Does America still have people like this?

I just trad d in my f150 for a new one. Mine had 18,500 miles. Got a great trade in price.

and here you are. obviously alive and better off.
That's because I got out of the depressed area that expects you to suffer poverty in silence. My relatives are still there grinding away at jobs they hate. Went to where the money is and quit a hundred jobs because they sucked until I accumulated the skills to demand top wages. I've been with the company I am with now for 8 years. They are great but I would quit them in a minute if they ever tried to take my dignity.

New f150 cost $61k. Pricey but I trade in every three years or so. Drive maybe 3 to 4 thousand miles per year.

That's because I got out of the depressed area that expects you to suffer poverty in silence. My relatives are still there grinding away at jobs they hate. Went to where the money is and quit a hundred jobs because they sucked until I accumulated the skills to demand top wages. I've been with the company I am with now for 8 years. They are great but I would quit them in a minute if they ever tried to take my dignity.
job hopping just kills a resume

Forum List

Back