Does ANYONE Have Proof That Ben Carson Lied ? About Anything ?

Carson has inspired me to run for president.

My qualifications are my Congressional Medal of Honor which was awarded to me by Ronald Reagan for my part in ejecting ISIS from the granaries on the Falkland Islands that Jesus had built.

And just like Carson, if I do get vetted, I'll go with the victimhood routine.

And in addition to the other lies, he lied about his "The professor said all the finals went up in flames, and I was the only honest person" story.

Does ANYONE have proof that Ben Carson lied ? About anything ? If so, let's hear it. So far I haven't seen a shred of evidence to make that kind of conclusion. I don't see anything wrong with Ben Carson's statement about Westmorland, the words "full scholarship" and West Point. Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

This looks to me like liberal media bias, and Politico has been suspected of that before. In 2011 and 2012, The Daily Caller, Mediaite, and Breitbart.com, each published stories saying that Politico.com has a liberal bias.

I think all this blabber going on about Carson is just an attempt to take him down, a smear campaign by liberals who fear his nomination could take the Black vote (critical to Democrats) away from Hillary Clinton, or whoever the Democrat candidate is. Likewise, establishment GOP aren't friendly to Carson (an outsider) and they too have been talking about his stories being "unverifiable."

Since when is unverifiable equal to false ? I don't think so. And if you have stories to tell that are very old and can't be verified, that's supposed to mean you can't talk about those things ? Since when ? This is poppycock.

I think you're absolutely right and the most remarkable thing is, I think the tried and trusted smear tactic methods of the left are not working anymore. The technique has lost it's mojo. I don't know if it was Trump who jarred them off kilter or maybe America is just wising up... but it ain't working for the Dems anymore.

This shit is the best thing that could have happened to Carson. Any time he's not forced to talk about economics or foreign policy or domestic policy or energy policy or any policy.......he's better off.

This all gives him a chance to play victim......a proven way to reach the 120,000 Iowa caucus voters who can help him get a few more weeks of book sales in before he shuttles off into the sunset.

Dupes.

Reid J. Epstein Verified account ‏@reidepstein
In WSJ: Ben Carson says he was named "most honest" in a Yale class that didn't exist. http://www.wsj.com/articles/ben-carsons-past-faces-deeper-questions-1446861864…

CTNZepTWEAAkO-7.jpg

Psha!!! YEAH!!! MSNBC said he did.

Have you noticed how intense criticism of a black candidate has all off a sudden become NOT racist!!??

You call this "intense" criticism?

Intense criticism is not saying 'Hey, things you wrote in your book do not add up."

Intense criticism is insisting you weren't born in this country after you've produced your birth certificate.

Does ANYONE have proof that Ben Carson lied ? About anything ? If so, let's hear it. So far I haven't seen a shred of evidence to make that kind of conclusion. I don't see anything wrong with Ben Carson's statement about Westmorland, the words "full scholarship" and West Point. Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

This looks to me like liberal media bias, and Politico has been suspected of that before. In 2011 and 2012, The Daily Caller, Mediaite, and Breitbart.com, each published stories saying that Politico.com has a liberal bias.

I think all this blabber going on about Carson is just an attempt to take him down, a smear campaign by liberals who fear his nomination could take the Black vote (critical to Democrats) away from Hillary Clinton, or whoever the Democrat candidate is. Likewise, establishment GOP aren't friendly to Carson (an outsider) and they too have been talking about his stories being "unverifiable."

Since when is unverifiable equal to false ? I don't think so. And if you have stories to tell that are very old and can't be verified, that's supposed to mean you can't talk about those things ? Since when ? This is poppycock.

Did his lips move? Yep, he lied. Don't fret, it's a common characteristic of those seeking elected office. Any sentence which begin with "I" must be treated with suspicion.

How many times does uncle Thomas get to say stupid things or lie and then later we have to have a debate about how stupid he is or if he was lying?

He said being a Muslim should disqualify you from being president then lied about what he meant.

Do you think the country could survive 4 years with Tom in the white House?

How many times does uncle Thomas get to say stupid things or lie and then later we have to have a debate about how stupid he is or if he was lying?

He said being a Muslim should disqualify you from being president then lied about what he meant.

Do you think the country could survive 4 years with Tom in the white House?
Who the hell would want a Muslim as President here................and the public wouldn't vote for one if a candidate anyway.................

Your side saw Carson come up in the polls and are going postal on him in full Slime mode which is used by your side all the time...................

Your side is just a bunch of walking dead that feast on flesh of the living for shits and grins.

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie.

No that's NOT any lie, as was clearly described in the OP, which you either didn't read are are dense. You're having a bad day.

Did they?
Are you telling me that liberal media is that ommitting, that they haven't even told you guys about the FBI having found classifed emails among Hillary's emails ? I know liberal media is the media of omission but this is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back