Does anyone think Bolton actually wrote this book?

"Bombshell..."

"Shocking revelations..."

"Game changer..."

"Explosive..."

"Looms large..."

"I believe John Bolton...."

"The jig is up..."

"Suspense grows..."

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Simple enough to clear up- the Senate can just subpoena him and ask him directly.

I am glad we agree that the truth should come out.
He could say anything trump won’t be impeached lol
He has already been impeached, moron. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
He was accused yes that’s all impeached means and he’s about to be acquitted LOL

L.A. Times: Dianne Feinstein Leans Toward Voting for Trump Acquittal in Impeachment Trial

LOL
It's amazing how stupid you trump bootlickers are.

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Simple enough to clear up- the Senate can just subpoena him and ask him directly.

He has already been impeached, moron. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.
He was accused yes that’s all impeached means and he’s about to be acquitted LOL

L.A. Times: Dianne Feinstein Leans Toward Voting for Trump Acquittal in Impeachment Trial

LOL

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein
The LA Times misunderstood what I said today. Before the trial I said I'd keep an open mind. Now that both sides made their cases, it’s clear the president’s actions were wrong. He withheld vital foreign assistance for personal political gain. That can’t be allowed to stand.
2:33 PM - 28 Jan 2020

LOL LOL LOL

LOL

How do you feel about Feinstein crossing over

This would be priceless under oath

Radcliffe : mr Bolton did you even write this book?
Bolton: ummm no

lolhahHhahabababab
My experience in business tells me he did write it and knew what he said when he did, unless he is experiencing some kind of aging process issue.

LOL

how do you feel about being wrong?

LOL

how do you feel about being wrong?
About trump being acquitted of the accusation I feel good lol

Nothing coming from the Deep State and they lackey media happens by accident. Everything, every leak, every imagined outrage at something President Trump said or did, every fabrication and lie, has been carefully calculated and orchestrated for maximum effect to denigrate or implicate this President.

That's what you do when you attempt a soft coup of a duly-elected sitting President in this country.

I doubt it,, and he’s probably like W.T.F. did you democrats put in there lol

Have you read it?
Huh? Can you answer my question before you come trolling

How can you make a determination who wrote the book if you have not read the book?
Why? Because people that know him are saying he would never spew private conversation.. I’m thinking this was a big mistake

Why? Because people that know him are saying he would never spew private conversation.. I’m thinking this was a big mistake

You know people that know John Bolton...that is doubtful.

Have you read it?

How can you make a determination who wrote the book if you have not read the book?

Easy: A determination can be made based on the pattern of behavior of the left, for the last three years.

When something happens once, it's an occurrence.

When something happens twice, it's a coincidence.

When something happens repeatedly, it's a pattern.

Nothing coming from the Deep State and they lackey media happens by accident. Everything, every leak, every imagined outrage at something President Trump said or did, every fabrication and lie, has been carefully calculated and orchestrated for maximum effect to denigrate or implicate this President.

That's what you do when you attempt a soft coup of a duly-elected sitting President in this country.

there is no coup, pepe. just a malignant narcissist with arrested development who fucked up & got caught trying to be mafioso.

there is no coup, pepe. just a malignant narcissist with arrested development who fucked up & got caught trying to be mafioso.

You're only one insignificant person with access to the internet, an account on a discussion board, and an opinion.

Ask those scores of thousands of people at that rally tonight, and those millions of people voting for Trump in 2020, if they agree with you.

Where do you imagine this 'Deep State" is headquartered? This is really some amazing conspiracy you imagine- everything carefully calculated and orchestrated- yet through all of that somehow they didn't think to leak that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign before the election?

LOL

Have you read it?

Easy: A determination can be made based on the pattern of behavior of the left, for the last three years.

When something happens once, it's an occurrence.

When something happens twice, it's a coincidence.

When something happens repeatedly, it's a pattern.

Conspiracy nuts always see patterns......it is what you do.

Where do you imagine this 'Deep State" is headquartered? This is really some amazing conspiracy you imagine- everything carefully calculated and orchestrated- yet through all of that somehow they didn't think to leak that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign before the election?

LOL
I think it’s a pattern you all follow, Marxist. After the expansion of welfare democrats saw they can control people, pandering, destroying education, acting virtuous so you avoid questioning

Forum List

Back