🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Documents Expose Staggering Pattern Of Political Interference Trumps Covid Response

You said "y'all". And "y'all" seem to believe Trump caused the pandemic. Actually, it was Fauci that caused the pandemic.
They're both idiots a virus caused the pandemic. It's nobody's fault, they've happened throughout history.

You said "y'all". And "y'all" seem to believe Trump caused the pandemic. Actually, it was Fauci that caused the pandemic.
Right I said y’all are way to focused on pointing fingers… you said I said something that I didn’t say. Do better

The virus was released from a lab. That's a fact.
In today's world a lot of things have been called facts which are not. This may or may not be true but the one thing I do know is there's no evidence that this virus has been manipulated by man as a bio weapon. And without evidence there is no case, that's a very well-known real fact.

In today's world a lot of things have been called facts which are not. This may or may not be true but the one thing I do know is there's no evidence that this virus has been manipulated by man as a bio weapon. And without evidence there is no case, that's a very well-known real fact.
This virus was manipulated by man to bring it to it's current state of virility. That's a fact.

Was it intentionally released as a bioweapon? That remains to be seen and needs to be heavily scrutinized.

Even if it was an accidental release, it's still a crime without precedence.

This virus was manipulated by man to bring it to it's current state of virility. That's a fact.

Was it intentionally released as a bioweapon? That remains to be seen and needs to be heavily scrutinized.

Even if it was an accidental release, it's still a crime without precedence.
Where is your evidence it was manipulated. It is not a retrovirus, all viruses that are manipulated by man become retroviruses. What other indicators are there that it was manipulated by man, which of the 78 other factors can you prove are part of the viruses makeup. Where are the gene splices exactly. Every scientist that I've read on it says there are none.

Prove that there's no evidence that this virus has been manipulated by man as a bio weapon.

Where is your evidence it was manipulated. It is not a retrovirus, all viruses that are manipulated by man become retroviruses. What other indicators are there that it was manipulated by man, which of the 78 other factors can you prove are part of the viruses makeup. Where are the gene splices exactly. Every scientist that I've read on it says there are none.
There is evidence everywhere...

There's zero evidence that Covid 19 is naturally occurring.

Documents released Friday reveal how in early 2020 the Trump administration downplayed the deadly danger posed by the nascent Covid-19 pandemic, silencing and sidelining top health officials who tried to warn the public and destroying evidence of political interference while issuing rosy declarations that the outbreak was "totally under control" and would soon be over.

"The Trump administration's use of the pandemic to advance political goals manifested itself most acutely in its efforts to manipulate and undermine CDC's scientific work."

The emails and transcripts—released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis—show that as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) became aware that the highly infectious virus that causes Covid-19 was spreading rapidly, agency officials requested to hold briefings about mask guidance and other issues. Their requests were denied.

And those efforts cost a million people their lives, crashed the economy, started the supply shortages of goods, and divided the nation.
When you post something everyone knows it is lying bullshit. Why bother?

Prove that there's no evidence that this virus has been manipulated by man as a bio weapon.
To begin with uou did not make your case. However I will oblige you again since you didn't seem to understand I've already proved my case. HIV / AIDS is a retrovirus, that's very unusual in nature. Whenever humans manipulate a virus, they have to unravel the gene helix, it never goes back to the original form, the new form is called a retrovirus. Covid is not a retrovirus, and there is no other factors such as gene splicing and manipulation. Therefore, it is much more likely that HIV/AIDS was created as a bio weapon, but it is impossible to make the case that covid is.

To begin with uou did not make your case. However I will oblige you again since you didn't seem to understand I've already proved my case. HIV / AIDS is a retrovirus, that's very unusual in nature. Whenever humans manipulate a virus, they have to unravel the gene helix, it never goes back to the original form, the new form is called a retrovirus. Covid is not a retrovirus, and there is no other factors such as gene splicing and manipulation. Therefore, it is much more likely that HIV/AIDS was created as a bio weapon, but it is impossible to make the case that covid is.
Prove that Covid exists.

Sorry I did not realize you were that mentally handicapped this conversation is over good luck in life you're going to need it a******
Which means you can't. Got it. Have fun easing on down the road.

Funny, NOBODY here can prove the evil Covid boogeyman exists.

NOBODY.

And they sizzle like a drop of water on a hot griddle when you ask them to put their money where their mouth is.

Which means you can't. Got it. Have fun easing on down the road.

Funny, NOBODY here can prove the evil Covid boogeyman exists.

NOBODY.

And they sizzle like a drop of water on a hot griddle when you ask them to put their money where their mouth is.
Actually I just don't like talking to morons or people who choose to be ignorant, good luck in life like I said you're going to need it. I proved my case you didn't prove yours good riddance. I'm not going to respond to any more of your stupidity.

Actually I just don't like talking to morons or people who choose to be ignorant, good luck in life like I said you're going to need it. I proved my case you didn't prove yours good riddance. I'm not going to respond to any more of your stupidity.
You didn't prove shit. See ya.

Forum List

Back