Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

ding much better!
Whether in good times or bad it is always helpful to remember that this too shall pass. Life will always be full of good and bad surprises. Don't get too high or too low. Find something to be thankful for in bad times and in good times praise and thank the Lord. And never forget that no matter what it is.... this too shall pass.

If you want to let me know. 2 praying together every morning would be beautiful.

I can't say I want to pray the rosary. But I do want to compliment you on your faith and the fact that you have never seemed hostile to those with different beliefs.

It is refreshing. Respect to you.

gtopa1 There is no time expectation, Kitty and Ceci are early but my time zone is different I am usually there at 8 am mst time but there are rare times where I can't do it until nighttime. You can pray it anytime that works for you. The idea is we are praying together about the human condition the world is in and Greg if you ever need prayer I will pray for you as well.

WinterBorn Thanks I try to be decent most of the time. Of course when I was drinking different story but still decent to people who are decent back. But I do also apologize about it. Anyway, you seem really nice too so thanks again.

Forum List

Back