Does ANYONE Have Proof That Ben Carson Lied ? About Anything ?

Carson claimed he was offered a full scholarship. West Point says they have no record of him even applying. Someone telling him he could probably get in is not the same as offering a full scholarship.​
FALSE! That is what Politico claimed that he claimed. He did NOT claim that. Here is a link to Politco's own article which clearly shows what i said in the OP (did you read it ?)

Again (for all you non OP readers) >> "Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates."

Last edited:
Does ANYONE have proof that Ben Carson lied ? About anything ? If so, let's hear it. So far I haven't seen a shred of evidence to make that kind of conclusion. I don't see anything wrong with Ben Carson's statement about Westmorland, the words "full scholarship" and West Point. Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

This looks to me like liberal media bias, and Politico has been suspected of that before. In 2011 and 2012, The Daily Caller, Mediaite, and Breitbart.com, each published stories saying that Politico.com has a liberal bias.

I think all this blabber going on about Carson is just an attempt to take him down, a smear campaign by liberals who fear his nomination could take the Black vote (critical to Democrats) away from Hillary Clinton, or whoever the Democrat candidate is. Likewise, establishment GOP aren't friendly to Carson (an outsider) and they too have been talking about his stories being "unverifiable."

Since when is unverifiable equal to false ? I don't think so. And if you have stories to tell that are very old and can't be verified, that's supposed to mean you can't talk about those things ? Since when ? This is poppycock.
This post gets a *WINNER* just for relative use of the word Poppycock
:clap2:

The Liberals are desperate to find a Liar to deflect from the Lies of the Hildabeast. They can only find Obama to compete with the level of Lies..................

They are just pissed that they don't have a used car salesman Liar on the GOP side to divert the Lying past of their Hag.

I think liberals are attacking Carson because he is black and they are racists. They don't want a black man becoming president.

Does ANYONE have proof that Ben Carson lied ? About anything ? If so, let's hear it. So far I haven't seen a shred of evidence to make that kind of conclusion. I don't see anything wrong with Ben Carson's statement about Westmorland, the words "full scholarship" and West Point. Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

This looks to me like liberal media bias, and Politico has been suspected of that before. In 2011 and 2012, The Daily Caller, Mediaite, and Breitbart.com, each published stories saying that Politico.com has a liberal bias.

I think all this blabber going on about Carson is just an attempt to take him down, a smear campaign by liberals who fear his nomination could take the Black vote (critical to Democrats) away from Hillary Clinton, or whoever the Democrat candidate is. Likewise, establishment GOP aren't friendly to Carson (an outsider) and they too have been talking about his stories being "unverifiable."

Since when is unverifiable equal to false ? I don't think so. And if you have stories to tell that are very old and can't be verified, that's supposed to mean you can't talk about those things ? Since when ? This is poppycock.
How many times does uncle Thomas get to say stupid things or lie and then later we have to have a debate about how stupid he is or if he was lying?

He said being a Muslim should disqualify you from being president then lied about what he meant.

Do you think the country could survive 4 years with Tom in the white House?
Who the hell would want a Muslim as President here................and the public wouldn't vote for one if a candidate anyway.................

Your side saw Carson come up in the polls and are going postal on him in full Slime mode which is used by your side all the time...................

Your side is just a bunch of walking dead that feast on flesh of the living for shits and grins.
We have no say in you not nominating the man.

It's not us you have to worry about. It's the moderates and undecideds you need to consider. They won't vote for a right wing nut.

It's why you nominate guys like McCain mitt rubio or kacish.

We want you to nominate a huckabee or carson. Please do.

Psha!!! YEAH!!! MSNBC said he did.

Have you noticed how intense criticism of a black candidate has all off a sudden become NOT racist!!??

You call this "intense" criticism?

Intense criticism is not saying 'Hey, things you wrote in your book do not add up."

Intense criticism is insisting you weren't born in this country after you've produced your birth certificate.
Intense criticism is insisting you lied and fabricated things, when you don't have a shred of evidence to support that. This is worse than intense criticism. It is a smear campaign (AKA witch hunt).

