Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

That is so wonderful. I would love to but I know I would never keep the obligations.
I am moving in a couple of works so I will look this up again then.
We just pray together in spirit as time zones and all that is different for everyone. I pray it every day.

Have you ever broke down the Rosary? It is just prayers and meditations on Biblical events.
I think she is of Wiccan belief but not 100% sure on that. But this is just for rosary so don't attack her and turn this into a talk/argue thread, please.

I mean you obviously are free to do it if you do it and I can't stop you but it would be appreciated on my part if you wouldn't.

She has been pretty nice to me I was a jerk only a year or so ago back when I was drinking at this place and she has a pretty forgiving nature really.

Nevertheless, if it does turn into a debate I just put all participating parties on ignore and continue my rosary and do not participate.

Praying the rosary I have found some profound deep love for God. Spiritual insights, spiritual appreciation, amazement!

Praying the rosary I have found some profound deep love for God. Spiritual insights, spiritual appreciation, amazement!

You might like my thread

Forum List

Back