Doddering Biden Again Embarasses the Nation

Uneducated libtard ^ misappropriates the term BDS. Then, the uneducated and painfully stupid libtard denies that which is painfully obvious to all reasonable observers. Brandon’s dementia is shown regularly. If he were not our incumbent President, I’d feel more sad for him. But as things stand, I’m much more worried about having his hands on the levers of power.

Like you know … the thing.

They’re called gaffes. Did you try to argue that Trump has dementia when he made them? Of course not. Because you’re a partisan hack with BDS.

It’s really not that complicated.

img_1_1645825537594.jpg

They’re called gaffes. Did you try to argue that Trump has dementia when he made them? Of course not. Because you’re a partisan hack with BDS.

Some are gaffes. Some may be a stutter. But not all. And in combination, including frequently seen examples of the addled old man not speaking at all while looking blankly ahead, they add up to clear evidence. It used to be amusing just seeing that dope go into gaffe machine mode. It’s not amusing anymore.

Why doesn't Biden take a cognitive test? President Trump did.

Some are gaffes. Some may be a stutter. But not all. And in combination, including frequently seen examples of the addled old man not speaking at all while looking blankly ahead, they add up to clear evidence. It used to be amusing just seeing that dope go into gaffe machine mode. It’s not amusing anymore.
Oh I see. So you’re the partisan hack who thinks he’s an expert on which ones are gaffes and which ones aren’t.

Thank you, partisan hack. Your BDS has been noted.

This one is stunning. Had it been a Republican POTUS they'd be running this on a loop at CNN, MSNBC, and elsewhere.

Had it been Trump they'd be writing bills of impeachment and demanding that he be 25th'd.

He embarrassed the nation.

He suspected that Putin would attack with his army, but he never suspected that he was played like a fiddle.

Putin outwitted Biden.....not hard to do

My cat could outwit him easily.

Why doesn't Biden take a cognitive test? President Trump did.

Because the ones not giving him one haven't even taken one themselves yet.

He suspected that Putin would attack with his army, but he never suspected that he was played like a fiddle.

My cat could outwit him easily.

Because the ones not giving him one haven't even taken one themselves yet.
President Trump took it. What are you idiots scared of?

This one is stunning. Had it been a Republican POTUS they'd be running this on a loop at CNN, MSNBC, and elsewhere.

Had it been Trump they'd be writing bills of impeachment and demanding that he be 25th'd.

He embarrassed the nation.

25th Amendment or a military coup

Oh I see. So you’re the partisan hack who thinks he’s an expert on which ones are gaffes and which ones aren’t.

Thank you, partisan hack. Your BDS has been noted.
Your denial of that which is abundantly obvious and crystal clear doesn’t speak well of your expertise, xponetiallyhackboi.

You remain not just a partisan hack bitch, but also totally lacking in any shred of cred.

ttfn

Forum List

Back