Doddering Biden Again Embarasses the Nation

Nah. On a thread about the senile old Alzheimers patient in Chief, comments about how doddering he clearly is amounts to just a casual discussion.

A more important discussion would require the cabinet. The 25th Amendment. But, alas, the tragically ineffectual and talentless Kamala Harris would then become the Acting President. Frying pan into fire.
Denying your BDS while displaying even more clear signs of BDS.

Oh my. It’s even worse than I thought.

Denying your BDS while displaying even more clear signs of BDS.

Oh my. It’s even worse than I thought.
You are seriously deluded. Brandon is the one with the derangement. My guess is Alzheimers.

by the way, you and your crew are feeble. BDS actually stands for BUSH Derangement Syndrome. Try to keep up and work on acquiring any originality.

This one is stunning. Had it been a Republican POTUS they'd be running this on a loop at CNN, MSNBC, and elsewhere.

Had it been Trump they'd be writing bills of impeachment and demanding that he be 25th'd.

He embarrassed the nation.

Trump did too. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro? How about when he exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

You are seriously deluded. Brandon is the one with the derangement. My guess is Alzheimers.

by the way, you and your crew are feeble. BDS actually stands for BUSH Derangement Syndrome. Try to keep up and work on acquiring any originality.
BDS stands for Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Your denial of your affliction is only going to make it worse. The first step is to acknowledge it.

BDS stands for Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Your denial of your affliction is only going to make it worse. The first step is to acknowledge it.
BDS stands for Bush Derangement Syndrome. You folks simply misappropriated it.

Your petty insistence on defending the Alzheimer Patient in Chief only makes your vapid nature more obvious — as each of your posts tends to prove. I can offer you some help. First step? Just admit that Brandon is demented. It’s ok. We all know it anyway.

BDS stands for Bush Derangement Syndrome. You folks simply misappropriated it.

Your petty insistence on defending the Alzheimer Patient in Chief only makes your vapid nature more obvious — as each of your posts tends to prove. I can offer you some help. First step? Just admit that Brandon is demented. It’s ok. We all know it anyway.
Fascinating. The BDS is trying to spread to non-infected individuals. We may need a vaccine.

I’m sure our best and brightest are working hard to help people like you. Just hang on. Help is coming.

BDS on full display.

Biden is living rent-free in your heads.

Yeah, the video in the OP. Maybe you could watch it.

How very unpresidential with Biden standing there for 20 seconds after the question is asked, saying nothing., making a stupid smirk, picking his teeth with his thumb. Wake up, fool.

Yeah, the video in the OP. Maybe you could watch it.

How very unpresidential with Biden standing there for 20 seconds after the question is asked, saying nothing., making a stupid smirk, picking his teeth with his thumb. Wake up, fool.
Yes, yes. I saw your video about nothing perfectly illustrating your severe case of BDS.

Get treated, moron. Biden is living rent-free in your head.

Fascinating. The BDS is trying to spread to non-infected individuals. We may need a vaccine.

I’m sure our best and brightest are working hard to help people like you. Just hang on. Help is coming.
There is no help for you. You are locked in to your distorted perception of what’s happening around you and in the world.

Brandon has dementia. You have insane delusions. you’re so far gone you can’t even recognize Brandon’s obvious affliction.

There is no help for you. You are locked in to your distorted perception of what’s happening around you and in the world.

Brandon has dementia. You have insane delusions. you’re so far gone you can’t even recognize Brandon’s obvious affliction.
Uneducated conservative with no medical qualifications insists on making unsupported claims.

B. D. S.

The sides that favors Putin's subjugation of Ukraine at gun point, most because they know that Biden is against it.
Get a check on your partisan driven run away imagination.

Of our last three presidents, guess which one didn't have to deal with Putin trying to subjugate Ukraine?

Think real hard about it, now, Don't let your inner demons lead you down the wrong way.

Uneducated conservative with no medical qualifications insists on making unsupported claims.

B. D. S.
Uneducated libtard ^ misappropriates the term BDS. Then, the uneducated and painfully stupid libtard denies that which is painfully obvious to all reasonable observers. Brandon’s dementia is shown regularly. If he were not our incumbent President, I’d feel more sad for him. But as things stand, I’m much more worried about having his hands on the levers of power.

Like you know … the thing.

Forum List

Back