Doddering Biden Again Embarasses the Nation

Your inconsistent characterization of gaffes shows that you’re a partisan hack. When your guy does it, it’s a gaffe. When the other guy does it, it’s dementia.

Sorry kiddo. This isn’t complicated.
Sorry bozo. It truly isn’t complicated. That’s why you fail. Your senile scumbag is a gaffe machine. Anybody can make a mistake or misspeak. But we both know that’s not the issue. Stop kidding yourself and stop trying to get over on anyone else. Brandon is demented. And it’s both tragic and dangerous. Stop making excuses for him. Start seeing what can be done to insulate us from his dementia ridden mind.

It is your problem as you mislabel me. Not complicated. If it’s baseless then why is his approval rating at 39% and 66% of Independents believe he sucks? Do tell. Or is it too complicated?
What you choose to call yourself isn’t my problem. You’re still pushing the same conspiracy theory nonsense like most other Republicans.

How is it that a Republican like you can support Crenshaw when Crenshaw says that you guys are tinfoil hat morons?

What you choose to call yourself isn’t my problem. You’re still pushing the same conspiracy theory nonsense like most other Republicans.

How is it that a Republican like you can support Crenshaw when Crenshaw says that you guys are tinfoil hat morons?
He says that about Independents? Link please. Nice dodge since you can’t dispute my post about Biden and how he sucks. Not complicated. Nice try though, leftist.

Sorry bozo. It truly isn’t complicated. That’s why you fail. Your senile scumbag is a gaffe machine. Anybody can make a mistake or misspeak. But we both know that’s not the issue. Stop kidding yourself and stop trying to get over on anyone else. Brandon is demented. And it’s both tragic and dangerous. Stop making excuses for him. Start seeing what can be done to insulate us from his dementia ridden mind.
Was this post of yours supposed to refute my claim that you’re a partisan hack?

Because it didn’t.

Uneducated libtard ^ misappropriates the term BDS. Then, the uneducated and painfully stupid libtard denies that which is painfully obvious to all reasonable observers. Brandon’s dementia is shown regularly. If he were not our incumbent President, I’d feel more sad for him. But as things stand, I’m much more worried about having his hands on the levers of power.

Like you know … the thing.

True BDS.
Biden
Definitely
Sucks.

No, you moron; it was designed to show that you are the partisan hack. It suffices to do that — as do your moronic responses. 👍
Unfortunately for you, that didn’t work.

Let’s assume for a moment that you’re a partisan hack. Then your argument that I’m a partisan hack simply because I don’t agree with your (partisan) opinion, doesn’t work.

Oh darn. That‘a unfortunate for you. Maybe you should try harder.

Unfortunately for you, that didn’t work.

Let’s assume for a moment that you’re a partisan hack. Then your argument that I’m a partisan hack simply because I don’t agree with your (partisan) opinion, doesn’t work.

Oh darn. That‘a unfortunate for you. Maybe you should try harder.
You imbecile. Your problem is: no guesswork is required. You are the partisan hack. My opinion couldn’t possibly make a dent on you BECAUSE you are an imbecile and … a partisan hack.

It’s not a matter of how hard you try. You’ll always be retarded.

Forum List

Back