Does ANYONE Have Proof That Ben Carson Lied ? About Anything ?

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie. Also his crap about being a former bad ass is unverifiable AND protecting whites from a "mob of blacks" no one seems to remember that either.
You are telling me one call from the top general in the army to West Point wouldn't get a full scholarship put together in the matter of minutes? Who you crappin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, but he wasn't offered anything by Westmoreland because he never met him.
Liar

Now that we know Carson likes to embellish......it would be harder for you to prove that Carson ever met Westmoreland.
I don't have to.
It's the claim that he didn't that can't be proven

What a coincidence......everyone that can corroborate Carson's bullshit is either dead or won't come forward.......bwahahaha, only the most naive would buy that crap.

Hence the OP statement that unverifiable doesn't eqaul false
That's correct. I won a race in the 6th grade. I can't verify it. It's not false. Get it ?
geez.gif

Vigilante, why are you giving explanations on even Ben Carson has given himself?

I'm smarter than he is when it comes doing this kind of stuff...it's a hobby, LOVE to smack down you low 2 digit IQ'd leftist freaks!

Ok, but why are you making up possibilities that even Carson has provided?

That's you making up stuff while saying liberals are making up stuff

Hillary to Houston.............Houston I have a problem........I've Lied so much and have so much political
baggage that landing in the WH is looking bleak............Any offers of course change.........

Houston to Hillary...........you could try to make the other side out to be bigger Liars to divert attention.

Hillary to Houston..............I'm trying that...........but no one is buying it.............any other solutions.

Houston to Hillary.............Your fucked..........

What a coincidence......everyone that can corroborate Carson's bullshit is either dead or won't come forward.......bwahahaha, only the most naive would buy that crap.
What you just said means absolutely NOTHING. We all have hundreds of things from our long ago (40-50 years) past that we can't corroborate.
SO ??

Vigilante, why are you giving explanations on even Ben Carson has given himself?

I'm smarter than he is when it comes doing this kind of stuff...it's a hobby, LOVE to smack down you low 2 digit IQ'd leftist freaks!

Ok, but why are you making up possibilities that even Carson has provided?

That's you making up stuff while saying liberals are making up stuff

Because these are things posted in other NEWS STORIES.... don't you READ ANYTHING but your FAG LEFTIST talking points emailed to you everyday, and the other bullshit your FELLOW TRAVELERS say? You CERTAINLY aren't worth your DNC check!

The only dispute about West Point seems to be if the word scholarship was used not if Carson was offered the opportunity to attend with the stories about his violent acts as a youth the big thing seems to be no one has found anyone to confirm those stories but nor have they found anyone who denies them or knows for a fact they didn't happen. Unless something changes one way or the other this is much to do about nothing.

First of all, there are no "scholarships" to West Point.....and secondly, even if Westmoreland had made a call to West Point and submitted his name..
This is IRRELEVANT. Read the OP, and if you did, read it again, this time without blinders on..Oh there's some bullshit here all right. YOUR POST.

:bsflag:
Keep telling yourself that.......in time, even you will believe it. I doubt that Carson ever even met Gen Westmoreland.....

Carson has you dummies mystified with this bullshit.

What you just said means absolutely NOTHING. We all have hundreds of things from our long ago (40-50 years) past that we can't corroborate.
SO ??

Yes, but we're not running for President. Of course, you morose conservatives wouldn't care if Jack the Ripper was your candidate and don't care to know about their past. Unfortunately for you, most Americans are more savvy than that.....and we don't need someone that has to embellish his boring past to make himself more palatable.

You said no proof, the army has proof he didn't meet Westmoreland on that day. Therefore he couldn't have been offered anything from the guy he didn't meet. And couldn't have had dinner with him. Because the army said he wasn't there.

It's that proof?

Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

It could be a lot of things but it can't be that he was offered a scholarship because they don't have one. And Westmoreland couldn't have offered it since he never met the guy according to Army records.

That's the lie. Also his crap about being a former bad ass is unverifiable AND protecting whites from a "mob of blacks" no one seems to remember that either.
This is all according to the media......which we all know would never lie to help the Democrats.

Sure they wouldn't .

Now that we know Carson likes to embellish......it would be harder for you to prove that Carson ever met Westmoreland.
1. Nobody knows (including you) that "Carson likes to embellish", so you can stop your embelisshing now, you embellishing embellisher, you.

2. Carson doesn't have to prove anything about Westmoreland. Burden of proof lies with the accuser. That would be YOU. So when you come up with some proof that Carson didn't meet with Westmoreland, and didn't hear what he say he heard, we'll be here. :biggrin:

Could be that Westmoreland wasn't referring to a scholarship as other universities grant them, but just said the words as an adjective phrase, to describe the tuition-free 4 years of college, that being how West Point characteristically operates.

This is all according to the media......which we all know would never lie to help the Democrats.

Sure they wouldn't .

According to the Army

Forum List

Back