Does anyone else insist on high end sheets?

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Seriously...
If you've ever owned a set of high quality sheets you know where I'm coming from!!
All it takes is three or four hundred bucks and you're in dreamland.
While you can spend 1k it isn't necessary at all,and forget about thread count,it's the textiles used.

Do yourself a favor and get a set ...

Seriously...
If you've ever owned a set of high quality sheets you know where I'm coming from!!
While you can spend 1k it isn't necessary at all,and forget about thread count,it's the textiles used.

You don't have to spend that much to get high quality sheet sets and yes, once you buy a couple of sets you're spoiled. I love my 400 count Egyptian cotton sets, they only cost forty bucks...........

Seriously...

You don't have to spend that much to get high quality sheet sets and yes, once you buy a couple of sets you're spoiled. I love my 400 count Egyptian cotton sets, they only cost forty bucks...........

I've ran the gamut from 100 buck sheets to 1k.
I found the three to four hundred range to be perfect.

Seriously...

Thread count or fuck off fraud

We've got them but they're in the brides department so I don't know either the brand or what they cost, but there's no way whatsoever she'd spend a grand on a set. A few hundred though is definitely in her ballpark and whatever the cost I like them.

Seriously...

Thread count or fuck off fraud

Here's a little more info on why thread count doesnt mean shit.

High thread count bed sheets doesn't mean high quality.

The Truth About Thread Count (It’s Not Important) – Parachute Blog

You're Buying Your Sheets Wrong. We're Here To Help. | HuffPost

Bedding Sheet Tread Count Test @ Consumer Reports News

Forum List

Back