Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

Profit needs to be eliminated from healthcare. I do not want to pay 10,000 a year to a health insurance company that is only meant for a catastrophic health issue. Who in their right would do this!

I also have a problem with paying an insurance company 10,000 a year in premiums with a 3,000 a year deductible because any health care I received in any given year will not exceed 3,000 based on the fee schedule of the health insurance company. I end up paying for my healthcare cost for the year and the insurance gets to keep my 10,000 as profit.

I don't need health insurance just their fee schedule.

Profit needs to be eliminated from healthcare. I don't need health insurance just their fee schedule.

You are a 100% perfect example of a liberal lacking the IQ to understand capitalism. Do you want to eliminate profit from all industries?
Why would any company invest and then offer a product or service for sale if they could not make a profit? Also, profits in health care are not higher than other industries!!!

Also, if liberals made competition legal in health care profits would indeed be far lower than they already are. Its all way over your head- right?? Of course you are a liberal and as such will lack the IQ to even be embarrassed about your ignorance. But, you don't have to be a liberal all your life. Sorry.

Last edited:
Capitalism becomes evil when it comes to your health. I hope someday you don't need a organ transplant or get cancer because you believe in capitalism you won't get your care paid for.

Profit needs to be eliminated from healthcare. I do not want to pay 10,000 a year to a health insurance company that is only meant for a catastrophic health issue. Who in their right would do this!

I also have a problem with paying an insurance company 10,000 a year in premiums with a 3,000 a year deductible because any health care I received in any given year will not exceed 3,000 based on the fee schedule of the health insurance company. I end up paying for my healthcare cost for the year and the insurance gets to keep my 10,000 as profit.

I don't need health insurance just their fee schedule.

Didn't you post this before?

You really need to find new insurance. If you're not in a pool, ObamaCare gives you the same buying power. You'll pay a lot less.

Capitalism becomes evil when it comes to your health. I hope someday you don't need a organ transplant or get cancer because you believe in capitalism you won't get your care paid for.

too stupid of course!! China just eliminated half the world's poverty with capitalism. People there are now comparatively rich and can pay for more health care than ever before!!!

too stupid of course!! China just eliminated half the world's poverty with capitalism. People there are now comparatively rich and can pay for more health care than ever before!!!

Every one of your posts starts by telling the other poster they are "too stupid" but then you go on to prove that its YOU who doesn't know what you're talking about.

EDUCATE yourself about China. and, no, I don't mean by watching fux, lushbo, beck, etc.

Most Chinese are not "comparatively rich". Actually, just the opposite. Most still live in rural poverty that has not changed in a couple hundred years.

Not going to bother writing more because you will just start out with "too stupid" and then call me "dear". If you ever decide to actually converse, like an adult, I'll talk to you. Until then, you're on ignore.

Most Chinese are not "comparatively rich".

China switched to capitalism 30 years ago, and today they are comparatively rich. Today 15 million buy cars, under liberalism 15 million slowly starved to death.

China eliminated half the world's poverty by switching from liberalism to Republican capitalism!

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow? In fact the slower someone is the more they will be attracted to liberalism.

Only 13 million cars out of more than 1.3BILLION people. Do the math.

Wanting to look more prosperous than it really is, China changed the way it calculates poverty. As I wrote elsewhere, China has forced huge numbers of farms and villages off their land and converted the area to enormous cities that sit empty because no one can afford to live there. And its getting worse.

Those who are considered middle class must leave their rural homes in order to live in company housing and they can only buy from company stores.

There is nothing to envy or emulate in the Chinese way of life and only a fool would think otherwise. Further, to call this a liberal/conservative/capitalism question misses the point completely.

China is not "Republican capitalist". Although they do allow private enterprise, China's Communist party is very much in control of all growth. In contrast, the US GObP/pub party is very fascist.

If you have access to the interwebs, you could find out these things for yourself. Or not. Doesn't really matter either way because your post shows me that you are not capable of conversing like an adult. You were almost there but you let the spoiled baby out at the end.

dear, thats 13 million a year which in just one generation is now the same number as the USA buys per year. In one generation Republicans have eliminated 40% of world poverty by introducing capitalism in China.

