Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

Bill Clinton could probably win reelection as president; however, it's unlikely Obama could win a third term - because whites are over their historical racist guilt. Now that they have sufficiently demonized Obama - they feel justified in their racist beliefs. It's called rationalization.

We need a Native American Indian president..

How about someone qualified, regardless of race, creed, gender, etc. Let's practice what we preach.
You've never heard me preach that, since the best leaders seem to come from broken homes or businesses... generals make the worst presidents..
Race hustling lying frauds also make bad Presidents.

Don't talk about Abe Lincoln that way or Jefferson...

Bill Clinton could probably win reelection as president; however, it's unlikely Obama could win a third term - because whites are over their historical racist guilt. Now that they have sufficiently demonized Obama - they feel justified in their racist beliefs. It's called rationalization.

How about someone qualified, regardless of race, creed, gender, etc. Let's practice what we preach.
You've never heard me preach that, since the best leaders seem to come from broken homes or businesses... generals make the worst presidents..

You know who I'm talking about and you know I'm right. The first black president is a race hustler. Such a shame because he promised to be a uniter.

You know who I'm talking about and you know I'm right. The first black president is a race hustler. Such a shame because he promised to be a uniter.

Bill Clinton?

Bill Clinton?

Cmon, you can say it. Be bold. Obama is a race hustler.

Bill Clinton?

I haven't met a politician that isn't one, if he wants to win...

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.
I refuse to believe any sober person could make that statement. Say it ain't so.

Completely sober.

Obama has been a good president. More "hope" than "change" as it turns out, he's had his scandals as any President has, he's had his mis-steps...

Jobs and the economy are on their way back, we're getting out of the Middle East, people now have to buy their own healthcare instead of relying on the taxpayers to foot the bill at the ER everytime they get sick.

You know you still are,right?

Jobs and the economy are on their way back, we're getting out of the Middle East, people now have to buy their own healthcare instead of relying on the taxpayers to foot the bill at the ER everytime they get sick.

Actually we're on our way back into the middle east...And how many people with O'Care are doing it with subsidies which the taxpayers are footing the bill for....
I have the privilidge of paying for someone else's healthcare and now have a huge deductible attached to my plan that I can't pay for.

You were footing the bill for 100% of people who had no insurance and showed up at your local hospital....you do know that; right?

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

OMG, ain't it the truth. Racist secessionists are really on the edge. If only the Rapture would come soon and take them away.

You obviously don't know what happens after the rapture. You ain't gonna enjoy it.

After Sky Daddy raptures the NaziCon retards - we sane people can rebuild the planet.

Mama always said stupid is as stupid does.

IF the "Rapture" is real, then the REST of what the Bible says about what happens is real too....Shitting Bull you really are very stupid.

Bill Clinton?

What has Obama done for blacks that he hasn't done for whites?

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

OMG, ain't it the truth. Racist secessionists are really on the edge. If only the Rapture would come soon and take them away.

You obviously don't know what happens after the rapture. You ain't gonna enjoy it.

After Sky Daddy raptures the NaziCon retards - we sane people can rebuild the planet.

IF the "Rapture" is real, then the REST of what the Bible says about what happens is real too....Shitting Bull you really are very stupid.
Then why didn't Adam have to be circumcised?

Who wrote the Bible?

Bill Clinton?

Good question. He's screwed everyone.

Then why didn't Adam have to be circumcised?

No covenant had been established yet, is that the best you have?

I practice no religion and that was easy even for me;)

Look at you guys going all stupid,Shitting Bull said something stupid, own it.

he shouldn't of got the first term if the citizens had paid attention and he damn sure didn't deserve the SECOND. He might want to think before he tries running a third with almost 70% DISapproval rating from the people in this country

Bill Clinton?

That's not the question. Beer Summit. Trayvon Martin. Ferguson. This must be the part where you play dumb, huh.

he shouldn't of got the first term if the citizens had paid attention and he damn sure didn't deserve the SECOND. He might want to think before he tries running a third with almost 70% DISapproval rating from the people in this country
Then he could run for a forth...

He wasn't DESERVING of ANYTHING. being a piss poor lowly state Senator and then JUNIOR Senator in Congress

Obama=one big ass mistake Amercia

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.

A Good President Like Obama?

Jeebus. How utterly clueless.

I refuse to believe any sober person could make that statement. Say it ain't so.

Completely sober.

Obama has been a good president. More "hope" than "change" as it turns out, he's had his scandals as any President has, he's had his mis-steps...

Now taxpayers just pay higher premiums to make sure the bill is taken care of in the ER room.

Forum List

Back