Does America still have people like this?

Don't have children if you have a shitty job. I'm sure your answer like all other loons is to throw more money at the problem. The US has spent trillions on the war on poverty and we still have poor people.
There is no way out of poverty working subsistence wages. Remember being told growing up hard work and dedication is the path to success? Not anymore. You have to be at least as ruthless about your wages as the people you work for and always be willing to walk out and go look for something better.

There is no way out of poverty working subsistence wages. Remember being told growing up hard work and dedication is the path to success? Not anymore. You have to be at least as ruthless about your wages as the people you work for and always be willing to walk out and go look for something better.
or show up, do your job and don't be that little bitch the other employees hate.

or show up, do your job and don't be that little bitch the other employees hate.
Those days are over. It's now time to treat employees like people. What we are seeing is bad employers crying that nobody wants to work anymore. Those emoyers are a problem.

What we need is one more big round of people retiring. Another 4.5 million leaving their jobs means a boon for the nations workers.

poor folk don't. you've obviously lied about your work experience.
I wasn't poor. I had a college degree. It helped me put 3 kids thru college. They had no other option after graduation than college. Not one other viable option.

You like people who suffer poverty in silence don't you? Easily exploited, afraid for their shit job and resigned to the fact their kids will go to bed hungry sometimes. America still has far too many people like that.
That's called urban America. Thank the Democrats you keep voting for.

I wasn't poor. I had a college degree. It helped me put 3 kids thru college. They had no other option after graduation than college. Not one other viable option.
lol. what a privileged white bread outlook. degrees make great toilet paper when you don't have anything else.

My old man said all work is honorable and even if you dig ditches be the best you can.
My old man used to say stupid crap like that too. We grew up in the kind of Appalachian poverty they used to make documentaries about. All it did was suck and the old man died worn out and bitter.

Forum List

Back