Does Anybody Know When Obama's Watch Starts

His approval ratings remain poor. Democrats in Congress have opposed his trade pact, and have never passed one of his budgets.
Stagnant wages.
Stagnant household wealth
High levels of gov't dependence
High levels of taxation
Burgeoning inflation
Increased terrorist attacks.

Yeah I'd say "hopey changey" is more like "nopey gamey"

Oh Noooooooo :ack-1:
Rabbi is starting his "Stagflation" rant again

Everything else is typical unsupportable bizarre claims by The Rabbi
ANd Nutjobber spazzes out again, pretending that well known facts are made up, despite evidence posted daily.

Well known facts?

Rabbi....your game is getting stale
Just making up "well known facts" that you can't support is getting lame

"Stagnant household wealth" ??????
Household wealth is UP $30 trillion....that is stagnant?
Only for the top 10%. Are you in the top 10% of household income earners, Nutspazzer?

Oh...so now we are getting someplace
Rabbis objection has nothing to do with what he called "stagnant household wealth"......he objects to the distribution of that wealth

I am so glad to see that. Does that mean you now support the policies of Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders to ensure more of that wealth ends up in the hands of the 90%?
Are you admitting that Obama has failed to deliver on his major campaign promise? That's progress.

ANd Nutjobber spazzes out again, pretending that well known facts are made up, despite evidence posted daily.

Well known facts?

Only for the top 10%. Are you in the top 10% of household income earners, Nutspazzer?

Rabbis objection has nothing to do with what he called "stagnant household wealth"......he objects to the distribution of that wealth

I am so glad to see that. Does that mean you now support the policies of Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders to ensure more of that wealth ends up in the hands of the 90%?
Are you admitting that Obama has failed to deliver on his major campaign promise? That's progress.

Joe The Plumber? :ack-1:

So tell us Rabbi. Now that you are a champion of the redistribution of wealth, where do you propose we start?
Tax adjustments
More healthcare subsidies
Increase minimum wages

Well known facts?

So tell us Rabbi. Now that you are a champion of the redistribution of wealth, where do you propose we start?
Tax adjustments
Increase minimum wages

Your attempts at deflection are pitiful, Nutsuzzer.

Obama has failed with every policy he's enacted, foreign and domestic. When will he take responsibility for these failures, and when will you cease blaming Bush?

Is anything ever NOT the fault of Obama?

There's the dilemma...

Well yeah, when it's Clinton's fault of course.

Don't forget Jimmy Carter and Jesus! :)

So deflection aside, is anything Obama's fault? Anything at all? Or is it still just W?

Of course, who do you think he is President Bush?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/w...-killed-in-us-raid-white-house-says.html?_r=0

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

Obama Apologizes For Health Care Problems I Am Sorry

Yes, he is President Bush. And wow, he apologized for his lie to get Obamacare, fat lot of good that does us.

As for the drone, I meant for his actions, not his apologizing for someone elses. Clinton apologized all the time for the actions of other people, that means nothing

As per your usual Schick, "just because he took credit for the fuck up, it mean nothing!'

:cow:

Well known facts?

Tax adjustments
Increase minimum wages

Obama has failed with every policy he's enacted, foreign and domestic. When will he take responsibility for these failures, and when will you cease blaming Bush?

Bush put the tack in his shoe, the fly in his eye and the poison in his ivy

Well yeah, when it's Clinton's fault of course.

Don't forget Jimmy Carter and Jesus! :)

So deflection aside, is anything Obama's fault? Anything at all? Or is it still just W?

Of course, who do you think he is President Bush?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/w...-killed-in-us-raid-white-house-says.html?_r=0

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

Obama Apologizes For Health Care Problems I Am Sorry

Yes, he is President Bush. And wow, he apologized for his lie to get Obamacare, fat lot of good that does us.

As for the drone, I meant for his actions, not his apologizing for someone elses. Clinton apologized all the time for the actions of other people, that means nothing

As per your usual Schick, "just because he took credit for the fuck up, it mean nothing!'

Liar, I never said that quote. Screw you, at least be honest about the discussion

Well known facts?

The tax on high incomes was increased to pre Bush tax cut levels.

