Doddering Biden Again Embarasses the Nation

That was one pitiful display right there.....And never mind what we think as we are entrenched in our opinions of him.

It was the world that was watching in this moment of crisis, friends and enemies alike, and I'm sure they are evaluating what they saw and will plan/prepare accordingly.

💯

Yeah, another troll who didn't watch the video.
I watched it, but did not accept as put forward. This isn't a time, you will find me accepting of anti-Biden, propaganda on the Ukraine situation as pro trumpist take sides against our country and the free world.

The sides that favors Putin's subjugation of Ukraine at gun point, most because they know that Biden is against it.
Just WHERE did you see any side favoring THAT? I've not seen such a thing anywhere, are you really that brainwashed by the

media to be told that to cover for the fact that we have no business over there involved in any way

and that this is just one more major fuck up by Biddum and is now

BWAR.jpg

Because he just wasn't a strong enough NATO leader to prevent it.

Thanks for voting for that loser.

Look what we got now
Your welcome. You still live in a representative republic where elections count.
Even a blind pig find an acorn once in a while. Not a doubt in the world he is right with his moves at this time, up to now, on this situation. This is a free world vs totalitarian regime aggression thing. I go with the free world, as the side I support, as always have, always will. That means at this time, I gotta go with Joe.

Just WHERE did you see any side favoring THAT? I've not seen such a thing anywhere, are you really that brainwashed by the

media to be told that to cover for the fact that we have no business over there involved in any way

and that this is just one more major fuck up by Biddum and is now

View attachment 606594

Because he just wasn't a strong enough NATO leader to prevent it.
He is not the leader of NATO. But, as a NATO member and a free country of the free world, it is our business.

Your welcome. You still live in a representative republic where elections count.
Even a blind pig find an acorn once in a while. Not a doubt in the world he is right with his moves at this time, up to now, on this situation. This is a free world vs totalitarian regime aggression thing. I go with the free world, as the side I support, as always have, always will. That means at this time, I gotta go with Joe.
Yabut he's a decrepit old fool.

Joe isn't the leader at the Delawarean Club Towel Room.
Did he run for that? Who won DCTR, Trump? Must have a golf club out back, right?

He was pissed at the question. He was going to tell the reporter that he doesn’t respond to questions from dog faced pony soldiers. But …

then he forgot what he was going to say.

Congrats, less than 35% of Americans agree with you

BDS on full display.

Biden is living rent-free in your heads.
Nah. On a thread about the senile old Alzheimers patient in Chief, comments about how doddering he clearly is amounts to just a casual discussion.

A more important discussion would require the cabinet. The 25th Amendment. But, alas, the tragically ineffectual and talentless Kamala Harris would then become the Acting President. Frying pan into fire.

Forum List

Back