🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Documents Expose Staggering Pattern Of Political Interference Trumps Covid Response

I get most of my COVID information from my wife, the RN that spent the last 18 plus months treating COVID patients, working in the negative pressure area the VA started building in Feb of 2020 while we were being told it would be gone in two weeks.

When you have spent 18 months treating COVID patients then I will accept your medical knowledge on the subject.

I do not really give a fuck what Fauci said, I never based anything on his words
How long was it before your wife was vaccinated while or during the treatment of her patients ??? Was she immune, but had to get vaxed anyway ? Was she naturally immune, otherwise never got the virus, and just recently had to get the shot after treating hundreds upon hundred's of patient's ?? My wife is naturally immune, otherwise she's come in contact with those with Covid, and it's going on two years now, and she's never gotten it yet. She could have gotten it a good while back, but she didn't think she had it ever.. This was just prior to Covid being a thing, so she whooped it hopefully. Could explain alot.

Documents released Friday reveal how in early 2020 the Trump administration downplayed the deadly danger posed by the nascent Covid-19 pandemic, silencing and sidelining top health officials who tried to warn the public and destroying evidence of political interference while issuing rosy declarations that the outbreak was "totally under control" and would soon be over.

"The Trump administration's use of the pandemic to advance political goals manifested itself most acutely in its efforts to manipulate and undermine CDC's scientific work."

The emails and transcripts—released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis—show that as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) became aware that the highly infectious virus that causes Covid-19 was spreading rapidly, agency officials requested to hold briefings about mask guidance and other issues. Their requests were denied.

And those efforts cost a million people their lives, crashed the economy, started the supply shortages of goods, and divided the nation.
Unbelievable narrative direct from the same DNC War Room as the Steele Dossier. :stir: That's quite the concoction.

HEY YOU MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMNED PIECE OF SHIT ASS HOLE

YOU WERE IMPEACHING HIM YOU DUMB COCK SUCKER WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON. TORMENTING AND HARASSING THIS MAN WITH YOUR RUSSIAN BULLSHIT AND IMPEACHMENT

EAT FUCKING SHIT AND DIE MOTHER FUCKER. YOU GOT THE VAX FROM HIM YOU NO GOOD BASTARD
Wow, completely dodging the topic and trying to change the subject… and with all CAPS with over emotional name calling… impressive.

lol.Not at all. You libturds need big letters to get a point

You were impeaching this man while this virus was coming West. Look it up, it happened
Impeachment has nothing to do with the substance of the OP. Trump didn’t spend a minute in congress. Remember, he was too weak to go testify on his own behalf

Trump and his supporters knew that if the government responded appropriately to the pandemic, it would likely result in an economic slowdown, perhaps a recession.

Seeking reelection, the only asset Trump had was the strong economy he inherited from Obama – and Trump wasn’t willing to jeopardize that.

So Trump lied about the pandemic, covered up facts, and sought to silence the medical community.

That thousands of Americans would die as a consequence didn’t matter to Trump and his supporters.
And it was the Democrat governors that imposed the strictest lockdowns.

Billyboom laughs at dead babies. Typical tard who always says "we must do it for the children"

We're laughing at the morons who blame Trump for the pandemic.

I thought it was the pinnacle of stupidity when the Libtards blame Bush 43 for Hurricane Katrina, then the pandemic came along and they said, "hold my beer"...lol

Documents released Friday reveal how in early 2020 the Trump administration downplayed the deadly danger posed by the nascent Covid-19 pandemic, silencing and sidelining top health officials who tried to warn the public and destroying evidence of political interference while issuing rosy declarations that the outbreak was "totally under control" and would soon be over.

"The Trump administration's use of the pandemic to advance political goals manifested itself most acutely in its efforts to manipulate and undermine CDC's scientific work."

The emails and transcripts—released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis—show that as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) became aware that the highly infectious virus that causes Covid-19 was spreading rapidly, agency officials requested to hold briefings about mask guidance and other issues. Their requests were denied.

And those efforts cost a million people their lives, crashed the economy, started the supply shortages of goods, and divided the nation.
trump is a narcissist; he's thought the pandemic made him look bad that's why you don't played it it's all about him remember.

skews13

Funny how you forget the Speaker of the House was downplaying it also and who crashed the economy and got millions of people killed around the World?

It was your beloved China and it Government that arrested Doctors that spoke out about the virus!

IT's like building a house, if you don't have a good foundation, you don't have a house. trump fumbled Covid so bad it wasn't fixable anymore.

Forum List

Back