Hahaha Joey the lying Plumbers Helper. Didn't he also predict the end of Israel if Obama was elected too?

Well known facts?

Tax adjustments
Increase minimum wages

Wait a minute Rabbi...

Giving up on your newfound love of redistributing wealth so easy?

Liar, I never said that quote. Screw you, at least be honest about the discussion

Poor thing.....

Well known facts?

Hahaha Joey the lying Plumbers Helper. Didn't he also predict the end of Israel if Obama was elected too?[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like Joey was pretty close to being right. Look what Obama has been doing with Iran.....KNOWING Iran wants to wipe out Israel. Obama has strained the relationship with Israel as much as he can and I'm pretty sure he isn't finished yet. He and Bibi are definately not 'bestest' friends.

Well known facts?

Hahaha Joey the lying Plumbers Helper. Didn't he also predict the end of Israel if Obama was elected too?[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like Joey was pretty close to being right. Look what Obama has been doing with Iran.....KNOWING Iran wants to wipe out Israel. Obama has strained the relationship with Israel as much as he can and I'm pretty sure he isn't finished yet. He and Bibi are definately not 'bestest' friends.

I disagree, Joey was never close. Bibi hates Obama for sure. But ties between the two countries are still strong and will not cease.

US resupplying Israel with ammunition even after condemning shelling of Gaza school RT USA

Poor thing.....

Idiot

Maybe you're just too stupid to know what quote marks mean. What you said was those were my actual words, that I said that. If you are trying to put words in my mouth as a paraphrase, you don't use quote marks.

Did you finish high school? You may want to go back and learn how to write the English language.

Last edited:

Poor thing.....

Idiot

Maybe you're just too stupid to know what quote marks mean. What you said was those were my actual words, that I said that. If you are trying to put words in my mouth as a paraphrase, you don't use quote marks.

Did you finish high school? You may want to go back and learn how to write the English language.

You have a habit of asking for proof of something and when it is given you simply poopoo it with some trite little comment. So using honest and discussion with you in the same sentence is truly an oxymoron.

All this crying about Reagan, Fox News, the Koch Brothers, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, karl rove, Republicans in Congress...etc

is anything EVER the fault or responsibility of Obama and the Democrat Party?
You don't understand.

The problem is you and other nitwits on the right blaming Obama for everything – from the sinking of the Titanic to your car not starting in the morning.

And as a result of this rightwing idiocy you've poisoned the well of honest, objective discourse as to the president's successes and failures; conservatives can't be taken seriously when their only contribution to political debate is Obama is 'always wrong.'
You did the same to both Bushes, so you have no right to bitch.

Poor thing.....

Idiot

You have a habit of asking for proof of something and when it is given you simply poopoo it with some trite little comment. So using honest and discussion with you in the same sentence is truly an oxymoron.

So seriously, you thought Obama apologizing for what someone else did and apologizing for an actual lie he told, that we could keep our doctor was what I was looking for? Really? You think that is taking responsibility for his Presidency? And yes, that's the typical lame ass "proof" liberals constantly give me.

Note I quoted proof because that was the actual word you used. I didn't say what I think you said and quote it as if you actually said it. Have you researched the high school level English lesson of how to use quote marks? I don't need proof, a yes will suffice

Tax adjustments
Increase minimum wages

Wait a minute Rabbi...

Are you admitting that you've been shown up as a moron on this thread already?

PARTISAN 1: I blame Obama for EVERYTHING.

PARTISAN 2: I blame Obama for NOTHING.

Much piss is poured to satiate Partisan 1 and Partisan 2. They get really upset when I knock the cup out of their hands.
PARTISAN 1: I blame Obama for EVERYTHING.

PARTISAN 2: I blame Obama for NOTHING.

Much piss is poured to satiate Partisan 1 and Partisan 2. They get really upset when I knock the cup out of their hands.
Blame is the operative word since there is so little to CREDIT anyone with.

Tax adjustments
Increase minimum wages

Wait a minute Rabbi...

Are you admitting that you've been shown up as a moron on this thread already?

Running away again?

How "Rabbi" of you

So....tell us about your solutions for redistributing wealth like you are complaining about

Better yet....run away again

Forum List

Back