Does Barack Obama Deserve A Third Term?

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

Almost six years after W and Democrats are still doing that.
Bush-isms were damn funny!
Watching obummer lie constantly is even funnier.

I find it funny when things go right, even if he has done nothing, he takes credit. If it goes bad he blames Bush, and his lemmings follow right along.

And the last THING that man is DESERVING of is OUR RESPECT. I don't he has the title of President

He's been the most disrespectful, hateful, divisive, ugly hearted person I've lived under for a President. I didn't even dislike Clinton like this man. Even he was another lying snake in grass Democrat/progressive. He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down. Obama just lied and used EVERY dirty snake trick in the book to pass OScamCare on us. I could care less what happens to him when he's out of office. he can leave the country for all I care just take that wifey with him
Your dementia aside, "HillaryCare" was not ObamaCare. The closest thing to ObamaCare back in those days was the individual mandate suggested by Conservatives and Republicans as a viable alternative to HillaryCare.

"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!!! :rofl:

LOL......reread the post...

Bill tried to stick us whit her version of Ocare.
Her HC Bill was slapped down 98-0 by the Senate.
The word I highlighted in your post does not actually appear in her post. Despite your valiant efforts to redeem a fellow rightie's ignorance, she actually wrote, "He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down."

And again, the closest thing to ObamaCare back than was a plan put forth by Conservatives and Republicans, which was based on the model of an individual mandate. Later adopted by the Republican governor of Massachusetts but with the employee mandate added.

Seems Conservatives and Republicans loved ObamaCare until Obama passed it. :lol:

Too funny, your attempt to denigrate ANYONE who disagrees with you makes you appear laughable.

FACT Bill and Hillary ATTEMPTED to shove HC down our throats, it was slapped away by EVERYONE.

He wasn't DESERVING of ANYTHING. being a piss poor lowly state Senator and then JUNIOR Senator in Congress

Obama=one big ass mistake Amercia
332-206
Earned it.

you're still stuck on that six years later
man that's about all he's accomplished in his pathetic life
the majority of the people can't stand and you're still pushing that

I don't think I can take another 4 years of rwer's crying and slitting their wrists...

Almost six years after W and Democrats are still doing that.
Bush-isms were damn funny!
Watching obummer lie constantly is even funnier.

I find it funny when things go right, even if he has done nothing, he takes credit. If it goes bad he blames Bush, and his lemmings follow right along.

I tried blaming it on my wife, but,,,,

And the last THING that man is DESERVING of is OUR RESPECT. I don't he has the title of President

He's been the most disrespectful, hateful, divisive, ugly hearted person I've lived under for a President. I didn't even dislike Clinton like this man. Even he was another lying snake in grass Democrat/progressive. He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down. Obama just lied and used EVERY dirty snake trick in the book to pass OScamCare on us. I could care less what happens to him when he's out of office. he can leave the country for all I care just take that wifey with him
Your dementia aside, "HillaryCare" was not ObamaCare. The closest thing to ObamaCare back in those days was the individual mandate suggested by Conservatives and Republicans as a viable alternative to HillaryCare.

The word I highlighted in your post does not actually appear in her post. Despite your valiant efforts to redeem a fellow rightie's ignorance, she actually wrote, "He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down."

And again, the closest thing to ObamaCare back than was a plan put forth by Conservatives and Republicans, which was based on the model of an individual mandate. Later adopted by the Republican governor of Massachusetts but with the employee mandate added.

Seems Conservatives and Republicans loved ObamaCare until Obama passed it. :lol:

"He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down"

The word "version" is not needed, but then perhaps your ability to comprehend what you read is lacking?

"He tried to stick us with ObamaCare back then with Hillary at the reins but he got slapped down"

The word "version" is not needed, but then perhaps your ability to comprehend what you read is lacking?

She has to spin it to make herself look brilliant.

He wasn't DESERVING of ANYTHING. being a piss poor lowly state Senator and then JUNIOR Senator in Congress

Obama=one big ass mistake Amercia
332-206
Earned it.

you're still stuck on that six years later
man that's about all he's accomplished in his pathetic life
the majority of the people can't stand and you're still pushing that

It was 2 years ago.
Nobel Prize Winner
Harvard Graduate
Two elected offices prior to ascending to the most powerful job in the world.

Hell, his getting out of bed this morning was probably more than you've accomplished.

You can't stand it?

Good
332-206
Earned it.
332-206
Earned it.
332-206
Earned it.
332-206
Earned it.
332-206
Earned it.
332-206
Earned it.

Too funny, your attempt to denigrate ANYONE who disagrees with you makes you appear laughable.

FACT Bill and Hillary ATTEMPTED to shove HC down our throats, it was slapped away by EVERYONE.
I point out righties' flaw with the hopes they will learn and better themselves. My herculean efforts aside, I never said Hillary didn't try to establish a national health care plan. I never said it wasn't affectionately called "HillaryCare." I am correcting the idiocy that Hillary tried to pass "ObamaCare." She didn't. Again (hopefully it will sink in this time), ObamaCare was modeled after RomneyCare. RomneyCare was modeled after the Heritage Foundation's plan, which was being pitched by Republicans as an alternative to HillaryCare.

How could ObamaCare be HillaryCare if the right was pitching it as an alternative to HillaryCare?? :dunno:

America-hater ... I'm not the one who's spinning. That would be Antares, who injected the word, "version," to make your statement appear coherent. I'm just calling him on it.

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.

A Good President Like Obama?

Jeebus. How utterly clueless.

Light Years better than GWB, not as good as Clinton (Bill), several miles better than Papa Bush. Not in Reagan's class;

I suppose you're going to tell us that GWB who lied us into a needless war in Iraq and costs 4,000 lives of American soldiers and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths was better? It is you who is clueless.

You think Obama is a paragon of truth?

You poor little thing.

I never did like that amendment. When you get a good President like Obama, it forces the nation to pick someone else for no reason.

Light Years better than GWB, not as good as Clinton (Bill), several miles better than Papa Bush. Not in Reagan's class;

I suppose you're going to tell us that GWB who lied us into a needless war in Iraq and costs 4,000 lives of American soldiers and tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths was better? It is you who is clueless.

You poor little thing.

He does still have his cult followers. some 30% rabid fools still out there

You poor little thing.

He does still have his cult followers. some 30% rabid fools still out there

...thus proving that one really can fool Some of the People All of the Time.

Last edited:

I point out righties' flaw with the hopes they will learn and better themselves. My herculean efforts aside, I never said Hillary didn't try to establish a national health care plan. I never said it wasn't affectionately called "HillaryCare." I am correcting the idiocy that Hillary tried to pass "ObamaCare." She didn't. Again (hopefully it will sink in this time), ObamaCare was modeled after RomneyCare. RomneyCare was modeled after the Heritage Foundation's plan, which was being pitched by Republicans as an alternative to HillaryCare.

How could ObamaCare be HillaryCare if the right was pitching it as an alternative to HillaryCare?? :dunno:

Honey I am actually starting to feel sorry for you here.

She was making an allusion between the two men, do you know what that word means sweetie?

America-hater ... I'm not the one who's spinning. That would be Antares, who injected the word, "version," to make your statement appear coherent. I'm just calling him on it.

Cerebral density....good lord.

Forum List

Back