Does ANYONE Have Proof That Ben Carson Lied ? About Anything ?

Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie. Also his crap about being a former bad ass is unverifiable AND protecting whites from a "mob of blacks" no one seems to remember that either.
You are telling me one call from the top general in the army to West Point wouldn't get a full scholarship put together in the matter of minutes? Who you crappin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, but he wasn't offered anything by Westmoreland because he never met him.
Where you there? And from dates supplied in other threads, the good Dr. could have made a mistake on a date 40+ years ago, and met Westmoreland at another date....

Yeah, he could've done a lot of things. But what did not happen was him meeting Westmoreland, having dinner with him, and being offered a scholarship.

This is simple stuff here. If he records show he never met him, he couldn't have been offered anything or have dinner with him.

You almost gotta laugh that we knew every detail of George Bush's life including his college records and the college records of his freaking kids but we don't even know what Barry Hussein's birth certificate looks like and his school records are locked up in some freaking vault. Let's face it folks, Barry Hussein's father was a soap opera in itself but the liberal media wasn't interested. It's alleged by experts who know about literary styles that Barry Sotoro's auto-bio was ghost written by close friend and political mentor Bill Ayers who also happened to be a unrepentant domestic terrorist and the liberal media wasn't curious enough to pursue it. It's alleged that the top democrat candidate spent her entire adult life covering up her husband's abuse of women but the liberal media isn't curious enough to pursue it. Meanwhile the left is outraged over allegations that Ben Carson may not have been as delinquent as a teenager as he claimed to be.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson has admitted another falsehood.

His latest: He said he was offered a slot at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point with a full scholarship.

In a bombshell report from Politico about his "application and acceptance" to West Point, the campaign confirmed Friday the academy has no record of Carson applying for admission.

Ben Carson Campaign Admits Claim Of West Point Acceptance Is False
I believe he stated that the people wanting him to go to WP would sponsor him was his statement...............It takes high level approval to go...........My brother got into the Naval Academy via Jack Edwards.......................If they would have sent him up the food chain going would almost be a given...............

Stop making shit out of nothing you Lying Liberal Idiots.

Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie. Also his crap about being a former bad ass is unverifiable AND protecting whites from a "mob of blacks" no one seems to remember that either.
You are telling me one call from the top general in the army to West Point wouldn't get a full scholarship put together in the matter of minutes? Who you crappin?

Liar

First of all, there are no "scholarships" to West Point.....and secondly, even if Westmoreland had made a call to West Point and submitted his name (which is unlikely since nominations come from Senators, US Representatives or the VP)....that doesn't translate into a "full scholarship" that Carson can brag about. He would have had to apply, which he didn't, and be selected, which he wasn't, to get to the point where he can actually say he had an "offer" equivalent to an appointment or if he wants to call it "scholarship" - which there is no record of such, so there is no meat to his bullshit story.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson has admitted another falsehood.

His latest: He said he was offered a slot at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point with a full scholarship.

In a bombshell report from Politico about his "application and acceptance" to West Point, the campaign confirmed Friday the academy has no record of Carson applying for admission.

FULL SCHOLARSHIP, at the time, was used when yalking about a U.S. military academy NO COST to the candidates enrollment, tuition, or housing. Candidates are actually PAID to attend......but I wouldn't expect a low 2 digit IQ'd moron to know this!

Liar

Now that we know Carson likes to embellish......it would be harder for you to prove that Carson ever met Westmoreland.

First of all, there are no "scholarships" to West Point.....and secondly, even if Westmoreland had made a call to West Point and submitted his name (which is unlikely since nominations come from Senators, US Representatives or the VP)....that doesn't translate into a "full scholarship" that Carson can brag about. He would have had to apply, which he didn't, and be selected, which he wasn't, to get to the point where he can actually say he had an "offer" equivalent to an appointment or if he wants to call it "scholarship" - which there is no record of such, so there is no meat to his bullshit story.
Hence the OP statement that unverifiable doesn't eqaul false

Liar

Now that we know Carson likes to embellish......it would be harder for you to prove that Carson ever met Westmoreland.
I don't have to.
It's the claim that he didn't that can't be proven

Liberals Lying about trying to call out supposed lies from the GOP.

Only in America...............

:woohoo:

...a closer look at his "very volatile" teenager to God-fearing man story by the press. CNN attempted to verify the story that Carson almost stabbed his friend "Bob" while Carson was a teenager; the network couldn't and Carson conceded parts of his biography were "fictitious."

Parts of Obuma's biography were fictious BUt what difference does it make, he's a commie, lying, bitch!

More Obama Lies: Obama Fabricated Bogus Girlfriend in Book - Dreams From My Father - USBACKLASH.ORG

First of all, there are no "scholarships" to West Point.....and secondly, even if Westmoreland had made a call to West Point and submitted his name..
This is IRRELEVANT. Read the OP, and if you did, read it again, this time without blinders on..Oh there's some bullshit here all right. YOUR POST.

:bsflag:

First of all, there are no "scholarships" to West Point.....and secondly, even if Westmoreland had made a call to West Point and submitted his name....
. This is IRRELEVANT. Read the OP, and if you did, read it again, this time without blinders on..Oh there's some bullshit here all right. YOUR POST.

:bsflag:

I agree....your OP is nothing but bullshit.

Proof? You new to politics or something? Don't need no stinkeen proof. Allegations are enough. See Hillary Clinton.
Hillary is a proven liar.

Why is it Carson supporters want to talk about anything and everything EXCEPT Carson?
The story from politico has been debunked and retracted by politico, move along folks.

And the WSJ?

They'll just be called liberal until the heat does down. That's the only defense they could use.

Forum List

Back