China is not "Republican capitalist". Although they do allow private enterprise, China's Communist party is very much in control of all growth.

way too stupid!! THe communists control nothing. China now lives and dies under export market control. If they don't make the least expensive and best quality in the world the world goes elsewhere!!
Is this really too complicated for you?

In contrast, the US GObP/pub party is very fascist.

dear it is Republicans who sign the pledge to shrink government while Democrats do the opposite to create crony fascist Obamacare, for example.

See why we are 100% sure a liberal will be very very slow?? They usually get things 100% backwards, and have no clue they have been brainwashed.

Last edited:

dear, thats 13 million a year which in just one generation is now the same number as the USA buys per year. In one generation Republicans have eliminated 40% of world poverty by introducing capitalism in China.

China is not "Republican capitalist". Although they do allow private enterprise, China's Communist party is very much in control of all growth.

way too stupid!! THe communists control nothing. China now lives and dies under export market control. If they don't make the least expensive and best quality in the world the world goes elsewhere!!
Is this really too complicated for you?

In contrast, the US GObP/pub party is very fascist.

dear it is Republicans who sign the pledge to shrink government while Democrats do the opposite to create crony fascist Obamacare, for example.

See why we are 100% sure a liberal will be very very slow?? They usually get things 100% backwards, and have no clue they have been brainwashed.

Got it. Big government and no human rights make for happy corporations. You love this as your 1,000 post in favor of the Chinese system indicate. Big government aid for big companies. Import controlls. All staples of China. Oh, and ignoring the patent offices of other countries. Very important.

Big government and no human rights make for happy corporations.

way too stupid as usual!! Government has gotten tiny in China as
the market now rules, and the human right not to slowly starve to death under liberalism has flourished. In fact 40% of the world's poverty has been eliminated in just 30 years thanks to saintly Republican capitalism!!

Now you see why we are positive a liberal simply lacks the IQ to understand almost all of whats going on in the world- right?

the market now rules, and the human right not to slowly starve to death under liberalism has flourished. In fact 40% of the world's poverty has been eliminated in just 30 years thanks to saintly Republican capitalism!!

Now you see why we are positive a liberal simply lacks the IQ to understand almost all of whats going on in the world- right?

Ok Mr "I can't understand your three Jesus questions". Call other ppl stupid.

So you admitted a few months ago Japanese cars are superior and grew so under their protectionist system of the time.

What doya have to say about China's system of government? Does having fewer environmental regulations make them smaller than ours? I can see that. OSHA standards get in the way? Sure.

Make your case instead of just yelling about IQ.

My lord. There is a debate here son. Make some of your own points.

dear, case about what exactly?? You clean forgot to say, once again. You are 100% disorganized and so incapable of learning. In court they use the Socratic method, not your pure gibberish method. Ever wonder why??

dear, case about what exactly?? You clean forgot to say, once again. You are 100% disorganized and so incapable of learning. In court they use the Socratic method, not your pure gibberish method. Ever wonder why??

Make your case for how small the Chinese government is Edward. It is not that difficult to understand or dig up stats for.

Ok Mr "I can't understand your three Jesus questions". Call other ppl stupid.

So you admitted a few months ago Japanese cars are superior and grew so under their protectionist system of the time.

What doya have to say about China's system of government? Does having fewer environmental regulations make them smaller than ours? I can see that. OSHA standards get in the way? Sure.

My lord. There is a debate here son. Make some of your own points.

If he could, he would.

Since he cannot do anything but act like a know-it-all even though he seems to know almost nothing, he calls people stupid and "dear".

Up until his idiotic swooning over Communist China's "tiny" government and the horrendous maltreatment of her people, I have mostly ignored him. I thought I would give him a chance to pretend to be a grownup but he blew it so, he's back on ignore.

Make your case for how small the Chinese government is Edward.

it is so small that it has relinquished most control to the free market!
China now lives and dies based on what the Republican free market says, not on what the government says!

When the liberal government had control 15 million died from starvation, now 15 million buy cars each year.

In fact, Republican capitalism as eliminated 40% of the world's poverty in just the last 30 years.

I really wish rw's would look up the definitions of words and labels before they start throwing them around.

Forum List

Back