Proof? You new to politics or something? Don't need no stinkeen proof. Allegations are enough. See Hillary Clinton.
Except she was caught in bold face lies. Bullets flying in Kosovo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not us you have to worry about. It's the moderates and undecideds you need to consider. They won't vote for a right wing nut.

Conservatives need not worry about liberal media's smear campaign. Moderates and undecideds aren't so stupid as to fall for it. In fact, all they need do is read the OP of this thread. :biggrin:

Sure he lied. He embellished the claim that Westmoreland offered him an opportunity to go to West Point. Of course, we don't even know if Westmoreland ever did that since Westmoreland isn't around to debunk his claim. But being told that you could be helped to possibly get an appointment to West Point and claiming that "you have" a scholarship from West Point is not the same thing. Either he is a liar or too dumb to know that an offer of assist to get an appointment to West Point is not the same as actually having a "scholarship" to West Point (which the term doesn't even exist)....either way, that disqualifies him for President.

Also, he lied that he was named most honest person in a class that doesn't even exist. Explain that one!

Today, the Wall Street Journal published a story which also cast doubt on a story Carson told in his 1990 book Gifted Hands about him being named “most honest” in a class at Yale. The class did not exist.
US presidential hopeful ‘claimed he was named most honest in class which didn’t exist’

So, everyone is lying except Dr. Carson? Bwahahaha, you can't make this shit up.

Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie. Also his crap about being a former bad ass is unverifiable AND protecting whites from a "mob of blacks" no one seems to remember that either.
You are telling me one call from the top general in the army to West Point wouldn't get a full scholarship put together in the matter of minutes? Who you crappin?

I think liberals are attacking Carson because he is black and they are racists. They don't want a black man becoming president.
Black people won't vote for Ben carson.

I actually wish black people would become Republicans. Pro family, personal responsibility, own your own businesses, anti welfare, pro cops tough on crime and hard work.

How many times does uncle Thomas get to say stupid things or lie and then later we have to have a debate about how stupid he is or if he was lying?

He said being a Muslim should disqualify you from being president then lied about what he meant.

Who the hell would want a Muslim as President here................and the public wouldn't vote for one if a candidate anyway.................

Your side saw Carson come up in the polls and are going postal on him in full Slime mode which is used by your side all the time...................

Your side is just a bunch of walking dead that feast on flesh of the living for shits and grins.

LMAO... Yeah, those moderates and independents who gave us Presidents McCain and Romney? OR what about the unforgettable President Bob Dole? Yes... we need to abandon Conservative principles and nominate someone more like the Democrats!

Silly boob, are you angling for RNC chair?

This thread is about your sides current attack campaign against Carson...............the media is in full DESTROY CARSON MODE................

If it was your side's motive to get him nominated then you are doing it wrong................

The Status Quo of both parties want to destroy the outsiders from the game.............Carson is clearly an outsider................He's not a member of the Status Quo country Club.

Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie. Also his crap about being a former bad ass is unverifiable AND protecting whites from a "mob of blacks" no one seems to remember that either.
You are telling me one call from the top general in the army to West Point wouldn't get a full scholarship put together in the matter of minutes? Who you crappin?

Maybe, but he wasn't offered anything by Westmoreland because he never met him.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson has admitted another falsehood.

His latest: He said he was offered a slot at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point with a full scholarship.

In a bombshell report from Politico about his "application and acceptance" to West Point, the campaign confirmed Friday the academy has no record of Carson applying for admission.

Ben Carson Campaign Admits Claim Of West Point Acceptance Is False

Maybe, but he wasn't offered anything by Westmoreland because he never met him.
Where you there? And from dates supplied in other threads, the good Dr. could have made a mistake on a date 40+ years ago, and met Westmoreland at another date....

That's the lie.

No that's NOT any lie, as was clearly described in the OP, which you either didn't read are are dense. You're having a bad day.

Wait, so he never met the guy who he said offered him a full scholarship and his story about meeting him is not a lie?

More simply, he said he met someone he never did.

Forum List

Back