gesture, like shutting your kitchen door became of a grease fire on your stove. We were never going to stop it from arriving on our shores.

You're saying it's NOT Trumps fault?

Plenty of trump cultists say how they will never get the vaccine.
Open your eyes.
But only liberals waste their days fretting over what others do in their personal lives. And you don't give a damn about cleaning up your own damn house. You give B8den voters a pass and PRETEND only one political side is destroying the country because they won't bow down to you

But only liberals waste their days fretting over what others do in their personal lives. And you don't give a damn about cleaning up your own damn house. You give B8den voters a pass and PRETEND only one political side is destroying the country because they won't bow down to you
It has nothing to do with bowing to us. We want this pandemic to end. Even a die hard conservative like Gene Simmons says everyone should get the vaccine. He considers those who don't as the enemy. I do not consider them the enemy, but I wish everyone would do the right thing.

It has nothing to do with bowing to us. We want this pandemic to end. Even a die hard conservative like Gene Simmons says everyone should get the vaccine. He considers those who don't as the enemy. I do not consider them the enemy, but I wish everyone would do the right thing.
Which, as we all know, is something you know so much more about than the rest of us, right? "The right thing". :auiqs.jpg:

When will you understand that you do not have the right to determine for anyone but yourself what "the right thing" is?

So knowingly spreading a virus is the right thing?
You do not have the right to determine for anyone but yourself what "the right thing" is. What part of that do you not understand?

If you have the right to tell us what we must do to protect you, we have the right to tell you that you must stop murdering unborn children Easy-peasy. It's "the right thing".

You do not have the right to determine for anyone but yourself what "the right thing" is. What part of that do you not understand?

If you have the right to tell us what we must do to protect you, we have the right to tell you that you must stop murdering unborn children Easy-peasy. It's "the right thing".
I’ve never had nor will I ever have an abortion. Speaking of which if we can’t tell you what to do with your body, it stands to reason you have no right to tell women what to do with theirs.

I’ve never had nor will I ever have an abortion. Speaking of which if we can’t tell you what to do with your body, it stands to reason you have no right to tell women what to do with theirs.
Yet here you are, trying to tell me what to do with my body. Not a good look, sweetie.

PS -- You're an idiot.

Trump and his supporters knew that if the government responded appropriately to the pandemic, it would likely result in an economic slowdown, perhaps a recession.

Seeking reelection, the only asset Trump had was the strong economy he inherited from Obama – and Trump wasn’t willing to jeopardize that.

So Trump lied about the pandemic, covered up facts, and sought to silence the medical community.

That thousands of Americans would die as a consequence didn’t matter to Trump and his supporters.

Defending the strong economy he inherited from Obama.

Now there is something that needs to be repeated 10,000 times a day.

“The emails and transcripts detail how in the early days of 2020 Trump and his allies in the White House blocked media briefings and interviews with CDC officials, attempted to alter public safety guidance normally cleared by the agency, and instructed agency officials to destroy evidence that might be construed as political interference.” ibid

Trump was willing to endanger the lives and safety of millions of Americans to save his political skin.

This is one of scores of examples of the corruption and criminality of the Trump administration.

And the reprehensible right wants Trump to be president again.
And you can say these things while giving the left (your buddies or shall we say your criminal associates) a pass on everything they have done ?? Get back with us after you've cleared the left for all their wrong doings, especially when Trump was calling for the travel band that your leftist buddies said was racist, and an illegal move because Trump was initiating the band in order to hopefully stop the spread from China to here. Your side blinked first in the attempting to allow the easy spread of the virus by trying to stop Trump from doing what was in the best interest of American's first, and especially at that time.

You are absolutely right that we want Trump back, because the left is no good, and they are evilly motivated it seems anymore.

Forum List

Back